Jacksonville, FL 32206 Map · Phone number

About NFC Makeup Design

I am a full service makeup artist serving the greater Jacksonville, FL area, and I am available to travel for destination weddings.

From your engagement session to your wedding, and even a boudoir session in between to surprise your husband-to-be, NFC Makeup Design can create any look you're going for. Not exactly sure what you'd like? Ask to view the exclusive NFC Face Book for high-fashion, up-to-date ideas. Whether you book makeup exclusively for the bride, or for the entire wedding party, I travel to you to ensure that your Big Day goes as smoothly as possible! Looking your best on your wedding day should be a breeze, and I make it easy!

I use only top quality cosmetics for lasting impact, and I can even stay through all those toasts at your reception for lipstick touchups! Ask about makeup waterproofing: the only way to ensure that your masacara stays on your lashes through all the tears of joy! (Also a super idea for your beach engagement photo session or trash the dress session post-wedding! Not a bad idea for teary-eyed moms, too!)

It's your day to shine and I look forward to helping you do it.

Jenny 1685 lr logo
antoinettewed4
l 40f7af3f54c9bda307898c3e150e10e7

1 Reviews for NFC Makeup Design

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2007

Tara did my makeup for some very important photos, and the makeup was so detailed and complex. Tara is a true perfectionist, and master at her craft...

Sent on 04/07/2008

NFC Makeup Design FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup

• Jessica Lea Photography
    Jessica Lea Photography Wedding Photographers

There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful NFC Makeup Design is to work with. We have done multiple jobs together and Tara is always very professional and personable. Tara is the ultimate perfectionist with a unique style and immense talent. Her prices are affordable and she's my first recommendation to all my brides for their makeup!