5770 Brockton Ct, Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Nick Ewing Photo & Films

Love, family and friends are the most important things in life, and weddings are a unique opportunity to bring together and celebrate all three.

As a professional photographer and videographer, I have the privilege of taking part in these special occasions. For me, each wedding is a chance to create beautiful work that will capture the love that forged your lifelong bond, as well as remind you of the people and stories that brought you together.

It’s my responsibility to guide you through the process of capturing the moments that tell your story, and to do it in an honest and creative way that brings you back every time.

I offer several unique ways to capture and preserve your wedding day and all the loved ones you've brought together to make it possible, from photojournalistic photography to highly personalized highlight films to vintage super 8 movies. Whatever your interest is, I'd love to hear more about you and your wedding.

Travel is included in all packages up to 3 hours from Indianapolis.

Follow Nick Ewing Photo & Films on

16167c4b081c8c7a 1538688752 2cb7485b7593297a 1538688752413 2 Capture2
16167c4b081c8c7a 1538688752 2cb7485b7593297a 1538688752413 2 Capture2

• Videos 9

11 Reviews for Nick Ewing Photo & Films

Alyssa · Married on 10/24/2018

We hired Nick to be the videographer for our wedding. He was really great to work with every step of the way. The planning stages were fun and easy. He was responsive and on-time for our meetings, which is always a huge help. He was really interested in getting to know our personalities and what we were truly looking for. On the big day, he was on-site early and taking shots of the venue, and he was right on time to meet us. He was also easy to reach on the morning of (which is a huge help when things get hectic since there are so many vendors to try to touch base with!) He and his co-filmer, Rachel, were very kind. They seemed genuinely excited and happy, which made us feel the same. I didn't see them take a break all day (I hope they did, though!) they both were so attentive and accommodating. It started sprinkling and they were calm, cool, and collected, which in turn helped me to be as well. Nick also did a great job of working with our photographer - it was as if they had worked together before, they were so in sync! I really appreciated that. All in all, Nick was responsive, professional, kind, and fun to work with. I will update with a new review once we receive our videos - we are beyond excited!! Thank you, Nick!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Tori · Married on 10/06/2018

AMAZING Wedding Photographer

Nick is an amazing photographer to work with. We picked Nick as our Wedding Photographer and he also took our engagement photos. Nick went above and beyond to make our wedding day super special. I will start with our engagement photos. Nick allowed us to chose our engagement photo locations. We chose two different spots with two different outfits. Nick managed to capture many candid pictures of my husband and I over the course of a couple hours. He taught us how to pose to look better in a picture, made us laugh, and genuinely cared about how we were feeling. When we got our engagement pictures back from Nick, we were immediately excited to have him capture our wedding day. Throughout the planning process, Nick had many amazing comments and suggestions that ultimately made our wedding day run smoothly. One thing I liked about his planning process was that he had us make a Pinterest Board with photos that we liked with a description of why we liked them. This allowed him to see the mood, style, etc. that we wanted. Nick used an online portal system that made payments, planning, etc. very smooth and easy. When the wedding day got closer, Nick made certain to give us a phone call to discuss final details (mind you, we talked a couple time over the phone before this as well-once for initial pricing/information, once for planning engagement photos, and once for final details before the wedding). Nick was always made him self available if we needed to talk and was very prompt on answering emails. Fast forward to our wedding day, Nick showed up with his partner and they were ready to capture many special moments. I won't go into all the details of the day, but I will say that Nick was very professional, organized, and a joy to work with. I have nothing but good things to say about him. Our wedding was on Saturday and we had our photos back by the following Thursday. I was blown away by the short amount of time it took him to get our photos back. Nick also included a few complimentary things that made us even more grateful that we booked with him. I cannot stop looking at our photos and we are so glad to have Nick capture our wedding. I would highly suggest him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer or videographer.

Sent on 10/17/2018

keely · Married on 07/07/2018

Nick made our wedding day feel so special and memorable. Staring from the beginning, before the big day, he was contacting us about our vision and the feeling we wanted to have emulated from our pictures. He asked us important questions about family relationships and identities so he could be best prepared for the big day. This, in itself, was a huge deal to us and made the actual wedding day feel so much calmer and organized. He even helped us to develop a day of timeline! This was very helpful because we had no idea where to begin. Nick recognized our current financial needs and met us there—again, just blowing us away with his kindness and generosity. He was a dream to work with prior to the day as well as on the day! On the day of our event, Nick made us feel so confident as he took pictures. He made the entire process feel enjoyable rather than another item that needs to be checked off on the “wedding schedule.” Nick guided us throughout the entire wedding process and helped us to enjoy each moment rather than rush through it. We had many fears about timelines, finances, and family relations, but Nick was there in every situation and made us feel like everything was under control. We could not have asked for a better day! We chalk it all up to Nick benign there and helping us. The photos were beautiful and completely captured everything we had discussed. We have loved getting to share them with our friends and family. We would recommend his service to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Nick Ewing Photo & Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive