Nopalito

San Francisco, CA View map

Nopalito is a vibrant neighborhood kitchen celebrating the traditional cookery of Mexico and utilizing our philosophy of purchasing local, organic and sustainable ingredients. We also offer full-service catering, bar-tending, rentals and planning for events throughout the Bay Area.

We also welcome parties of 20-50 on our garden patio at 9th Ave. Options range from a fully-customized event with a dedicated bartender, passed appetizers, etc. to a family style meal or simply ordering off our regular menu in a private or semi-private space.

Please contact us with any catering or event questions, and come visit us for lunch or dinner seven day a week at 306 Broderick (between Oak & Fell) or 1224 9th Ave. (between Lincoln & Irving).

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$65.00

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$65.00

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$45.00

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$30.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Specialty Wine
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Server(s)
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

Latin American
Local
Mexican
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
  • Meg
    Meg A. Married on 08/18/2019

Delicious and professional

Nopalito beautifully catered our wedding for 150 people in the Santa Cruz area. They really know what they’re doing. Every bite was delicious and served professionally. It is nice that the people who staff their catered events are the same folks who work at their restaurants. It means they know the food and have the same standard for professionalism. Guests raved about their meals. Their staff invited tables of guests up to walk through the buffet. It took exactly how much time they told us it would. In the lead up, Blanca and Alexis were incredibly communicative—responding to emails at all hours and answering any questions we had. They helped us choose items for the food and drink menu that would be hits with our guests (some of whom were kids) as well as items that satisfied our more foodie preferences. Given the quality of service and food, we felt the quote was very reasonable. This was money very well spent.
  • Giana
    Giana L. Married on 02/08/2019

Exceptional Service

Nopalito did an incredible job at our wedding. The cocktails were delectable and unique, the wine & beer was amazing, the hors d'oeuvres were mouthwatering, and the dinner was flavorful and comforting. From growing up in San Francisco, I know people here are all about the food. So I had to have the best (organic, sustainable) food at our wedding. I worked with Alexis and Blanca throughout the whole process, and they were incredible - extremely communicative, highly accommodating, and very professional. They went above and beyond to make the whole cocktail reception, family-style dinner, and dessert wonderful and smooth. I did not worry one bit because they had everything planned perfectly, and you could see how experienced they are with big events.
    Cheryl Married on 07/18/2015
    Wonderful working with the Nopalito team to cater my wedding. Their food is delicious and added to the local, San Francisco flair I wanted at my wedding. My husband and I really wanted an interactive experience among guests at their table so we opted for their carnitas and tamales dinner - family style. The food was amazing! The icing on the cake were their paletas (popsicles), which were served out of a cute, retro popsicle cart. The dark chocolate and cinnamon flavor is by far my favorite! Aside from the food, I had a wonderful time working with the Nopalito catering staff. They understood what I wanted for my wedding, worked with my budget, and were flexible with line items in my contract to ensure I was happy with the proposal ... and I was! I'm thrilled I was able to have them cater my wedding. I highly recommend them.

Real Weddings

• Jen & Mark
    63 photos · 06/15/2019

Pricing

Nopalito Price Rates

A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Clients and friends frequently tell me that Nopalito is one of their favorite restaurants, and as a wedding planner, they are also one of my favorite caterers. Great people, great service, and absolutely amazing food!

1224 Ninth Ave. San Francisco, 94122
Location of (Nopalito)

Nopalito frequently asked questions

At Nopalito, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Nopalito, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • China
  • Linens
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

At Nopalito, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Nopalito includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Specialty Wine
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What event services does Nopalito offer for weddings?

Nopalito offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Nopalito provide for weddings?

Nopalito offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Outside Cake
  • Server(s)
  • Stations

What types of cuisine can you find at Nopalito?

At Nopalito, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • Latin American
  • Local
  • Mexican
  • Southwestern

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Nopalito?

At Nopalito, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Kosher
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Nopalito provide for wedding events?

Nopalito provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Liquor License
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does Nopalito provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Nopalito offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Nopalito and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nopalito is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in quality of service and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding