3832 East Winslow Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85040 Map · Phone number

• PJ's Flowers & Events
  • God's Garden Treasures

9 Reviews for Noir Floral & Styling

Angela · Married on 04/22/2017

From the time I inquired back in August of 2016- up until my wedding day on April 22, 2017, Malori and her team at Hoot and Holler were the most professional, responsive, and downright amazing team I could have dreamt to work with on my wedding day! Malori completely gave life to the vision in my head of what my wedding day floral would look like... times 100! I could not have been more grateful to her and her team for truely taking their time to create pieces that will be timeless and absolutely breathtaking. Malori was my easiest decision when choosing our vendors for our wedding day. She held true to her word every step of the way. She is an artist when it comes to designing and creating floral centerpieces. I will be recommending her to every bride I come in contact with from here on out! Thank you Malori! Was such a pleasure to work with you!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Lia · Married on 03/11/2017

Malori and her team are professional, passionate and pay attention to every last detail. They are easy to work with and made sure my wedding was everything I envisioned. I loved everything about the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces and received so many compliments! I highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Kayle · Married on 03/04/2017

Noir floral and styling is AMAZING!! Malori captured my vision for our floral perfectly! Actually it was even better than anything I could have envisioned! They went above and beyond with every last detail. I'm still getting compliments about how breath taking our tables were. Our wedding day was magical and Noir floral is to thank! I can't wait to get our pictures back and relive the day!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Award

• 3832 East Winslow Ave. Phoenix, 85040 See on map
    Location of (Noir Floral & Styling)