Oh So Lovely Events

PO Box 10259, Columbus, OH 43210 Map · Phone number

About Oh So Lovely Events

A Lovely Wedding...

That's what we want you to have. After all the hard work you've put into planning your special day, you deserve this!

At Oh So Lovely, a sister company to Bliss Wedding & Event Design, we're focused on making sure your wedding day is enjoyable and seamless for you and your guests. After you've completed your big planning items, we'll step in to assist about four weeks prior to the big day. At this time, you'll bring us up to speed on what you have planned and what items still need completed. We'll create your wedding weekend timeline of events that includes all of the fun and little details that we know are important to you. We'll work on your final to-do list and give you a sense of security knowing that we're on board to see you through your lovely wedding day.

Follow Oh So Lovely Events on

Couple
Couple
Groomsmen
Groomsmen
Centerpiece
Centerpiece

2 Reviews for Oh So Lovely Events

My wedding was perfect because of Tracie! My mother in law asked me after the wedding 'what was the wedding planner there for?" and i said 'EXACTLY!" She didn't notice tracie was running around working all day taking care of all of the things that needed to be done so that my husband and I and our guests didn't have to worry about a think or see any of the behind the scenes work! I was so impressed with her ability to plan and organize things. She fixed some big issues the day of the wedding for us and everything went off without a hitch! I am so thankful that Tracie was with us on our big day!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Suzie · Married on 09/14/2013

Tracie did a fantastic job coordinating my wedding in the last month. She was so easy to work with and carried out all my requests perfectly! Most other brides told me "things will go wrong on your wedding day and you'll be the only one who notices." That was not the case thanks to Tracie! Nothing went wrong or was misplaced or forgotten! I can only say positive things about her and was absolutely worth the additional cost of a coordinator!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Oh So Lovely Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5