Oak and Iron Photography

Rockledge, FL View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

You deserve to be treated like more than just another client. You deserve more than some stranger showing up, snapping photos from the sidelines like you are just subject matter. But that’s irrelevant now, because you found us! Being a married couple ourselves, we know how important those milestone celebrations are and we never let a moment go waste. We often hear how refreshing it is that we are the perfect combo of fun and professional. We are very open throughout the whole process, communicating what works best so that you feel confident knowing you are getting the best photos/experience possible. Want all the artistic flair, but also want the timelessness of traditional photos? You came to the right people! Are you like us and just ready for the party, and want a more candid/ laid back style? We have you covered.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Katelyn
    Katelyn D. Married on 01/02/2021

Hands down my best hire

Hiring Oak & Iron for our wedding photographers was the best decision. They were so easy to work with and captured our day perfectly. Also they got our photos back to us very fast. Overall great experience and definitely would recommend!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 11/07/2020

Perfect Photographers, Hands Down!

I don’t even know where to begin! Kyle and Bianca are just freaking rad people to start off. Their photography skills are off the charts, but as people they are the coolest, nicest, most genuine, fun, detailed people I know! My wife and I booked them for our engagement photos and we just fell in love with our photos and with them! Guys... we changed our entire wedding venue after where we had booked black listed them! There was no doubt in my mind that we WOULD have Kyle and Bianca photographing our wedding, nothing would stop us! We recently just got married in November and Kyle and Bianca got our photos to us in no time at all! I have to admit, I look at our photos at least twice a day! The way that they capture the love between two people and the quirks that make a couple special is just amazing! I am not a great photo taker, I never know what to do with my hands and I never know what “pose” to strike. With Kyle and Bianca though, it literally doesn’t matter. Kyle and Bianca don’t just take stock photos, they capture the moment and when you look back at your photos you can honestly remember exactly how you felt, what the atmosphere was around you, and how in love with your spouse you are. Oak and Iron’s pictures are just incredible. No two pictures are the same!! I don’t know how they do it. If you are looking for a photographer for anything, they don’t just photograph weddings, Oak and Iron, I can guarantee, will make you beyond happy! Kyle and Bianca, thank you! Thank you for being you and going above and beyond always for us! You guys are seriously the best and we just love you!!! We can’t wait for the next session we have with you guys! You are forever doing any photography we need! :) now go enjoy some ice cream!!!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Q. Married on 02/29/2020

Fantastic photographers!

We could not have been happier with Oak and Iron Photography! Kyle and Bianca were so willing to go with our idea of putting them on a sailboat in rough waters/windy day aiming for good photos- they were troopers! They have keen eyes for making great shots out of little moments you didn’t even know they were taking pictures of. We were blown away with our photos, they captured our laughs and love for each other so beautifully. The only issue we had was narrowing down which photos we loved the most! We had a blast doing our sessions even though we went into it being nervous about us looking too stuffy and posed but that was never an issue. Kyle and Bianca made us so comfortable that we just enjoyed our time we spent with them and got amazing photos out of it! If you’re looking for amazing photographers, stop here- you’ve found them! This was all just for our day in the life/engagement sessions so we can’t wait to have them shoot our wedding day next year!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

P.O. Box 560794 Rockledge, FL, 32956
Location of (Oak and Iron Photography)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding