Cleveland, Cleveland, TN 37323 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 3

About Nicole’s Life Touch Photography

Nicole’s Life Touch Photography & Event Planning
Cleveland, TN and surrounding areas

Nicole’s Life Touch Photography & Event Planning features a variety of genres for photography. I will capture all of your wedding photography needs and will put your mind at ease capturing your special day! Each photo I take is taken with warm and captivating expressions on your big day! I enjoy providing clients with photos that capture moments that I know will be memories they can share with each other and their families for a lifetime! Please view my website and price-list and please contact me for additional details and any questions you may have! I hope to have the opportunity to work with you for your special day!

Event Planning ranges from wedding to corporate events. I will plan and coordinate your special event with charm and the highest expectation! Everything from finding a venue, helping you choose a theme, invitations to match your theme, centerpieces. etc. Please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

We look forward to capturing all of your moments on your wedding day!

img 2785 51 1903729 158095175489651
img 2785 51 1903729 158095175489651

Nicole’s Life Touch Photography Pricing

Nicole’s Life Touch Photography Price Rates

Nicole’s Life Touch Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Save the Date

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Nicole’s Life Touch Photography 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Nicole’s Life Touch Photography 2
    PRE WEDDING PHOTO DISCOUNT
    15% off all pre-wedding photos! You can suggest a location in the surrounding area of Cleveland, TN. If you have a specific location you would like please feel free to contact me as I am flexible with different locations. There may be an additional $30.00 fee for travel outside of the 25 mile radius (this will exclude Chattanooga, TN, unless I travel to the lookout mountain area and the additional fee will apply).
    I look forward to having the opportunity to capture your special moment with you!
  • Nicole’s Life Touch Photography 3
    2020WEDDINGDAY

20% off Wedding photography package. Please contact me for additional details and any questions you have. Prices will vary based on location, time and your specific requests for you special day!

• Cleveland Cleveland, TN, 37323 See on map
    Location of (Nicole’s Life Touch Photography)