Nofrills Video is a wedding videography company located in Houston, Texas.
NO CANCELLATION or Rescheduling fee for weddings booked for 2020.
• Not just highlights - the whole wedding as a guest saw it
• Recorded in 4K (other resolutions provided)
• Actual audio, no overlaid music
• Fully edited and color corrected
• Ceremony shot with 4 cameras
• You own copyrights & get ALL files, 3 Blu-rays/ 3 DVDs
• ~150 video pictures texted the night of wedding
• Slideshow of all the video pictures
• Full ceremony draft in 2 - 3 days; All done in 1 week
• Abridged 10 to 15 minute version
• Pay at the end, not at or before the wedding
• Retainer fee if personal check not cashed until after the wedding
• $875 for a full wedding (3 - 5 hours), $525 (1 ½ hours)
• No ‘packages’ - everybody gets everything
We have been awarded theknot.com "Best Of Weddings", 2012-2020 (9 years in a row including this year) and weddingwire.com "Couples Choice", 2017-2020 (4 years in a row including this year)
46 Reviews for Nofrills Video
Recommended by 99% of couples
Alyssa · Married on 05/16/2021
Joel of No Frills Video is excellent to work with. He really cares about his clients. He goes above and beyond to help capture the special moments you will want to remember. He did a wonderful job with my wedding. If you are looking for someone to help capture your special day, Joel is the one to call. I can't recommend him enough!Sent on 05/30/2021
Peter L. · Married on 11/28/2020
Joel is Great to Work With
Note: I ended up not having Joel film my wedding due to COVID complications. I am leaving this review because of how great he was to work with through the whole process.Sent on 11/11/2020
We booked Joel before COVID times, and the month before our wedding, we consulted with him. He adjusted his shooting practices a little to keep himself safe while at weddings, and was very transparent with us that he couldn't guarantee our final product if our guests weren't safe and wearing masks. We were a little anxious about that and were going to cancel altogether but Joel actually offered to set us up with some other videographer he knew who would be able to suit our needs a little better and on short notice.
Even after all that, he sent a picture of our ripped up retainer check. Joel is an interesting guy who just wants to help out however he can, and he showed us that through great attitude and honesty during these crazy times. I would highly recommend working with him.
Laura S. · Married on 10/04/2020
A Knowledgeable and committed videographer
Joel was great to work with. He was committed to providing a professional product up to his high standards. We're thankful that he was willing to work with us during these times. We admire his work ethic and his desire to impart his knowledge of the field. We would happily recommend him to anyone looking for a reasonably priced and reliable videographer.Sent on 11/17/2020
Nofrills Video Price Rates
Hello from Demers! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to working with you in the near future! www.demersbanquethall.com