Nicole Barr Photography

Leesburg, VA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I am an artisan wedding photographer with a sophisticated and timeless look. The most important part of my job is capturing the connection between you, and to tell your story. My style is a look that future generations will admire. With almost 10 years of experience photographing weddings, I believe in capturing a mix of in the moment candids & emotions, but also stylized posing with direction that looks natural. I'm an expert at sunsets! Visit my website www.nicolebarrphotography.com and the blog for the most up to date weddings, and then contact me to book your wedding date!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Molly
    Molly C. Married on 10/03/2020

Book Nicole - You won't regret it!

My wedding photos are everything I've dreamed of! Nicole and her team were FANTASTIC! I am so grateful the stars aligned and I was able to book her for my Oct 2020 wedding. When we moved our wedding the first time, I couldn't make our previous photographer work and I was so upset. but Nicole came in and blew us away!! She is an expert at what she does!! She knew right where to jump in at all times. She directed us so well so all of our portrait and family photos while completely respecting all social distancing needs. Photos went by so quickly and came out so beautifully. I am very very pick about photography so it was so important to me to have someone capture our day perfectly. The day of our wedding, there was a unpredictable traffic emergency that closed the bay bridge and delayed nicole from getting to us as planned and she did not skip a BEAT! Her assistant Jess showed up and filled us in and we didn't have any issues. She handled it so incredibly professionally and did not show any stress. Nicole showed up right around our first look and jumped right in. Our wedding photos are something we will treasure forever and I highly recommend you book Nicole!
    June Married on 10/04/2019

Stunning photos

This review is a little late (better late than never!), but Nicole was absolutely wonderful to work with and took gorgeous shots of our wedding day. She was fun and made it easy for us to capture one of the best days of our lives. She's also so easy to communicate with. Highly recommend!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 06/29/2019

A+ Job from Nicole!

Nicole and her assistant went above and beyond at our wedding. We had an issue with the weather…aka a giant hail storm and thunderstorm blew through right when we went to take pictures…Nicole immediately regrouped and captured so many fantastic moments. I was really impressed not only with her work, but with her overall demeanor and personality. She did an amazing job!!!

17944 Canby Rd. Leesburg, VA, 20175
Location of (Nicole Barr Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding