Broomfield, CO 80021 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About North Metro Film Co.

North Metro Film Co. is a Denver based wedding media team dedicated to telling Colorado's love stories through our passion for filmmaking. We collaborate closely with each couple and offer a truly personalized experience; One that caters to your individual needs. Our goal is to create thought provoking films that tell a unique story. We believe a wedding film should allow you to relive the emotions of that day, for years to come.

Our team differs through our focus in creating a pleasantly unique and stress free experience for each couple. Our ability to tell your individual story begins by building a personal relationship with you from the beginning. We do so by never following a script. We are real people and this is the most important day of your life. So our team will always respond quickly and personally to your submission. At North Metro Film Co. we offer a quick and completely digital booking experience for all.

​Weddings are best represented as they happen, comfortably and candidly. We're professional filmmakers, but we're not here to direct your wedding day. On the day-of, trust us to take the back seat while still catching the action. Your wedding day is about you and the most beautiful smiles, tears and laughs happen organically.

During the course of a wedding day, our team captures hundreds of gigabytes of footage across several cameras. Organizing this footage and preparing it to become a polished start to finish story takes time. That's why when your hangover is setting in, we get started immediately. Our team will organize, edit and deliver your wedding package between 3-5 weeks. Offering a 3-5 week window allows us to take the time to craft a beautifully polished representation of your wedding day.

Follow North Metro Film Co. on
Behind The Dress Shot
bh10 51 1984599 160853117835603

Photos 23 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

4 Reviews for North Metro Film Co.

• Nicole

Nicole W. · Married on 10/17/2020

Candid Perfectionism!

Gasp…! Our video is thoughtful, creative, and absolutely stunning! We have watched it several times and can only imagine how much we will treasure it as years go by. We can’t say enough positive words regarding the entire experience with North Metro Film Co., from the ease of scheduling and payment all the way through the humble and kind nature of our videographers on the day of our wedding. We were extremely pleased; the money was well worth it! We highly recommend this team to anyone for any event! They are affordable, professional, and detailed! The words, emotions, and love shared on our wedding day will forever be remembered through this work of art!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay J. · Married on 06/09/2019

A wedding video is a must have!

I love the way our videos turned out. My husband was not excited about the extra expense at first but I have to say, the video is one of his favorite things. It was worth every penny and Ben did an amazing job and was extremely easy to work with. If you're thinking a video is not necessary, think again. The wedding goes by so fast that this video is so special to us so that we are reminded of all of the wonderful things that happened that day!

Sent on 09/09/2020

North Metro Film Co. Pricing

North Metro Film Co. Price Rates

North Metro Film Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

Team of North Metro Film Co.

Ben Merritt

Ben Merritt

Owner | Cinematographer | Editor

My name is Ben, I'm 25 years old and I'm a cinematographer/editor. I've spent the last decade of my life working professionally in the creative media industry. Eight of which have been spent making wedding films.
As a creatively driven person, I've always found film making to be my favorite form of expression. What sparked from snowboarding videos with friends, turned into a love for story telling. I found wedding films to be the perfect form of story telling. Knowing that my creativity has the ability to make people smile drives me and my business forward.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Broomfield, CO, 80021 See on map
    3038194822 (Phone number)
    Location of (North Metro Film Co.)
  • Broomfield, CO, 80021 See on map
    (720) 316-9667 (Phone number)
    Location of (North Metro Film Co.)