New Jersey Videography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,295 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,295 Most Popular Price

New Jersey Videography is a wedding photographer and videographer based in East Brunswick, New Jersey that offers personalized professionalism from beginning to end. Their team of expert videographers will get to know you as a couple, learn your personal style and understand what is most important to you on your wedding day. Using a fly-on-the-wall style of photography and filming, their creative team will blend into the crowd. The result is thrilling, creative photo and video that represents your unique commitment as a couple.

New Jersey Videography offers wedding photography and videography services for the northern New Jersey area. Wedding photography and videography services offered by New Jersey Videography include the following:

• Engagement shoot
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Full feature video
  • Raw footage

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,295

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,295

Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Ashton Married on 03/02/2022

New Jersey Videography was a perfect choice for us

New Jersey Videography was a perfect choice for us at our wedding! Their pictures and videos are gorgeous, and they made it so easy for us on our special day!
    Melissa Married on 11/19/2021

BOOKED THEM NOW.... before its too late

New Jersey Videography is just what I was hoping for in a photographer and videography. Their services came as part of a package deal and I was a little nervous about having the photographers and videographers for one of the most important days of my life picked for me….but my worry was unwarranted. Alex set up an appointment to meet via zoom before I booked my package and he was a consummate professional. He provided a short questionnaire to get to know us better, which I liked. He was friendly and gave great advices to help prepare for the big day. The day of the wedding, him and his team were early and ready to go. They blended in nicely during the ceremony and I did not find myself distracted by their presence as they worked. During the portrait portion of the day, Vlad gave a great location suggestion that really made the whole thing so memorable. Like most brides, I was concerned I wouldn’t like the way I looked in my wedding photos – I can of course still pick myself apart in any picture, but Alex and Vlad provided great directions on how to move in poses to achieve more flattering angles. You can feel their passion for photography and getting great shots. They made it feel like our pictures were the most important thing to them. They provided tons of beautiful shots that we have received raving reviews on. I will definitely consider New Jersey Videography as our family photographer from this point forward and know at least one other family member who contacted them as soon as she saw my wedding photos – I think that really says it all.
    Jaclyn Married on 10/19/2021

New Jersey Videography

Alex and Vlad is an amazing team! Since this was an elopement and we are not from New Jersey it was important to find someone who would be willing to run around the whole city with us, while keeping in mind how important these photos would be to our family since they were not there. From the beginning, Alex took the time to get to know us and our story. The day we got married was the first time we met Alex and Vlad, I was a little nervous hiring a photographer and videographer I never met halfway across the US. From the beginning to end communication with Alex was seamless. I highly recommend New Jersey Videography to capture your special day. We didn't hire a photographer or videographer we hired friends we hadn't met yet. Thank you guys for following your passion, we will cherish our photos and videos with you forever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Joseph & Kelly
    20 photos · 09/18/2016

180 Tices Ln #201a East Brunswick, 08816
Location of (New Jersey Videography)

New Jersey Videography frequently asked questions

What photography services does New Jersey Videography include in the starting price?

New Jersey Videography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does New Jersey Videography include in their most popular wedding package?

New Jersey Videography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does New Jersey Videography offer?

New Jersey Videography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does New Jersey Videography offer?

New Jersey Videography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does New Jersey Videography offer for wedding events?

New Jersey Videography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend New Jersey Videography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

New Jersey Videography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding