Bavaro 23000, Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 5

About Now Larimar Punta Cana

Located on over 700 yards of picturesque palm-studded white sand beach on the majestic turquoise Caribbean Sea, Now Larimar Punta Cana offers all the privileges of an Unlimited-Luxury® escape to singles, couples, families and friends. All 642 spacious guest rooms and suites feature impressive amenities, modern Caribbean-style décor, luxurious bedding and 24-hour room service…to name a few. Gourmet dining options range in style and ambiance all serving international favorites, with the freedom of no reservations required while lively bars and lounges serve up a variety of premium brand beverages. Activities abound for all of ages and interests from swimming and snorkeling to golfing and dancing. Children, ages 3 to 12, can enjoy themselves with a host of supervised fun at the Explorer’s Club for kids. Your indulgence continues in the Spa, with a bevy of transcendent treatments to rejuvenate the body, refresh the mind and renew the spirit.

• Casa De Campo

Now Larimar Punta Cana 3
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2019

Confident in services

We will be traveling with many friends and family to the DR, and chose Now as our place to stay. They have been very responsive and helpful in the wedding planning process.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Tamika

Tamika · Married on 04/27/2019

Lovely Experience!

It’s was just how imagined it would be! Just Beautiful! Thank you Luisa for all your help!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Jalyn

Jalyn · Married on 01/29/2019

Perfect Wedding Destination!

My wedding at Now Larimar was an absolute dream come true! It totally exceeded my expectations and was the perfect day. I had my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on the beach. Advice for brides that are hesitant about doing everything on the beach- JUST DO IT! I’ve come across some concern about onlookers at the beach- there were obviously people watching but they were very respectful and I hardly even noticed them (I was too busy looking at my groom!). My guests loved that everything was on the beach and I am SO happy with my decision! We had a total of 41 guests at the wedding and staying at the resort. I had the Divine Package.
    The food was great and all my guests loved it- I thought it was the best food that I had all week at the resort! I had my hair and makeup done at the resort, which was also included in my package, but was a bit unimpressed with the results as was one of my bridesmaids. My ceremony was performed by my husband’s step dad and we had the guitarist play the music for the ceremony. I brought faux flowers to decorate the arch with. For the reception, I had both a DJ and MC and I would highly recommend it! The DJ had an awesome playlist that kept my guests on the dancefloor the entire night! The MC really kept the program going quickly and efficiently. Lastly, I want to brag about the Now Larimar staff for a moment, especially the ones who worked my wedding day. My wedding planner was Luisa and she helped make my dream wedding vision come to life. The staff working the wedding made sure that all of my guests’ drinks were full at all times and were also a lot of fun! The staff at the resort in general were amazing- definitely the most hard-working, polite and fun workers i’ve ever encountered at an all inclusive resort! The event staff was phenomenal as well (shout out to Baby Face, Mini Baby and Black Panda!).

Now Larimar Punta Cana 4
    Now Larimar Punta Cana 5
    Now Larimar Punta Cana 6
    Sent on 02/11/2019

Award

Now Larimar Punta Cana FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner