2921 28th Avenue SE, Olympia, WA 98501 Map · Phone number

About Newbury Bay

We are a special occasion, event and wedding florist service. With over 15 years of experience and extended wedding design training, a strong working relationship with many vendors in Western, Washington, we can offer more service than most.  Our belief is that each wedding or event should be handled with the upmost in personalized service and professionalism.  We work with quality products to ensure that your wedding or event meets and exceeds the highest standards.  We work closely with our clients to bring out their sense of style while staying within their budget.  We are located in Olympia, Washington and can be reached at  (360) 357-5399, or by email at newburybay@hotmail.com.  Please visit our web site for further information at www.newburybay.com.  We have also been honored by a nomination two years in a row for King 5's  Best of Western Washington.

• The Botanical Company

20 Reviews for Newbury Bay

• F

Francesca · Married on 05/18/2019

Lena is amazing!!!!

I reached out to Lena at Newbury Bay and her response to my inquiry was very quick. She asked all of the right questions and her proposal to my vision was breathtaking. Her knowledge of different flowers and accent plants is amazing I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect arrangement and within my budget. I could reach out to her and she would respond in such a way that I felt I was talking to a friend. I can tell how passionate she is about her business and about making my special day as wonderful as possible.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Newbury Bay's reply:

Thank you Francesca for the lovely review. I am honored to be providing flowers for your special day!

Connie Garcia · Married on 11/10/2018

Lena is amazing!

Lena is a sweet and talented florist! She created centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding. I could not have asked for anything more perfect or breathtaking. She incorporated my tastes and preferences from my mother (gotta make her happy since she was paying for them haha) and it turned out amazing! Lena is very professional and answered any questions I had in a timely manner, as well as send tons of info and ideas. I am so happy I found her!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Newbury Bay's reply:

Connie, thank you for the lovely review! It was a pleasure working for you and I am very happy your mother was pleased with everything. My best wishes to your and your husband for a wonderful life together and welcome to the military family!

Lena Shedd
    Owner/Designer

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2018

Our flowers were AMAZING! I was so impressed and they were better than I imagined. Lena met with us to discuss our vision for flowers and was able to show us different options and make suggestions. She then sent a proposal with pictures of all of the flowers we had chosen to get an idea of what everything would look like. She was flexible and accommodating for changes we requested along the way. The day of the event, she set up flowers on tables and on our welcome sign and arch.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Newbury Bay's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review! It was such a pleasure to work with you both and the photos are amazing! My best wishes to you both for a long and wonderful life!

My best,
    Lena Shedd

Newbury Bay FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 68.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 60.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 2520
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Wallflower Photography Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous flowers and creative designs! A friendly face to work with at your wedding.

• Sara Gray Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Lena from Newbury Bay on a wedding in Centralia, WA in August 2009, and I was so impressed with her work. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, and she was on-site paying the highest attention to every little detail. She was pleasant to work with and clearly takes pride in her work.

• 2921 28th Avenue SE Olympia, 98501 See on map
    360 402-5571 (Phone number)
    By appointment only, Mon.-Sun. 10AM-6PM
    Location of (Newbury Bay)