Nearby Vendors to Consider

26 Reviews for Nirali Decor

4.7

Nirali Decor provided decorations for my mehndi, garba, wedding, and reception. They did an amazing job of making my visions come to life! I met with many other decor companies throughout MD and NJ who were not as attentive and accommodating as Nirali Decor. Nirali and her husband responded to my requests immediately and were extremely professional (which was hard to find). At each event I was so shocked at what they created as they went above and beyond what I envisioned! I wish them all the success for their future endeavors. Potential clients should not hesitate to book them!!

Profile Picture Manali, 12/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Nirali and Pradip were awesome from our first meeting till the end.
They delivered not only what they promised but honored our little requests with a smile.
The decorations were fantastic, all our guests were amazed.
As parents of the bride we're very happy to see the smile on our daughter's face.
Nirali Decor will become big event decorators in near future, no doubt about it.
We thank them and wish them huge success.
Om and Renu

Profile Picture Om and Renu, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I am so extremely happy that we chose Nirali Decor for our wedding celebrations. Nirali is so kind, sweet and patient. She does not push couples to spend more, her prices are reasonable, she worked with our budget and she was extremely flexible throughout the planning process. I met with so many decorators while planning this wedding but I felt comfortable with Nirali as soon as I met her. We heard about her through a mutual friend whose wedding she decorated and they raved about her. I was very indecisive about what I wanted and even changed my mind on the wedding and reception decor from draping to structures only 3 weeks before the wedding and Nirali was extremely responsive and flexible. She advised me on what would fit my budget and any other logistics. She even gave me draping and piping to decorate my house for my bridal shower, mehndi, and vidhi. Hands down the best wedding decorator out there. She was a small name in the NJ area last year but this year she is huge and her business will continue to grow because she is not only talented but also a genuinely caring and patient person. We have referred her to 3 other couples this year and hope nothing but the best for her and Pradeep!

Shweta & Karan

Table Runners
Trinkets
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Nirali is amazing! She creates the most fabulous Mandaps and room décor. The fabrics, lighting and details she provides are always perfect.

Events