Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

30 Reviews for Nirali Decor

Komal · Married on 06/23/2018

Nirali and her husband are PHENOMENAL to work with!! She decorated my garba, wedding and reception events in June 2018 and it blew me and my guests away! Definitely exceeded my expectations!!! I think Nirali's attention to detail is incredible and unmatched - everything we discussed was exactly where it would be the day of so there was no running around looking for anything. I left a couple things open to her judgement based on how things looked the day of and I was not disappointed. There were also a couple special surprise touches day of that I loved and appreciated!! Nirali's work can definitely compete with the bigger names in the industry without the huge price tag and without being nickel and dime'd for everything. While Nirali isn't always the fastest on email, she lets you know she's received your email and will get back to you, which I thought was very professional. I couldn't have been happier working with Nirali and her team for my events. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for decor. Seriously. Pick her.

Neha · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband Ryan and I hired Nirali decor for our June 2, 2018 wedding at Lucien's Manor in Berlin, NJ. We met with Nirali and her team multiple times to discuss our visions for the Hindu ceremony and reception. She really helped transform our visions into real life and followed our requests exactly. When I walked down the aisle during the Hindu ceremony, I was amazed by how stunning the setup looked. Similar, the reception decoration was gorgeous and elegant. Nirali also did an excellent job serving as our florist. This company made our wedding day gorgeous and did not break the bank, either. Highly, highly recommend her!!

Nisha · Married on 05/12/2018

Nirali and Pradip are two genuine people. This is the second event they have done for my family and not only are they professional; they are really good at what they do. I love honest people who don’t try to make you spend more money. They work within your budget and I personally think you get more than your money’s worth. I got a call from my dad the day before my event saying that he had just gone to the venue to drop some stuff off and “WOW”. He could not stop raving about how beautiful the ballroom looked. I didn’t even know they were there setting up the day before. I didn’t have to get involved in those little details because Nirali took care of it with the venue coordinator. When I got to the venue on my big day I could not believe how elegant and breathtaking it looked. My guests were in awe when they entered the main ballroom for the reception. It feels so good when your guests come up to you saying how beautiful the décor is. The planning process was easy because Nirali is so sweet and calm. The result was even sweeter because her artistic vision came through in her incredible work. I cannot thank you enough Nirali and Pradip for the beautiful memories that you helped create.

Award

Nirali Decor FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Chandeliers, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Vases

• Leigh Florist
    Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Nirali is amazing! She creates the most fabulous Mandaps and room décor. The fabrics, lighting and details she provides are always perfect.

• Piscataway, NJ 08854 See on map