Goose Creek, SC 29445 Map · Phone number

About Ny's Ultimate Occasions

Ny's Ultimate Occasions specializes in the provision of an array of services leading up to making your dreams come true; on your very special day! We can provide day-of, complete or partial event planning for various events such as weddings, baby showers, sweet 16's, anniversaries and corporate functions.

Follow Ny's Ultimate Occasions on

outdoorceremony
TTWtablesetting

2 Reviews for Ny's Ultimate Occasions

Tony & Tara · Married on 10/13/2012

Ny is the BEST event planner ever! She brought my vision to life and I was very happy with the end results on my wedding day! She is very flexible and is always responsive with all the emails and phone calls I made during the wedding planning process. She planned, coordinated and directed my engagement party, my wedding and we are looking forward to using her services again for our anniversary party! Ny is truly the go-to person for any special event! Thanks Ny for everything :)

Sent on 11/28/2012

Shontair · Married on 09/03/2011

Ny's Ultimate Occasion really made my big day one of the most memorable moments of my life! It was definitely a priceless time in my life from beginning to end, as well as a stress free process. I would definitely recommend this service to everyone!! Thanks Ny for making my day a great success!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Ny's Ultimate Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design
  • How many planners are on your team? 3