Nine Zero Three Photography

$4,150 Most Popular Price

we're photographers
adventurers + dreamers
forever exploring + documenting life;
whether it's our own, or your unique story

we're copper photo co. - a team who thrives on adventure + a sense of wonder. we love to be in the moment while capturing life as it's unfolding, and we strive to document your life, your love, with that same spirit. above all, we want you to be able to be yourselves + to come alive in our photos. whether you're getting married in a ballroom or a warehouse, we want your day + your photos to feel like you.

while we're based out of cleveland, ohio - we've been lucky enough to cultivate relationships with couples near and far; traveling is something we have a passion for. regardless of your location, we want to show the connection you have not only with each other, but with your location as well.

we could sit here and talk about how we're "award winning" and we could go into discussions about our accolades and all the useless things that make us sound fancy, but let's be honest: we don't care. we care about you, your story, and if you feel a connection to us. we care about your wedding day and everything about the two of you that makes you a couple, + draws you to each other.

in short: we dig neat weddings + awesome couples. we love tacos and awkwardly dancing at receptions while we take photos you'll laugh at for years to come. hit us up on our contact page to learn more about us and so we can learn more about you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4150

Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Sadie Married on 01/20/2018
    Let me start off with, Nikki, this woman saved my life twice during my wedding! The first time was when I had to find a new photographer 2 months before my wedding date. My wedding planner , Cassie Mullins, referred Nikki to me and honestly I don’t think there would have been a better match! Her personality fit right in with mine and it felt like she had been my friend for years! She sent me awesome email updates prior to the wedding letting me know she was doing snow dances for my big day! She made sure to capture every speacial moment I wanted, she had great ideas and even went to my location prior to come up with a game plan! She helped us so much with posing and capturing our love we have. The second time she saved my life was when prior to the ceremony my husband lost his tie, this tie was very important, so she witnessed my bridezilla moment! She also took charge, called her husband, found a perfect tie from his collection, her husband delivered it AND SAVED THE DAY... and probably my fiancé’s life! Haha! my photos are so gorgeous and she got them back to me in less than a month! I would recommend Nikki 19382 times over! She did awesome edits and gave me great printing advice! I’m 100% happy!
    Brian Married on 09/02/2017
    Before our first meeting with Nikki and Jim, we already knew they were going to be our photographers. I was already in contact with other photographers and had met with a couple others, but none impressed us the way that Nikki and Jim did. From their fast responses to our first meeting, we were sold. Not only were they very professional, but we had a chemistry that felt like we had been friends for years. Half of our meeting was small talk that had nothing to do with weddings or photography. We felt like they knew exactly what we wanted and when we saw their work, it spoke for itself. After about an hour meeting, we left and within 10 minutes of leaving my wife and I called them on the phone and told them that we had chosen them. From there on out everything was absolutely perfect. With all the details that go into planning a wedding, my wife and I had a lot of questions. I was able to call or text Nikki and ask her questions that had absolutely nothing to do with photos and she answered them without hesitation. I was using her as a wedding planner and she helped out tremendously. I cannot tell anyone enough who is in the market for a photographer, to go with Nikki and Jim. They traveled to us for our engagement session and they stuck with us the entire wedding day. They were always in the perfect spot to get the most beautiful pictures. They answered every question and made us feel so comfortable and it truly showed in the photos. When we got our engagement photos and our wedding photos we knew with out any doubt that we had made the right choice. Honestly we knew we had made the right choice long before then. From the first meeting to the last, (which was in a parking lot right before Christmas where we met them to pick up our wedding album) and everything in between, Copper Photo Company was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. If you have any doubt, meet with them for 10 seconds, look at their work and you too will be sold!!
    Brittany Married on 08/19/2017
    Copper Photo Co did our wedding photos and they are seriously amazing. We actually booked our wedding date around their availability. Our photos were stunning and they're also incredible human beings.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

34828 Deer Run Drive North Ridgeville, 44039
Location of (Nine Zero Three Photography)

Nine Zero Three Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nine Zero Three Photography include in the starting price?

Nine Zero Three Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nine Zero Three Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nine Zero Three Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nine Zero Three Photography offer?

Nine Zero Three Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nine Zero Three Photography offer?

Nine Zero Three Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning

What photography materials does Nine Zero Three Photography offer for wedding events?

Nine Zero Three Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Nine Zero Three Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nine Zero Three Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding