Nick Laws Videography

Evans, GA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

It's more than just another event. It's one of the biggest days of your life. And you can trust me to capture every beautiful detail. I like to incorporate interviews- shot before the wedding- into the footage of your wedding day. This allows me to tell the story of your love, from when you first met to when you finally say "I do". This, along with top notch cinematography and editing make me the best choice for wedding videography in the Southeast!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1650.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Hard Drive
    Kendra Married on 09/16/2017
    Do yourself a favor and BOOK Nick!! He is sooo easy to work with and will do anything to make you happy. I really wanted a drone for some footage from our wedding and he made it happen! He is extremely talented, patient, and very low key throughout your special day. Our feature film, ceremony, and proposal story came out AMAZING and are definitely tear jerkers :-) He is the best!
  • Colleen
    Colleen Married on 04/16/2016
    My husband and I at first didn't want to hire a videographer for our wedding because of the cost involved. Most videographers for the type of style that I liked were $2,000+ to have for the whole wedding day. I started doing research and found Nick at the recommendation of another vendor. After seeing the quality of videos he produced and how much he was asking for his services, my husband and I didn't even have to think about it, we knew we wanted to hire Nick. From day one Nick was a pleasure to work with, he was eager to give us exactly what we wanted. He even came out to film a first look on the day before the wedding at no extra cost to us! On the day of the wedding, Nick made sure to capture all those candid moments, including catching my Man of Honor striking a pose!
    Nick finished getting our feature film together in about three weeks, which from what I heard is a really quick turnaround time! My husband and I were so thrilled with our video, the footage was beautiful and so well edited. It was like watching movie on the big screen, and we were the stars! I would highly recommend Nick Laws to anyone searching for an excellent videographer and especially to those on the fence about hiring one, it's so worth it!

Pricing

Nick Laws Videography Price Rates

4567 Pinewood Dr Evans, 30809
Location of (Nick Laws Videography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding