North Photography

Westford, VT View map
$5,014 Most Popular Price

$5,014 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! And thank you for visiting North Photography on Wedding Wire. Weddings are such fabulous events, full of energy, love, and happiness. It would be my absolute joy and pleasure to be a part of your wonderful day, capturing the memories that you create!

My name is Kathleen and I am the owner and lead photographer of North Photography. I have grown my business over the past 10+ years with a passion for providing couples with beautiful, timeless images that will last a lifetime and beyond. Combine that with superior customer service, a winning personality and an easy-going nature and you cannot go wrong when you work with North Photography!

I invite you to browse my work here, read the reviews from other couples, and visit my website. If my work speaks to your heart then I encourage you to contact me to check availability and options for your wedding day. Thank you again for stopping by!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5014

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

Ally Married on 08/18/2018

Great Experience!

Kathleen was absolutely amazing. She really listened to what we wanted for our photos and the style we liked. She was so easy and kind to work with. North Photography really takes the time to make your photos something special. Our wedding photos were absolutely perfect and beautiful!!! Would highly recommend!!
  • Meredith
    Meredith Married on 06/23/2018
    If I could give Kathleen 100 stars I would! First of all, her photos are breathtaking. Secondly, she is incredibly responsive and helpful. She is SO professional, even under stressful situations! It poured on our wedding day AND the fire alarm went off while she was snapping photos! It went off for 30+ minutes and Kathleen's calming presence kept everyone sane and looking great in photos! She was incredibly flexible with us to work out a schedule and a budget. I would HIGHLY recommend Kathleen!!!!

North Photography's reply:

Thank you Meredith for the glowing review!!! What a wonderful, memorable celebration for you and Pete!!
    Amy Married on 09/04/2016
    We could not have imagined working with anyone else to capture the most monumental event in our lives. Kathleen and Robert were simply a joy to work with. The professionalism, attention to detail, and beauty of their work blew us away throughout the entire experience. We would absolutely recommend North Photography - to say that you would not be disappointed would be an understatement!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Creative Muse Floral Design Creative Muse Floral Design Wedding Florists

Kathleen's unobtrusive style is a breath of fresh air! She brings her natural sensitivity, compassion, approachability, and talent to every event she photographs...the result: your special day captured with a timeless and artistic eye!

VT-128 Westford, VT, 05494
219-309-7600
Location of (North Photography)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding