Northern Lights Photography by Jamie Howarth

Glen Burnie, MD View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Northern Lights Photography is an award winning, published wedding photography company in Pasadena, Maryland. As a husband and wife team (who are also best friends!) we are literally synced and seamless with your wedding day coverage. We consider ourselves photographers, magicians, food runners, planners, organizers, day of wedding supporters, cheering squad (of 3!). We have FUN, we can capture the REAL emotion of your day by helping you to relax and guiding you through the process. We, of course, are about giving you the very best images for your day, but we also are passionate about also giving you the very best experience! Check out our reviews to see what our couples think of our services :)

The photographer offers many wedding services, including a wedding registry for guests to use for keepsake products. Northern Lights Photography’s services include:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Northern Lights Photography also offers many other services as well. Their other services include:

• Engagement sessions
  • Trash the dress
  • Creative portraits
  • Maternity sessions
  • Family sessions
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Golden
    Golden H. Married on 05/21/2022

The best wedding photography team!

Jamie, Bob, and Susan are the dream team! Not only are they extremely professional and responsive, they are so fun! We had rain on our wedding day and Jamie helped keep me calm and took the most beautiful pictures! I can’t thank her enough for capturing our day and letting us relive it through her pictures! She is so talented and we were so lucky to have her and her team be a part of our wedding!

Northern Lights Photography by Jamie Howarth's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a blast! We appreciate how much you trusted us to capture this especially with the weather.
  • Cecile
    Cecile J. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing people. Beautiful Photos!

My husband and I were extremely impressed with Jamie and her team! After one look at their expansive and beautiful online portfolio, I knew we needed to reach out to see if they were available for our wedding date. During our initial correspondence via email and after meeting Jamie and Bob for the first time (pre-pandemic) at a local coffee shop, I canceled every other meeting we had scheduled with other photographers. Her email response time was unlike any vendor I had encountered during my wedding planning process. And they came prepared to our meeting with a Wedding Photography Guide (that Jamie designed herself), sample portfolio albums, and the right answers to any question I could possibly think of!

During our engagement session, Jamie and Bob treated us like close friends as they walked us through the different poses and never became frustrated even though it was miserably hot. She provided sneak peaks of our shoot almost instantly and had our gallery ready within a week or so.

I used her Wedding Photography Guide religiously as I thought through our wedding day activities. Even though we were months out from our wedding, she quickly answered and provided much needed insight. A few weeks before the wedding we filled out her survey online with our must-have photos and all the details for our day. Soon after, she replied with a wedding timeline that tracked our movements down to the minute! Being detail-oriented myself, I was extremely pleased with her attention to each part of the day and that she had considered things I hadn't even thought of myself.

The day of our wedding, Jamie, Bob and their new assistant Susan arrived on time and jumped into action to keep us on schedule. We opted not to do a first look, but my husband and I still managed to get a ton of really great shots together throughout the day. The team even managed to coordinate photographs ahead of the ceremony on the same property without my husband or I seeing each other (even around corners from each other). They captured a ton of precious memories at our ceremony, our decorations, our guests throughout the night, and the "must-have" moments like our first dance, parent dances, and cake cutting. They weren't afraid to go off-road to capture perfect shots near swampy ponds or through the fields.

We received sneak peaks that night, a few additional posts on instagram a few days later, a full blog post about our wedding during our honeymoon, and our gallery (almost 1000 photos) to review while we waited to board our plane home! THEY WERE THAT FAST! A few weeks later we received a beautifully etched USB drive of our files in the mail. The quality blew my mind. They think of everything! I am currently still working with Jamie to design our wedding album, but I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

10/10!!! Amazing people to work with and so happy with the final product. We've been showing our photos off to friends and family for weeks!

Northern Lights Photography by Jamie Howarth's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We really enjoyed getting to know you and Will! It was such a pleasure to capture your day!
  • Cristine
    Cristine W. Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect Pair

Jamie and Bob are absolutely wonderful! The work so well together and are so organized! They have great communication and worked so well with getting the bridal party together and the family. I’m absolutely blow away with how amazing our pictures turned out! Jamie does an outstanding job and is so patient, and Bob is so helpful and pays so much attention to detail. I swear they are the dream team of photos! You can’t go wrong with this team!

Northern Lights Photography by Jamie Howarth's reply:

Thank you!!! We are so thrilled you love your images and were happy to be a part of your day! It was a gorgeous setting and you looked amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Rebeca & Brian
    565 photos · 10/12/2018

Pricing

Jumpers Hole Road Glen Burnie, MD, 21108
Location of (Northern Lights Photography by Jamie Howarth)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding