500 Lincoln Blvd., Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number

Nirali Decor 1
Nirali Decor 2

Sanaa · Married on 01/06/2019

Indian /American Wedding

Amazing team. Nirali made everything that we imagined come true in real life. She spent time with us going over details along with giving us ideas on dos and don’ts. We could not have chosen anyone better and would definitely recommend Nirali Decor.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Komal · Married on 06/23/2018

Nirali and her husband are PHENOMENAL to work with!! She decorated my garba, wedding and reception events in June 2018 and it blew me and my guests away! Definitely exceeded my expectations!!! I think Nirali's attention to detail is incredible and unmatched - everything we discussed was exactly where it would be the day of so there was no running around looking for anything. I left a couple things open to her judgement based on how things looked the day of and I was not disappointed. There were also a couple special surprise touches day of that I loved and appreciated!! Nirali's work can definitely compete with the bigger names in the industry without the huge price tag and without being nickel and dime'd for everything. While Nirali isn't always the fastest on email, she lets you know she's received your email and will get back to you, which I thought was very professional. I couldn't have been happier working with Nirali and her team for my events. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for decor. Seriously. Pick her.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Neha · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband Ryan and I hired Nirali decor for our June 2, 2018 wedding at Lucien's Manor in Berlin, NJ. We met with Nirali and her team multiple times to discuss our visions for the Hindu ceremony and reception. She really helped transform our visions into real life and followed our requests exactly. When I walked down the aisle during the Hindu ceremony, I was amazed by how stunning the setup looked. Similar, the reception decoration was gorgeous and elegant. Nirali also did an excellent job serving as our florist. This company made our wedding day gorgeous and did not break the bank, either. Highly, highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Award

• Leigh Florist
    Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Nirali is amazing! She creates the most fabulous Mandaps and room décor. The fabrics, lighting and details she provides are always perfect.

• 500 Lincoln Blvd. Piscataway, NJ, 08854 See on map
    6097035879 (Other Phone Number)
    6097035879 (Fax Number)