Jessica Rae Artistry

Saint Louis, MO View map

Hello, I'm Jessica!

Your wedding day is one of the most exciting and memorable days of your life! You deserve to look and feel your very best -- these are moments you'll look back on for the rest of your lives together. Accentuating your natural and individual beauty is the goal for each and every one of my clients.

Always drawn to the creative arts, my career in makeup started in 2014 when I began training with several professional makeup artists. It was a priceless opportunity, and I have since been led to start my own business.

As a traveling artist, I will come to your location. I offer traditional and airbrush makeup, contouring, and false & individual lashes. If you're looking for something outside of the box, I also offer special effects/theatrical makeup!

I would be honored to be a part of your special event. Contact me for details on a makeup trial!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$25

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Maisy
    Maisy B. Married on 02/01/2020

She turned us into works of art!

Jessica was a joy to work with!! She was so sweet and friendly, her services were affordable, and she did a BEAUTIFUL job on my makeup on wedding day. All of my bridesmaids felt the same -- some of them are used to wearing more makeup, some of them are used to wearing very little makeup, but everyone felt beautiful and like themselves after Jessica was finished with them. Jessica brought Ashley along to do hair, and she also did an AMAZING job. She knew everyone's hair needed to stay in for 12 hours, and she styled it appropriately -- although the hair felt big/puffy right when she finished it, it looked perfect by the time pictures were being taken. It was clear she knew what she was doing!! Plus, Ashley waited around for about an hour before doing my hair -- she finished the bridesmaids' hair faster than expected and I wanted to wait until closer to wedding time before getting my hair done. So she just sat down and waited! Both Ashley and Jessica are lovely people and beautiful artists, and they made sure we felt beautiful on our wedding day. We can't thank them or recommend them enough!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome wedding hair & makeup!

Jessica was seriously the best makeup and hair artist! She ROCKS at doing makeup and you will not be disappointed if you choose her to do your wedding hair/makeup! I also loved my hairstyle and felt so pretty the entire day. I was so thankful to have found her since she traveled to my out of town wedding for a reasonable fee. Jessica is super down to earth and will make you feel like you are just hanging out with a friend on your wedding day! Highly recommend- thanks so much girl!
    Samantha Married on 02/24/2018
    Jessica exceeded my expectations for my wedding! She was on time, prepared and skilled. She made me feel beautiful and calm when there was so much going on that day. It was honestly the best my makeup has ever looked and I'm so grateful, as were my bridesmaids! The makeup lasted throughout the whole day and night and looked amazing in photos. She was very sweet and I highly recommend her to any bride or any occasion.

Pricing

Jessica Rae Artistry Price Rates

Saint Louis, 63109
Location of (Jessica Rae Artistry)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding