4421 Bartlett Parkway, Captiva, FL 33924 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Pricing

About North Captiva Island Club

Just bring the dress, we’ll do the rest. Ceremony setup on a beautiful white sand beach and reception poolside at our club. We also offer in-house catering, photography, music, event coordinator, accommodations and transportation to and from the island. Please click the "Visit My Website" link to get pricing right away.

Follow North Captiva Island Club on

Photos 35 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

4 Reviews for North Captiva Island Club

Renee · Married on 10/10/2016

We chose North Captiva Island Club for our daughter's wedding on October 10, 2016. We knew having an island wedding especially one that was only accessible by boat would present certain limitations but we were pleasantly surprised with the service we received especially by Jeff Pence. He guided and directed us with each step and made appropriate suggestions when we needed (which was often) He was accessible via phone and email and addressed any concerns we had professionally and quickly. He was undeniably an asset to our planning and implementation for a successful wedding and stay on the beautiful secluded island. His expertise was certainly needed and we were happy with the results. He also provided photography (Jeff Pence Creative) for our daughter's special day and was sure to get all the pictures we will truly treasure for many years to come! His recommendations throughout the event proved to be a good choice for our big day and we couldn't be happier! If you select this place you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/05/2016

North Captiva Island Club's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on such an important day.

Lynn · Married on 05/08/2015

I can not say enough great things about North Captiva Island Resort. I knew I wanted a beach wedding. I began visiting many of the popular venues throughout the state for a beach wedding. All these places were nice but the ceremony would have taken place on a very busy public beach. I really did not want my special moment to be shared with a ton of strangers. Plus these venues were very expense.
    Finally I came across North Captiva Island Resort. As soon as I toured I fell in love! It was a the most beautiful, quiet, and private beach I had ever come across in Florida. During our ceremony only 2 people walked by, other than that we had our own private beach. The staff was amazing! I lived several hours away and was worried how I could plan a wedding in just 4 months. The staff helped find local vendors, organize the parts they were hired for (DJ, Ceremony set-up, Reception area, Bar, Catering, Day-of-Coordinating), and coordinate everything together. Anytime I had a concern it was immediately addressed. The food was great and they easily accommodated many catering needs (dairy-free, vegan, etc). North Captiva Island Resort was so accommodating to anything that we wanted; from start time, to catering wants, to the bar, to decorations, etc.
    Without a doubt some of the money I have ever spent in my life was to hire the Day-Of-Coordinator. She was incredible! She made sure everything was done, vendors showed up on time, things were set-up according to plan, everyone was ready to go, and did any random last things I needed done. I highly recommend hiring her!!
    Overall, everything was absolutely perfect! Our guests loved the wedding and the island. They all made comments about how every year they want to come back to North Captiva. A lot of our single guests made comments about how they wanted to get married there someday. I cannot thank North Captiva Island Resort for everything they did. You will not be disappointed one bit if you choose to work with them.

Sent on 03/24/2016

aimee · Married on 05/08/2010

This place is a 5 star dream wedding! The man who was there for everything start to finish was Andrew. This guy went above and beyond his call of duty for a bride and groom. Since we lived in Michigan, it was pretty difficult to plan out everything from afar. But I was able to make it down for a few days and he personally took me around the island and handed out exceptional professionalism. If there is any other vendors you need, just ask...he knows many to refer you to. We did our rehearsal dinner at one of the houses. We had table and chairs set up and served buffet dinner. FABULOUS! Very simple bbq chicken, corn and potato salad! No complaints at all! I even had thirds! On our wedding day, we changed up the schedule last minute to include sunset pictures since our ceremony was at 4pm and it was way too hot to stay on the beach at that time. Andrew took it with a grain of salt. NO PROBLEM! Andrew had went to the main land that morning to get our cake and flowers for me, and the cake survived the boat ride. We also had forgotten to get our marriage license and he took us on his way to run some errands! We planned a cruise after the ceremony instead of a limo ride to cool off before pictures and dinner. Our Captain was awesome! When it was reception time, all went according to schedule. Everything was just amazing. Our bartender JR was amazing! Our menu was sea bass or filet. Again CHEF...food was delicious! After the wedding party all jumped into the pool and all was over, Andrew surprised us with a private night boat ride right to our house! OMG, I cannot even say how great full I am to have found this place and Andrew! We are definitely already planning our island reunion/anniversary week for next year! I feel as if these people all cared and were apart of my family!

Sent on 05/25/2010

North Captiva Island Club Pricing

North Captiva Island Club Price Rates

North Captiva Island Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Flatware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Beach
    Country/Golf Club
    Marina
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking