Nirali Decor Reviews

Nirali Decor 7
  • Denish

Denish · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfectionist

My husband Denish and I hired Nirali decor for our July 5, 2019 wedding at the Marigold, Somerset, NJ. We met with Nirali multiple times to discuss our visions for the Hindu ceremony and reception. She really helped transform our visions into real life and followed our requests exactly. When I walked out during the Reception, I was amazed by how stunning the setup looked, exactly the way I sketched out the reception stage. Similar, the Wedding Ceremony decoration was gorgeous and elegant. Nirali also did an excellent job serving as our decorator. Nirali even gave us the backdrop for pre-wedding ceremony free of charge. We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Nirali Decor 8
    Nirali Decor 9

Myra · Married on 07/03/2019

Excellent Service

Nirali, Pradip, and Falguni are true professionals. They were very helpful during the design process, and had such a vast inventory to choose from. Our wedding stage and centerpieces looked amazing! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Kesha · Married on 05/26/2019

Such a great experience!

When we first started wedding planning, we met with a few different wedding decorators before we saw Nirali at our best friend’s wedding a few months later. My best friend had mentioned that the decorator she was working with was so easy to work with, understanding and found a way to make different ideas come to life. A few weeks later when we met with Nirali, we realized what our friend was talking about and so much more. From the moment we started our wedding planning with Nirali, she was always responsive, helpful and understanding of all the ideas we had in mind. We went with Nirali Décor for our mehndi, grah shanti, garba, wedding and reception décor (so basically all of our events!) Throughout the process, we probably changed our mind about décor options numerous time. Even when we would go meet with Nirali and discuss our thoughts, she would always, always, always be so calm and understanding without even questioning us why we changed our minds and we were so appreciative of this. It made us feel like we were working with a friend more than a vendor to decorate our wedding and make our ideas come to life. We never felt like we needed to hesitate or feel bad about changing our ideas. More so, when we would go see Nirali at the office, she would additionally even show us more options that had recently received and told us we can change anything we wanted at any time! Despite May being such a busy time for wedding vendor, even a few days before the wedding itself, she sent us new pictures of décor she had received that week to see if we wanted to change anything!
    The décor for the events itself was just amazing and so flawless! Even our day-of coordinators told us when we asked about the décor, that everything was just how it was planned, if not better! We had picked a wedding décor that we didn’t see in Nirali’s pictures and so we just provided her a picture of it when we first met with her. From that day, we never even spoke about the décor again and the day of the wedding – it was exactly how we pictured it and just so amazing! All of our family members and guests could not stop talking about all the little details that were incorporated into each event’s décor. It wasn’t just about the stage backdrop itself, it was all the other little details that Nirali had added on in the rest of the room with centerpieces, photo booth, dandiya setup and so much more that made all the events come to life!
    We really couldn’t be more thankful to Nirali and her husband for all their hard work in making our vision come to life! We would recommend Nirali Décor for anyone’s big day as not only do they make what you envision come true, but are also a kind, caring and creative team to work with! Thank you so much Nirali and the team!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Aditi

Aditi Khatri · Married on 05/05/2019

Choose Nirali Decor

We met with a handful of decorators before choosing Nirali décor. I have to say that Nirali and her husband are the nicest, most down to earth people you will ever meet. They genuinely want to execute your vision and are able to show you their warehouse of options. We had the great privilege of having Nirali’s team set up our décor for our Vidhi, Garba, Wedding and Reception! My garba, wedding and reception were in the same ballroom and they turned around the room in a timely fashion. Also, the décor truly transformed the room for each event. We had guests asking if they were in the same room as the night before. All of our guests commented on how amazing the décor was and how they had never seen anything like it. Nirali and her team gave me the wedding of my dreams. I highly recommend Nirali décor for any wedding or event. Her team is phenomenal!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Sanaa · Married on 01/06/2019

Indian /American Wedding

Amazing team. Nirali made everything that we imagined come true in real life. She spent time with us going over details along with giving us ideas on dos and don’ts. We could not have chosen anyone better and would definitely recommend Nirali Decor.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Komal · Married on 06/23/2018

Nirali and her husband are PHENOMENAL to work with!! She decorated my garba, wedding and reception events in June 2018 and it blew me and my guests away! Definitely exceeded my expectations!!! I think Nirali's attention to detail is incredible and unmatched - everything we discussed was exactly where it would be the day of so there was no running around looking for anything. I left a couple things open to her judgement based on how things looked the day of and I was not disappointed. There were also a couple special surprise touches day of that I loved and appreciated!! Nirali's work can definitely compete with the bigger names in the industry without the huge price tag and without being nickel and dime'd for everything. While Nirali isn't always the fastest on email, she lets you know she's received your email and will get back to you, which I thought was very professional. I couldn't have been happier working with Nirali and her team for my events. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for decor. Seriously. Pick her.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Neha · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband Ryan and I hired Nirali decor for our June 2, 2018 wedding at Lucien's Manor in Berlin, NJ. We met with Nirali and her team multiple times to discuss our visions for the Hindu ceremony and reception. She really helped transform our visions into real life and followed our requests exactly. When I walked down the aisle during the Hindu ceremony, I was amazed by how stunning the setup looked. Similar, the reception decoration was gorgeous and elegant. Nirali also did an excellent job serving as our florist. This company made our wedding day gorgeous and did not break the bank, either. Highly, highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Nisha · Married on 05/12/2018

Nirali and Pradip are two genuine people. This is the second event they have done for my family and not only are they professional; they are really good at what they do. I love honest people who don’t try to make you spend more money. They work within your budget and I personally think you get more than your money’s worth. I got a call from my dad the day before my event saying that he had just gone to the venue to drop some stuff off and “WOW”. He could not stop raving about how beautiful the ballroom looked. I didn’t even know they were there setting up the day before. I didn’t have to get involved in those little details because Nirali took care of it with the venue coordinator. When I got to the venue on my big day I could not believe how elegant and breathtaking it looked. My guests were in awe when they entered the main ballroom for the reception. It feels so good when your guests come up to you saying how beautiful the décor is. The planning process was easy because Nirali is so sweet and calm. The result was even sweeter because her artistic vision came through in her incredible work. I cannot thank you enough Nirali and Pradip for the beautiful memories that you helped create.

Sent on 05/23/2018

bhavnita · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly recommended!

They were very professional and their work speaks for itself. They transformed my wedding and reception hall into something so beautiful I could hardly believe it. Compared to all the other vendors i got quotes from, I found them very reasonable. With that being said, they did not underperform or disappoint in any way. It you are looking for decor services with a reasonable price tag and sincere, professional and creative people to work with, your search ends here.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Manali · Married on 12/23/2017

Nirali Decor provided decorations for my mehndi, garba, wedding, and reception. They did an amazing job of making my visions come to life! I met with many other decor companies throughout MD and NJ who were not as attentive and accommodating as Nirali Decor. Nirali and her husband responded to my requests immediately and were extremely professional (which was hard to find). At each event I was so shocked at what they created as they went above and beyond what I envisioned! I wish them all the success for their future endeavors. Potential clients should not hesitate to book them!!

Sent on 02/11/2018
  • O

Om and Renu · Married on 09/02/2017

Nirali and Pradip were awesome from our first meeting till the end.
    They delivered not only what they promised but honored our little requests with a smile.
    The decorations were fantastic, all our guests were amazed.
    As parents of the bride we're very happy to see the smile on our daughter's face.
    Nirali Decor will become big event decorators in near future, no doubt about it.
    We thank them and wish them huge success.
    Om and Renu

Sent on 09/12/2017

Shweta · Married on 08/26/2017

I am so extremely happy that we chose Nirali Decor for our wedding celebrations. Nirali is so kind, sweet and patient. She does not push couples to spend more, her prices are reasonable, she worked with our budget and she was extremely flexible throughout the planning process. I met with so many decorators while planning this wedding but I felt comfortable with Nirali as soon as I met her. We heard about her through a mutual friend whose wedding she decorated and they raved about her. I was very indecisive about what I wanted and even changed my mind on the wedding and reception decor from draping to structures only 3 weeks before the wedding and Nirali was extremely responsive and flexible. She advised me on what would fit my budget and any other logistics. She even gave me draping and piping to decorate my house for my bridal shower, mehndi, and vidhi. Hands down the best wedding decorator out there. She was a small name in the NJ area last year but this year she is huge and her business will continue to grow because she is not only talented but also a genuinely caring and patient person. We have referred her to 3 other couples this year and hope nothing but the best for her and Pradeep!

Shweta & Karan

Sent on 09/19/2017

Rina · Married on 07/02/2017

I recommend Nirali Decor for all your events - specially wedding! They made our wedding such a beautiful and hassle free event. Once we decided what we wanted, I had no worrries whatsoever about anything! They are punctual, friendly, accommodating, and so easy to work with! Nirali provided great design options and Pradip made them happen. They got along not only with us but also with our friends, family, other vendors and the venue! Professional, punctual, great collection of mandapa and design items!! Highly highly recommend them!!!! Thank you guys!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Sheen · Married on 03/19/2017

The beat decision I ever made. I met no talk after I found her online and she did my sister mendhi. We loved her so much she did my whole wedding from my mendhi to my ceremony and my reception. She blew us away. Super professional and extremely talented. She understood my vision and brought it to life. Everyone still talk about my decor and how amazing it is. Nirali and her husband are such sweet people. So lucky we found them. Not only does she go above and beyond. She's really the sweetest person ever. If your looking for top notch decor and great quality and unique style please book her you won't regret it. Love nirali decor!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Ajay · Married on 01/28/2017

Everything was great for our reception. They did an awesome job. The stage looked amazing. They were very professional and def know how to deliver what they promise. Would recommend them to everyone. Thanks again

Sent on 02/02/2017

Sameep & Prapti · Married on 07/31/2016

We want to give a huge Thank you to Nirali and Pradip of Nirali Décor. Nirali and Pradip make an excellent team and are truly talented. Nirali Décor decorated our engagement party and we loved their work, so choosing them as our wedding decorators was a no-brainer. We had a very detailed vision of what we wanted our wedding ceremony and reception atmosphere to be. Nirali and Pradip made it all come to life. They took every outlandish idea we had and figured out a way to make it possible. They advised us on what would work well with our theme and advised us on ways to make our wedding even more beautiful. They really took the time to understand the atmosphere and theme we wanted to create for our garba, wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Nirali and Pradip are hard working, organized, punctual and easily accessible. The decorations they have are exquisite and their ability to take a vision or theme and actually create it is impeccable. Nirali and Pradip even hand made some decorations for the wedding and reception to fit our theme. Nirali Décor paid attention to every detail for all of our events and worked hard to create exactly what we wanted. Thank you for all of your hard work and talent. We highly recommend Nirali Decor for your event, they are awesome people and they do incredible work!

-Sameep & Prapti

Sent on 08/19/2016

kanwal · Married on 09/06/2015

Nirali is a one of a kind! She was professional and flexible. You can just tell that she has a passion for this job and does wholeheartedly and not just in it for the money. She went above and beyond to make everything look gorgeous!
    She was extremely helpful with helping us decide on the stage decor to center pieces for the tables. We are still hearing about how amazing the decor was for the event!
    I would HIGHLY recommend her to all of my friends and definitely work with her again for another event!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Sumedha · Married on 06/13/2015

We had an amazing experience with Nirali Decor. Our family has used their service before, so they already came recommended. We had a small venue for the amount of people at a typical Indian wedding, and Nirali Decor helped us pick out decoration that complimented the size of the venue without taking up too much space and yet, still looking grand! We were sure about what we wanted exactly, only the style. We provided the colors for our sangeet outfits, the style of mundap we liked, and the overall theme of our reception. They helped us make the rest of the decisions with what would help achieve our goals and everyone agrees, it was beautiful!!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Rupal · Married on 05/24/2015

Nirali and Pradip did an outstanding job at our wedding. Setup for all three events was just perfect! It's almost been a month since our wedding and we are still getting a lot of compliments for the decore. Anyone can set some drapes and backdrops up but it takes a professional to make it look elegant. They did an amazing job beyond our expectations!! Garba setup was absolutely festive, madap was classic, and reception setup was elegant for the evening. We were impressed every time we entered the ballroom as they kept raising the bar high each time!!! They traveled all the way from New Jersey to Virginia Beach for us on a busy weekend and were very flexible with meeting times. What we liked the most about them was theirr willingness to try out something different. Everything we asked for they made it happen. Catering and Sales director at the Hilton later told us about how neat and clean their setup was and how easy it was to work with them.

Sent on 06/22/2015

jay · Married on 05/02/2015

Excellent Service, very friendly, and reliable, and we were very pleased with the service.

Sent on 05/02/2015

We hired Nirali and her team for my sisters wedding venue after being referred to her by a friend and we could not have been more satisfied. The venue was beautiful and every guest loved it. So many people asked who the decorator was. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a wedding to remember!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Hema · Married on 06/28/2014

Nirali Decor was SO GREAT to work with. I loved the decor that they provided me for my wedding - I got so many compliments! They have great selection, are responsive, professional and reliable. I would recommend Nirali to any friend planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2014

They provided good quality services at a reasonable price.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Great people to work with.. Provided great service and made sure everything was done on time and way we wanted it .. Would definitely recommend Nirali decor .!!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Nirali Décor is an EXCELLENT Company for all events and weddings. We had two years to plan my daughter's wedding and we went to many Bridal Shows in the Tri-State area. We also did extensive research online. We finally decided on Nirali Décor and hired them for the following services -
    Mandap Package:
    - 10ft wide panel beige and gold backdrop with gold and burgundy draped square mandap
    - 2 bride and groom chairs
    - 4 uprights
    - 4 cross bars
    - 4 bases with pins
    - 4 pins/hooks

- Ganesh table set up by the entrance of the banquet hall

- Draped entrance gate inside the hall

- Doli for Bride's entrance to Mandap

- Bridal Garlands

- Center pieces for all tables at the reception which included beautiful lanterns, rose petals, candles.

I can't say enough about the level of professionalism in this Company, from our very first email to phone calls and visits, they were extremely prompt, polite and so attentive. Also they were so patient with all our requests. From the first time we contacted them, I was at ease and trusted them completely for all the planning and decorating at the wedding.

All our guests were completely blown away at the reception and are still telling us how beautiful everything was. Thanks again Nirali Décor, we will be using you at my second daughter's wedding too!! If you are reading this review, don't think twice - hire them right away - it is the easiest and best decision you will make for your wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2013