On WeddingWire since 2018

At North Arrow, we want to invoke an emotional response from our work. In other words, we want to make you cry. Our team consists of talented photographers, videographers and editors all working toward the common goal of going above and beyond for you. With a decade of experience shooting weddings near and far, rest assured your wedding day documentation is in good hands. We hope to create lifetime clients and friends through our work because marriage is just one step in life's adventure.

Interested in our work? Favorite our storefront! Planning a wedding can be stressful but it doesn't need to be. Just as you would a map or compass when you feel lost and overwhelmed, look to North Arrow for guidance. Life is fast-paced. Let us capture it so nothing is forgotten!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,640.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,025

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

100% Recommended by couples

A
Ali H. Sent on 03/30/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Hands down the BEST/Coolest/Most Creative Photos EVER!

There's cool and creative 鈥撀燼nd then there's Rachel. From her genuine kindness to her incredible artistic eye, Rachel brings the type of light, energy and support to every session that TRULY makes you feel at home in your own skin. (Even if you're awkward like me!)

Whether you want a traditional photos or something a little more edgy, she brings ideas to light that will far exceed your expectations. And the photos??? Well, they're nothing short of *CHEF'S KISS* (I look at them 10x a day and might even use them for my Christmas card???)

Anyway, I am so lucky to have found North Arrow and can't wait to work with them again in the future!!!
K
Keersten R. Sent on 12/28/2023

Photography

I loved my experience with Rachel! She was easy to work with and great at communicating my options! I highly recommend north arrow for anyone who wants to get good pictures and feel comfortable getting them!
D
Dolly H. Sent on 02/22/2024
5 out of 5 rating

The best boudoir and wedding photographers

I had an absolute pleasure of doing a boudoir shoot with Rachel and let me tell you, even tho it was my first time ever shooting boudoir, Rachel did THE BEST at directing me with poses and guiding me throughout our session and I did not feel uncomfortable or uneasy even for a second. Needless to say the outcome of that shoot was beyond amazing and I am in love with all the perfect portraits in the album. The retouching and editing she does on all her portraits is exceptional.
Not just that, I have known Rachel and Kyle for a few years now and have seen them first hand doing amazing photography on the venue. They captured my sister鈥檚 entire wedding right from their engagement celebration to their pre wedding and till the reception night. We absolutely love north arrow creative and we would recommend it to all our friends and family for all their future celebrations and occasions.
Rachel, you are amazing inside and out 馃┓
illustration stars

Jessica Rae Artistry
5.0 out of 5 rating , 7 Reviews
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup

North Arrow Creative frequently asked questions

North Arrow Creative includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Save the Date
North Arrow Creative includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
North Arrow Creative is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding