Nirali Decor

500 Lincoln Blvd.

Middlesex, NJ 08846

website: www.NiraliDecor.com

Phone: 609-703-5879

We provide wedding Mandaps, Reception backdrop, Centerpieces, Fresh Florals, Chiavari Chair Rental as well as pre-wedding functions such as Mehndi/Garba/Sangeet night.

Feel free to email us at niralidecor@gmail.com to get further information and request a quote.

Hours are by appointment only.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Hemali R. Married on 04/22/2022

4/22/22 Wedding

Nirali Decor’s team is absolutely phenomenal. They were efficient and what you pay for is exactly what you get. All of our guests were in love with the decor. We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and both were decorated to perfection. Thank you Nirali and your team for making our wedding better than we could have imagined!!
    Chandani A. Married on 04/16/2022

10000% best of the BEST

We cannot express how perfectly our dream wedding came together with this jaw dropping decor. Nirali & Pradip went above and beyond to give us everything we wanted without breaking the bank. We asked for a few specifics and the rest we left up to them and wow I mean WOW, they Knocked it our the park. When I walked into that ballroom and saw my wedding mandap I was absolutely floored. I couldn’t believe that was the same empty room I saw before. And the reception was even more glamorous than I could have asked for. The entire day was nothing short of perfection when it came our vision. Nirali & PD we cannot thank you enough for providing us with the best service a couple could ask for. I would hands down recommend you over and over again to anyone. We love you!
    Rajiv Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing and well priced decorator

We used nirali decor for our wedding and she and her team were wonderful. They were the most reasonable price wise of all of ours choices and did amazing work for us. All the guests were impressed and her team was so easy to work with. We highly recommend working with her and her team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Leigh Florist Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Nirali is amazing! She creates the most fabulous Mandaps and room décor. The fabrics, lighting and details she provides are always perfect.

500 Lincoln Blvd. Middlesex, NJ, 08846
609-703-5879

by Appointments
Location of (Nirali Decor)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding