Columbia, MD 21046 Map · Phone number

About Nicholas Griner Photographer

Nicholas Griner has worked solely as a professional photographer since 2000. In his career he won numerous awards as a photojournalist and has been asked to sit as an expert panelist for non-profits, newspaper editors and public relation specialists. As a wedding photographer Nicholas incorporates his modern photojournalistic style while still producing traditional wedding images. His attention to detail and love for current technology helps to create exceptional photographs for thrilled brides and grooms across the Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD metro areas.

Follow Nicholas Griner Photographer on

d1d2dea89a41ad4e 1431542771873 ngriner201503210557
ngriner201509190524

50 Reviews for Nicholas Griner Photographer

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

When I talk about my wedding day, I start by saying "Nick, our photographer, was perfect." No joke. He was amazing! I got to see some of his shots on the day of--- chills! So beautiful! He has an eye for capturing every detail in the most beautiful way! He also was taking a ton of amazing candid shots of our guests! Nick made us feel so comfortable, kept us on schedule and really made our day all we wanted it to be! He's fantastic. He won't disappoint.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Cristina · Married on 05/27/2017

Nicholas Griner did a wonderful job on our engagement pictures! I can't wait to have him take pictures on our wedding day. He did a fantastic job on our wedding pictures! He is very detailed and thorough. I would recommend Nick to any bride.

Sent on 08/03/2016

laura · Married on 10/01/2016

We loved Nick and his assistant Tasha!! They kept us on schedule and made sure I got all the pictures I wanted even though we were rushed for time. I live out of town so we had a phone meeting a month before the wedding to discuss logistics and details. I felt like he had us totally covered and the day would go smoothly. My sister also used him and loved him, so it was an easy choice to hire Nick.
    My wedding was 2 weeks ago and he already sent me previews of some pictures and I'm totally blown away. The pictures are beautiful and they perfectly captured the happiness of the day. Highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Nicholas Griner Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Bright Occasions
    Bright Occasions Wedding Planners

Nicholas Griner Photography is super talented, professional and easy to with. Plus the photos speak for themselves, absolutely stunning work!

• Columbia, 21046 See on map