2546 3rd Street, 2, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Noam Eisen - Wedding Pianist, Singer

Noam Eisen - Pianist & Singer - can provide the perfect touch for your wedding ceremony, coctkail hour and lunch/dinner reception. His repertoire can be customized for your event and he also welcomes special requests.

Based in San Francisco and serving the greater Bay Area, Noam performs and delights audiences at wedding celebrations, corporate events, house parties, birthdays, and concerts.

He also leads and manages the Cosmo Alleycats Dance Band - which is also available for wedding celebrations.

With his rich musical styling and hundreds of songs at his fingertips, Noam performs his music spontaneously according to the spirit of the moment and the musical tastes of his listeners. Above all, Noam enjoys creating an interactive experience by leading guests in dance or enthusiastic sing-along to jazz standards, Broadway, 60s R&B and soul classics, and international (French, Brazilian, Italian, and Israeli) music.

Noam often performs as a soloist, but can also arrange larger ensembles depending on the size and musical requirements of your event. For wedding, the following options are avaialble

- Noam Eisen Solo Performance: Piano/Keyboard & Vocals

- Piano & Female Vocal Duo orTrio: Piano/Keyboard - Vocals - Upright Bass (opt.)

- Keys & Reeds Duo or Trio: Piano/Keyboard - Sax/Clarinet - Upright Bass (opt.)

- Cosmo Alleycats Dance Band: Piano - Sax/Clarinet - Vocals - Bass - Trumpet (opt.) - Drums (opt.)

Reviews for Noam Eisen can be found on Yelp.com and on his website: www.NoamEisenMusic.com

For more information, contact:

noam withc cosmo alleycats

• Videos 4

5 Reviews for Noam Eisen - Wedding Pianist, Singer

• User4237451 · event on 07/05/2014

I had the good fortune to be at a party where Noam was playing and was so impressed and taken with him that I asked if he could play at my party the following week. Lucky for me he had a cancellation and was available. He totally made the party!!! Everyone loved his playing and singing and he just set a fabulous fun tone for the whole event. I can't wait til I can hire him again!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 04/26/2014

We hired Noam to play the piano during our wedding ceremony. I was immediately impressed by his willingness and confidence in working with my singers who due to location he would not actually meet in person until the day of the wedding. This did not discourage him.

He agreed to learn 5 songs for our ceremony and worked seamlessly with my singers. We worked with him to get recordings of him playing the songs on the piano so my singers could practice ahead of time which worked great cause we were even able to use this during the rehearsal.

I appreciate the extra time he took to have conference calls with them to make sure everyone was on the same page and had what they needed to prepare for our big day. He also got to the ceremony early to practice with them.

Best part of it all, the final performance was magical! Definitely a highlight of our day and something we will always cherish!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Robin · Married on 03/01/2014

Noam was a such a pleasure to work with, through and through. As a pregnant bride, I just wanted a warm, low-key wedding with beautiful music. The first time we spoke on the phone, I could gauge the enthusiasm in his voice and knew he would be a great fit.

Noam's ability to create a genuinely warm atmosphere is a gift. He is not only a seasoned, accomplished musician, but he has a great presence--his enjoyment of the celebration at hand was palpable. He engaged with guests all night and was happy to indulge my guitarist-uncle on a few duets, as well as the little kids watching in awe who wanted to play along on tambourines. I highly recommend working with someone who is flexible enough to accommodate the beautiful, spontaneous moments that tend to arise at events like this.

Noam not only handles the unexpected with grace, he is able to fully orchestrate a song list and performance plan tailored to your tastes. I made a special request to play a song that wasn't on his list--Beatles "Across the Universe"--he happily obliged, coming up with an instrumental piano version so beautiful it still brings tears to my eyes.

Thank you, Noam, for "getting it"--for making everything easier on the bride, for appreciating the spontaneity of such an event, and for bringing out the best in each moment. I'm echoing many of my guests sentiments when I say Noam added the perfect touch to an unforgettable day.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Noam Eisen - Wedding Pianist, Singer FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano

• 2546 3rd Street, 2 San Francisco, 94107 See on map
    4156023305 (Other Phone Number)