Nikki N Photography

Manitowoc, WI View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

For us to connect and take really good photos together, we have to get to know each other. We must become friends.

I never know what to say about myself, but here’s a start. Born and raised in Manitowoc, surrounded by the people I love is where I feel most at home. Even as a little girl, I knew I wanted to be creative. This led me to my Bachelors of Fine Art in Photography from UW Milwaukee. After college was really when I began taking photos consistently and with purpose. This was when I felt like I became a photographer. I knew immediately after the first wedding I shot - that was it. My purpose. I wanted to tell stories thru images. I want to connect with people. I want to capture moments they don’t even see. I’m truly in love with what I do. The art of taking peoples photos. Documentation. Story telling. I believe beauty is everywhere.

If you like what you see, let’s take photos together.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Lia Married on 06/30/2018
    Nikki did an amazing job with our engagement photos! She had us smiling and laughing the whole time and seriously made us look like models! She was very easy to work with, even rescheduling photos with us when we were hit with a freak April snowstorm. Unfortunately, due to a family emergency, she will be unable to photograph our wedding, but she immediately put us into contact with another talented photography team and was so communicative and apologetic about the whole situation. We were so impressed with her professionalism during what must have been a very difficult time.
  • User2184951 2+ years ago
    Nikki is amazing! She took my engagement pictures as well as my wedding pictures. She is so much fun, makes her clients feel so at ease, and is very organized which makes everything easy! I LOVED my engagement pictures, and am waiting to see my wedding pictures, but I know they will be wonderful :)
  • User2198722 2+ years ago
    Nikki was so easy to work with - and she made taking photos fun! She was very accommodating with our engagement photos - we were running late from picking up our dog - but she took it in stride. She was also very good at working with us and our dog, who was not that excited to be walking around a new/strange area.

Both our wedding and engagement photos turned out beautifully! We had a ton of candid-style photos, which we love. We also have some amazing posed shots as well.

I do think her packages are on the pricier side - but her style, professionalism and accessibility definitely make her worth hiring!

Pricing

Nikki N Photography Price Rates

505 Waldo Blvd Manitowoc, 54220
9203231114
Location of (Nikki N Photography)

Nikki N Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nikki N Photography include in the starting price?

Nikki N Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nikki N Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nikki N Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nikki N Photography offer?

Nikki N Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nikki N Photography offer?

Nikki N Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning

What photography materials does Nikki N Photography offer for wedding events?

Nikki N Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Nikki N Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nikki N Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in average response time, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism and 4.7 in value.

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding