24 Providence Rd, Morton, PA 19070 Map · Phone number

About NuSpark PartyDJ

Here are many of the reasons that you should choose me for your party or affair.

All the 1000s of songs I have in my collection are digitized and stored on my cloud, giving me the opportunity to create custom playlists for your event, and then can easily choose new songs at a moment's notice.

Meticulous matching of requested songs and custom playlists to the ages and or theme of your event. If it's a celebration for those over 70, for example, there will be an emphasis on music from the 50s to 70s. If the age group is mixed, we can rotate various genres and artists. It's not unlike me to play Bruno Mars, Earth, Wind & Fire, and an oldie like The Twist back to back!

Flexibility and adaptability. I will handle events big and small. Again, music and themes can be switched quickly. From background music during a dinner, to fun dance music, to romantic slow dances, with a few fun surprises along the way (like my special Birthday playlist).

Modern Equipment. Your event will include the latest in powered loud speakers, a sophisticated mixer, and of course all that music within my cloud, organized by theme and playlist category. In addition, I can come with a karaoke machine if you dare.

I am competitive with pricing; you'll find that the value/price will be easy on your budget.

Follow NuSpark PartyDJ on

4e5fff09ed559465 1538592932 407dbb2700c0dd02 1538592933354 1 20180929 152850
78bf6df3e436b657 20180324 200143 2

2 Reviews for NuSpark PartyDJ

Mary T · Married on 06/06/2019

Great DJ- Profressional- Loved Him.

We were looking for a professional DJ who could play a wide variety of songs for our wedding; from the 70s to today’s line dances. We were so happy to choose Paul Mosenson, NuSpark Party DJ. His music collection is amazing and the mix was perfect for all ages. He was very professional. We enjoyed his version of “Love and Marriage” at the end. We certainly recommend him.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Karen · Married on 07/29/2018

I was looking for a professional DJ for my wedding who could play dance hits for all the ages at our reception. Paul Mosenson, NuSpark Party DJ was our selection. He did a great job of getting everyone dancing with an ideal music selection. And he played all of our requests. We enjoyed his music mix and recommend him.

Sent on 07/16/2018

NuSpark PartyDJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Karaoke, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones