6375 S Platte Canyon Rd, Littleton, CO 80123 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Officiate Our Wedding

Together, we will create a simple and unique ceremony for you. Your day should be special and show your guests a window into the love you and your partner share.  I am professional, dynamic and inspirational, and most importantly, I know the ceremony is about you.

Other couples have also viewed

• OBeJoyful
  • Matt Morgan Coaching
  • Building A Life Together
  • Words of Wonder

7 Reviews for Officiate Our Wedding

We were married October of 2014, and we couldn't have been happier with Justin and everything he did to ensure that our wedding was exactly how we wanted it and very special. He met with us throughout the year leading up to our wedding and made the process easy, smooth and fun. He is articulate and has a great sense of humor. Our ceremony went as planned without any issues, and all our guests were very impressed. Justin was excellent, and we highly recommend his service.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Kirstin · Married on 08/09/2014

Justin officiated our wedding in August of 2014. We met prior to the wedding to discuss what we wanted to include and exclude from the ceremony, and received input from Justin on ways to make the ceremony more personal. He was very helpful at the Rehearsal making sure everyone knew how the ceremony would run the following day. Justin did an excellent job officiating our ceremony. He is a great public speaker and was able to make necessary adjustments during the ceremony that none of our guests noticed and came across as completely planned. I would highly recommend Justin Spurlock to officiate your wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2015

My wife and I were married in Bailey, CO on a working ranch. We wanted to create an intimate and family oriented environment with a down to earth country feel. My wife knew Pastor Spurlock from the church her family attended. When asked, Pastor Spurlock agreed to officiate our wedding. We met with Pastor Spurlock to discuss our wedding. Pastor Spurlock was professional, yet very personal and down to earth. Pastor Spurlock took the time to get to know my wife and I and went through the details of our wedding as well as who we were as individuals and as a couple. Even though I had only known Pastor Spurlock a short time, he made the wedding ceremony very personal and I felt like I knew him much more. Pastor Spurlock did a wonderful job for my wife and I. He made the ceremony flow smoothly, added some humor and assisted in making our day special. He did not make the ceremony feel like a hired professional was performing the ceremony, but more like a friend who knew my wife and I. He added a nice touch to our day and I was very grateful for his quality service and professionalism.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Award

Officiate Our Wedding Pricing

Officiate Our Wedding Price Rates

• 6375 S Platte Canyon Rd Littleton, 80123 See on map
    7206080373 (Phone number)
    Location of (Officiate Our Wedding)