New Jersey Videography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• I
    Isaac Married on 03/03/2022

RECOMMEND (of course if you want the best of the best)

I have had the privilege of working alongside New Jersey Videography team at multiple weddings. I was able to see first hand the skill set that they have developed as a photographers and videographers. Professional, prompt, flexible, supportive, creative, and consistent would be words to describe the product that is New Jersey Videography.
    Vlad shot my engagement and my wedding. Both of these happened miles away from home, at places neither one of us had been. Vlad was quick on his feet, prepared, and supportive through both of these major moments in my Wife and I’s lives. These moments were captured perfectly. He doesn’t need mountains and forests to create incredible images. His creativity and comfortability he extends to his subjects is special. You are not hiring a wedding company, you’re hiring a partner that will work alongside you to make sure the you are able to experience the biggest moments of your life. And then look back on them for the rest of your life with satisfaction.
    Ashton Married on 03/02/2022

New Jersey Videography was a perfect choice for us

New Jersey Videography was a perfect choice for us at our wedding! Their pictures and videos are gorgeous, and they made it so easy for us on our special day!
    Melissa Married on 11/19/2021

BOOKED THEM NOW.... before its too late

New Jersey Videography is just what I was hoping for in a photographer and videography. Their services came as part of a package deal and I was a little nervous about having the photographers and videographers for one of the most important days of my life picked for me….but my worry was unwarranted. Alex set up an appointment to meet via zoom before I booked my package and he was a consummate professional. He provided a short questionnaire to get to know us better, which I liked. He was friendly and gave great advices to help prepare for the big day. The day of the wedding, him and his team were early and ready to go. They blended in nicely during the ceremony and I did not find myself distracted by their presence as they worked. During the portrait portion of the day, Vlad gave a great location suggestion that really made the whole thing so memorable. Like most brides, I was concerned I wouldn’t like the way I looked in my wedding photos – I can of course still pick myself apart in any picture, but Alex and Vlad provided great directions on how to move in poses to achieve more flattering angles. You can feel their passion for photography and getting great shots. They made it feel like our pictures were the most important thing to them. They provided tons of beautiful shots that we have received raving reviews on. I will definitely consider New Jersey Videography as our family photographer from this point forward and know at least one other family member who contacted them as soon as she saw my wedding photos – I think that really says it all.
    Jaclyn Married on 10/19/2021

New Jersey Videography

Alex and Vlad is an amazing team! Since this was an elopement and we are not from New Jersey it was important to find someone who would be willing to run around the whole city with us, while keeping in mind how important these photos would be to our family since they were not there. From the beginning, Alex took the time to get to know us and our story. The day we got married was the first time we met Alex and Vlad, I was a little nervous hiring a photographer and videographer I never met halfway across the US. From the beginning to end communication with Alex was seamless. I highly recommend New Jersey Videography to capture your special day. We didn't hire a photographer or videographer we hired friends we hadn't met yet. Thank you guys for following your passion, we will cherish our photos and videos with you forever!
    Kelly H. Married on 10/16/2021

The best ever

Our wedding was on October 16, 2021 but was originally scheduled for October 16, 2020 and due to covid it was postponed one year. Alex worked with us with our new date and responded in a timely manner to emails and answered any questions we had. It was a pleasure working with him. Kam, our photographer did an outstanding job with the pictures. They are all very beautiful, every single one of them. He really did a great job capturing the details and emotions. On the wedding day itself both guys were on time and very professional. They stayed out of the way and at times I would even forget they were there. Kam also helped the groomsmen fold their pocket squares, assisted with the boutonnieres and even helped my mom with putting my vail on correctly. He went above and beyond for us. Both guys also grabbed my husband and I to get a night shot with the rain in the background outside which came out super gorgeous. Still awaiting the video. I would highly recommend this company, if I can give them 100 stars I would, look nowhere else, book this company you won’t regret it.
    Sarah Married on 08/12/2021

Just amazing!

It was seriously amazing working with New Jersey Videography! Every photo shoot we did from engagements to formals to the actual wedding day turned out absolutely wonderful! I would definitely recommend them to anyone! Couldn't have asked for better photographers and videographers!
    Susan Married on 08/11/2021

We were blown away!

Really, what can I say? I can only say the most stellar comments about New Jersey Videography as our wedding photographers & videographers. Jason and I met Alex at our friends wedding - He was so professional, so friendly, so considerate and SO hard working. His communication was beyond thorough, he showed so much care and passion for his work and he made us feel so comfortable and special. It really was a delight to have Alex be a part of our special day. We were blown away by not only what a true professional he was, but what a genuine, incredible human being. Alex, is one of a kind! Our wedding photos and videos are SO beautiful - We get compliments all the time on them. Our wedding day was very special and we say a big thank you to Alex for being a part of it all because he well and truly positively added to our wonderful it was. Once you work with Alex, you will understand. Jason and I will forever be grateful to Alex and it was a privilege to meet him. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
    Long Married on 08/05/2021

It was an enjoyable experience

It was an enjoyable experience working with Alex and Vlad. They definitely made our special day more memorable and I would recommend New Jersey Videography for their services to everyone.
    Bethany Married on 07/17/2021

Highly, highly recommend to anyone!

Highly, highly recommend to anyone! Not only is amazing that we can now have special memories recorded on a film, but the way it is created into an incredible video that truly captures all feeling and emotions as if you were there. Now I have a fantastic video of my sons first birthday to share with him as he grows older. For all of his friends and family to share with. I wouldn't have anyone else but New Jersey Videography captures these moments of history.
    Amy Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely incredible!!!!!!

They recently photographed and videoed our wedding. To say they are amazing is an understatement! Alex is so kind, so personable, and made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the cameras. Our pictures and videos came out better than we ever could have expected, we would recommend them a million times over! Thanks again Alex!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 07/15/2021

New Jersey Videography

Alex and Vlad are AMAZING! I contacted Alex only three months before my wedding and he called me the same day I emailed him. I really wanted photo and video for my wedding and couldn't be more happy with the results. They picked up on the small moments that are precious to me, such as my husband rubbing my hands to calm me down during the ceremony, and my 90 year old grandmother smiling at me as I walked down the aisle. The pictures and cinema worth every penny! They captured our quirky personalities to a tee with their song selections for the cinema video. I recommend them over and over again.
    Emily Married on 07/10/2021

Best decision we ever made!

When we decided to get married in the middle of nowhere, we really had no idea what we were getting into. While we were excited to do something non-conventional and could not wait for ‘the adventure’ we knew very little about what it would actually take to pull it off.
    Most couples have one or two aspects of their wedding that are of the highest priority, often that’s live music or food or photography. For us, photography was not at the top of that list, and we happened to meet Alex by total chance. A dear friend sent me his Instagram profile as inspiration for our big day. Needless to say, it felt like a weird twist of fate so we jumped on the possibility and set up a Zoom call with Alex as a meet & greet. Peter, my now husband, is a free spirit and incredibly creative, and I am very much the opposite. In meeting Alex, I had never met someone so much like me (re: organization, planning, etc.) that embodied such creativity like Peter. It takes a lot of trust to truly believe someone you’ve just met can deliver what you have been envisioning for months, and we had no doubt that Alex was that person. And that was just the beginning. Over the course of the next few months, as the planning picked up and stress was high, it was Alex who was there as our guide, and most importantly my sanity, as we decided to part ways with our coordinator and florist. He encouraged us to trust our gut and to never waver from our original vision. He jumped in with decor ideas, introduced us to amazing vendors, and revised our timeline countless times until everything made sense. When things invariably changed over and over again, our first response was always “What does Alex think?” Our ideas, questions or concerns were always met with support and lots of invaluable constructive feedback. The day of the wedding was actually the first day that we met Alex in person, which was hard to believe, as we felt so close to him already. The entire day he was exactly where we needed him to be, capturing all the images we discussed. His attitude was always the right balance of realistic, encouraging and positive. We were a bit nervous (on top of wedding day nerves) to be photographed, but ended up having the most wonderful time during our private vows. Our ceremony was unique setup and the lighting not ideal, but Alex worked his magic and those images are some of my favorites. Alex is SO much more than an amazing photographer. I could go on and on about all the reasons meeting Alex and choosing New Jersey Videography for our wedding day was the single best decision we made. Yes, his work is beautiful, but it's his spirit and dedication to the couples he partners with that is really so special. I think the coolest part of this entire experience is the fact that we literally had no idea we needed him, yet he became one of the most integral parts of our wedding. And now, in additional to a wonderful new friend, we have so many magical photos and videos to look back on and share with our family for years to come. Thank you, Alex!
    Eva Married on 06/10/2021

New Jersey Videography is the BEST!!

Without a doubt, hiring Alex and Vlad as our photographer and videographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding! Here are a few (of the many) things I appreciated about them: very easy to communicate with before and after the wedding, their ability to 'read' the energy of the group (knowing when to fade into the background and when to jump in to animate the group), the perfect personality (easy-going and professional), and undoubtedly their true gift of taking stunning pictures! I have referred them to my friends and will continue to do so in the future. New Jersey Videography is the BEST!!
    Stephanie Married on 05/11/2021

New Jersey Videography

In our search for the perfect photographer and videographer, we had three main criteria: personality, budget, and aesthetic. In short, New Jersey Videography exceeded our expectations in every single category. We highly recommend this company to everyone and anyone. Alex is a generous, kind artist who treats his clients with professionalism, respect, and attention. During the photo shoots (both engagement and wedding), our photographer was friendly and relaxed, managing to put us at complete ease. Alex routinely went above and beyond while charging us a really affordable price compared to many other companies in the area. He always arrived before us to snap a few extra details, and was on hand for every important moment. When it came to picking an album, he gave us fantastic advice, and put in a lot more time than necessary arranging, then rearranging photos to cater to our picky, ever-changing tastes. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but he's also the kind of person that will throw in a little bonus item here and there, or personalize all your products for that extra special touch. He is also a brilliant photographer with a great eye for details, emotions, and special moments, and the composition of his photographs blew us away. His subtle photo-editing was just enough to highlight and accentuate the moment, and we were amazed at his ability to bring out the natural beauty and the bright, whimsical mood of our wedding. A true professional, Alex cared first and foremost about our happiness and satisfaction. We feel that they captured our character and personality in all of the photos and video they took. Bottom line, Alex is ridiculously good at his job. You will not be disappointed if you choose New Jersey Videography!
    Rick Married on 05/10/2021

Excellent, reliable & completely professional

My wife & I had the BEST experience hiring New Jersey Videography to do our wedding. Alex helped make our experience amazing, with amazingly beautiful pictures to help keep the memories locked in time!!! Thank you sooo much New Jersey Videography, we are proud that we’re a part of our perfect day!!!
    If you are looking for someone to help keep the stress & anxiety of your special day to a minimum, hire New Jersey Videography, guaranteed to not be disappointed!!!
  • Christina
    Christina G. Married on 04/30/2021

New Jersey Videography is the best!

My husband and I booked New Jersey Videography for our wedding on April 30th, 2021 for photography
    and videography. When we met Alex for the first time for our initial consultation, we knew that we
    wanted NJ Videography to capture our special day. Alex responds back to emails very quickly, he’s
    extremely professional, and the work that he does is amazing! We also used them for our engagement
    shoot which was taken at The Botanical Gardens in Ringwood NJ. My husband and I had the honor to
    work with Oleg, who was extremely friendly, professional, and he knew how to capture every perfect
    angle. Our engagement photos came out amazing and we received them back very fast.

On our wedding day Oleg was our photographer and his assistant was our videographer. They took so
    many photos and videos of us throughout the whole day. They really made sure to capture every single
    moment and detail of our wedding. Both of them stayed the entire night of our wedding (Which ended
    at midnight) in order to capture every moment. We were so excited to receive all of our photos back,
    highlight video, and wedding video. Everything came back very quick too. We received our photos back
    within two weeks. Our highlight and wedding video came in within a month as well.

I would definitely recommend New Jersey Videography to everyone I know! They do amazing work and
    they will not disappoint. Alex and his team make sure that their clients are happy and do everything to
    make sure they capture every single moment of your wedding. New Jersey Videography is very
    affordable and have many different packages to fit everybody’s needs. Thank you, Alex, Oleg, and the
    whole team, for capturing our wedding perfectly. We appreciate everything!

New Jersey Videography's reply:

Thank you Christina for kind words! It’s been a pleasure capturing your beautiful wedding. Wishing you and Nickolas happy and healthy life together!
    Rebecca Married on 04/17/2021

New Jersey Videography is AMAZING!

Alex was amazing to work with! He always kept me in the loop about what was going on and what to expect. He worked with our schedule and the best part -- the pictures and videos turned out amazing! We absolutely love them! Alex and his team truly caught all of the best moments from the day!
    Alison Married on 04/11/2021

Alex was our favorite!

One of the things we loved about working with Alex was his focused energy. Alex knew that there were great shots to be had and helped encouraged us to make it happen and the resulting shots are fantastic. Another thing we loved about Alex was that he and his assistant were totally unobtrusive. They were there and got every shot but, it never felt like we were being followed around by a camera. Also, Alex never pushed the poses on us so it all felt really natural and easy. Alex was professional, responsive and accessible throughout the process. Most important though, his work, out photos are gorgeous. He captured the happiness and meaning of our day and we can’t recommend him more strongly. Thank you Alex!!!!!
    Dolores Married on 03/05/2021

Absolutely amazing team!!!

Absolutely amazing photography and videography team! They go above and beyond to make sure everything goes smooth on your wedding day, from getting ready to formals, ceremony and reception. I am glad I found New Jersey Videography and I am sure to have them photograph any future events for us!
    Mackenzie Married on 02/02/2021

Worth every penny!

Now that a little time has passed since our actual wedding day, I can vouch for just how important a great photographer is. We came across some cheaper alternatives, but the value you get with New Jersey Videography is a superior level of photographs, with impeccable customer service. Our photos and video aren't the typical staged set up we saw in other vendor's portfolios. Our photos are candid, sweet, meaningful, and tied into the beautiful natural surroundings which was important to us. All that- plus they are accommodating and a dream to work with during such a stressful time.
    Courtney Married on 12/19/2020

New Jersey Videography is awesome!

New Jersey Videography is awesome! I could not have asked for a better company for my wedding. They were extremely professional and knew exactly what pictures I wanted. My husband was not excited for our engagement pictures, but once we got there and started to take pictures, photographer was so funny and fun to be around my husband ended up saying that it was fun. I didn't worry for one second about pictures and videos during my wedding. They were always close by if I needed them for a picture and my family was constantly telling me how good they were and that they were always taking pictures of something. If I had to go back and do my wedding over, I would chose New Jersey Videography again and again. I will be recommending them to my friends and family. I would love to have them do family pictures for us!
    Jesse Married on 12/06/2020

They made our wedding haste free

Alex did everything in his power to accommodate our wedding during the COVID crisis. Changes in the date, location, and wedding party were stressful, but Alex made it as easy as possible to get great photos and video of our special day. They took the time to scout out our venue to find perfect photo spots, which was appreciated because the bride and I don’t know much about photography and videography. This service and these people are really special. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographers and videographers.
  • O
    Oliver Married on 11/06/2020

The Best in the Business

Sooo many great things to list about New Jersey Videography, we can't fit them all here! Alex and Kam are simply the best. They are more than just wedding photographers videographers, they are wedding experts! They had so many great suggestions that we were able to implement. They are so easy to get along with, and will go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect, and what you want. My wife and I cannot say enough about New Jersey Videography. Thank you!!!!!!
    Jen Married on 10/07/2020

New Jersey Videography is amazing!!!!

Alex was amazing! He was there as an extra hand when we needed it and was excellent in fielding the family for photos. The photos and videos also came out amazing and the quality was worth every penny, I would recommend his services and his excellent books, which custom designs with the pictures from the event... they are a treasure we can enjoy forever. I would highly recommend him and his artistic eye!
    Alicia Married on 09/18/2020

Absolutely love my pictures and videos!!!!!

My experience with New Jersey Videography, I thought was great. I felt that they really captured the moments that I will treasure forever. We are from a big family with, children and grandchildren and my favorite pictures are the ones taken without knowing they were being taken. Absolutely love my pictures and videos they produced!