3360 N. Elston Ave., Chicago, IL 60618 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,800
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About New Pixel Films

New Pixel Films is a videography company based out of Skokie, Illinois. This team of committed filmmakers strives to tell their clients’ love stories through the visual art form of video. Using a cinematic style, these professionals aim to encapsulate life’s most extraordinary events. Treating every wedding with delicate care, they incorporate their expertise with their clients’ personalities to produce personalized and timeless masterpieces.

All packages at New Pixel Films include a consultation to discuss filming ideas and the key moments you want to be captured. Their most comprehensive collection includes 10 hours of coverage, two filmmakers, drone footage, a 6-8 minute highlight film, and a shortened video ideal for Instagram. Each video is accompanied by the appropriate melodies and emotional voice-overs of your wedding vows. From the first establishing scene, the viewer is enthralled into your story as they feel the emotion seeping out of the screen.

Other Services

These multi-talented videographers also provide photography services and photo booth rentals for weddings and other celebratory events. Their sleek and open-air photo booths are easy-to-use and can be instantly shared via social media or text. The device can take a range of photos and videos such as GIFs and boomerangs. Each photo booth rental includes an attendant, backdrops, props, green screen, and more.

Follow New Pixel Films on

3 Reviews for New Pixel Films

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

10/10 would recommend these video ARTISTS

We hired New Pixel for our wedding and we're extremely grateful we chose them. Andrew and Viet were able to capture the beautiful spirit and emotions of that day -- With just one look at our highlight reel, we feel like it's June 1st, 2019 all over again. Gotta have some tissues handy every time I rewatch :'-)

Working with the New Pixel team was so easy. They have the friendly and calming demeanor you *need* on your wedding day. And I appreciated how enthusiastic they were about capturing some very unique shots! It's meaningful when your team seems just as excited about your wedding as you are.

These guys proved themselves to be artists, which I think sets them apart from others; they know how to seamlessly marry visuals with music. And they don't just cover weddings! Based on their website/social media, I can see their full range and passion for video. Definitely check them out!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Alex Bernard · Married on 06/10/2017

NewPixel Films is the BEST!

My husband and I hired NewPixel Films for our big day. I honestly wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer but I cannot stress enough that this was the best decision we made. I was familiar with their work and was hopeful that we would receive quality work. They completely exceeded our expectations! Andrew and Viet captured such special moments that I would never known happened and I am so happy to have them on video. They were incredibly professional and thoughtful and felt like they were part of our family and friends. You could tell that they were truly happy to be there recording this day. NewPixel was very quick in getting us a preview of our video and the final product was unreal. It's one that I will never get tired of watching. I HIGHLY recommend this company for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/10/2020

New Pixel Films Pricing

New Pixel Films Price Rates

New Pixel Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
    Add'l Hours
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 3360 N. Elston Ave. Chicago, IL, 60618 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (New Pixel Films)
  • 5005 Lee St Skokie, IL, 60077 See on map
    Location of (New Pixel Films)