New Jersey Videography Reviews

164 | East Brunswick, NJ

164 Reviews for New Jersey Videography

Danielle L · Getting married on 08/09/2020

I was very pleased with New Jersey Videography for my wedding

I was very pleased with New Jersey Videography for my wedding. Alex responded to my requests immediately. He was VERY reasonable in price. He continued to follow up with us as the day got closer to make sure he knew what we wanted. He was all over the place capturing every moment. He impressed everyone with his ability to get the best shots. He was efficient and professional the entire evening. He was courteous to my family (the kids loved him) and remained very patient while they shot their photos as well. The schedule was running behind and his services were almost expired; but he stayed just to get the perfect pics. I never thought I'd receive so many compliments. He continued to get amazing feedback throughout the weekend. Everyone asked me where I found him. The photos of my wedding were posted on his website in only 5 days after the event and video after only 2 weeks! I was really pleased with pics and videos. I was really lucky to have come across his services. Thanks Alex, you helped make our day complete!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Kyla

Kyla Mcdowell · Getting married on 07/24/2020

Amazing!!!

My fiancé and I booked New Jersey Videography for the photography and videography for our July 2020 wedding. Alex always responds back to emails very quickly and is extremely helpful with providing information. We just had our engagement photos done and our photographer named Kam was AMAZING! We absolutely loved working with him. We got our photos back incredibly fast and everyone I’ve shown comments about how fantastic the photos are. We can’t wait to work with Alex and Kam on our wedding day!! Book them, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Nancy · Getting married on 06/07/2020

We we're very lucky to find Alex!

We we're very lucky to find Alex! I love love his work, extremely professional, very creative, worked well with everyone, he and his team capture every moment and made my day so much special, I loved my engagement pics and the book, my wedding book was amazing! I get nothing but complements when I show it off, Alex is extremely talented man! his work is amazing, his service is outstanding, he takes pride in his work, always there to answer your questions! It was a pleasure working with Alex and his team at New Jersey Videography, and having them cover my wedding! I loved his work so much that my sister has booked them for her wedding next Oct! her engagement pictures are amazing! his work shows his talent and passion for the art! I would give New Jersey Videography 10stars but only goes up to 5:)

Sent on 11/19/2019

Charles L · Getting married on 03/06/2020

highly recommended for high quality at a reasonable price

We were overwhelmed with the high quality of the pictures/videos we received from New Jersey Videography. Shots and equipment were first rate. Very pleased and very thankful that we picked Alex for our wedding. Wedding was so memorable with the great images captured. Also very much enjoyed Alex's wit and humor. He made big difference. New Jersey Videography is highly recommended, for high quality at a reasonable price.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Mason

Mason Collins · Married on 11/23/2019

Very professional!

It was the right choice to hire NJ Wedding photographer! I'm really impressed by our wedding pictures! They are full of emotions, especially love and happiness! That's exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Jennifer F · Married on 11/10/2019

Choosing New Jersey Videography for our wedding was a smart choice!

Choosing New Jersey Videography for our wedding was a smart choice! Not only the photos and videos are fantastic, but having Alex's expertise to coach and guide us through (all the poses and groupings) made it completely stress-free for me, the Bride,---yea! :-) His calm, pleasant demeanor and professionalism made it a piece of cake for my husband and me to relax, to simply focus on the happiness of our ceremony, family, and enjoy our dinner party while Alex and his team took care of arranging all the photos to properly capture the entire event. Thank you, Alex, for the beautiful, artistic photos and amazing videos for our keepsake forever memories of our wedding!!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Marianne

Marianne Haggar · Married on 11/09/2019

Stunning photos

We used NJ Videography for both our photographer and videographer.

We loved working with Alex right from the start. He was always so professional and very quick to answer questions.

The day of the wedding, we found out the photographer that we had requested was sick. Alex did an amazing job in choosing Tony for us as a replacement. He had the exact style we wanted, somewhere in between classic and editorial pictures. His eye was amazing!

We haven’t seen our video yet but I’m sure it will be as amazing as our photos.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing!

Alex is AMAZING! So informative, so professional, so nice! The quality of his videos are by far one of the best. Alex and his partner sure delivered. Our guests keep telling us how nice and sweet they were. They also said they know the videos will be amazing because they were EVERYWHERE! And it is so true. My husband and I received our videos and are IN LOVE! It is hard to believe they are so affordable. I hesitate to say "cheap" because they are not cheap, but they are the most affordable out there. Usually you say "you get what you paid for", but the quality of the work seems far more than what we paid. We have heard horror stories about videographers/cinematographers but Alex and his team were far from horror, they were a dream come true. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend New Jersey Videography. In fact, we already have!!! Thank you Alex and team!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Julianne Falco · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful Wedding Video

We are so happy that we chose to work with Alex and New Jersey Videography. Throughout the whole process Alex was very responsive and attentive to any questions we had. I met with him before hiring him and he showed me a range of different types of wedding videos he had shot and explained the different packages so we knew what to expect. On the day of the wedding Alex was very professional and made sure to get the perfect shots without being intrusive on our day. Our wedding trailer and full video came out absolutely beautiful. I definitely recommend using New Jersey Videography for your wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing Pictures and Service

I booked Alex for my wedding and I am so happy I did!! Not only was he friendly and customer service oriented; he was also extremely fast in delivering my wedding proofs-within a week of my wedding!!! I’ve not been able to stop staring at my pictures since receiving my proofs and it’s going to be an extremely hard decision choosing which ones I want for my album!!! :)
    In addition to professionalism and prompt service, you’ll also receive a great package deal from Alex and you can’t beat that when it comes to capturing your memories! So glad I chose him!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

New Jersey Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Valerie! Your put together a beautiful event and I'm so happy you are pleased with the photographic results! It was a pleasure being a part of the day and meeting you!

Ashley L · Married on 04/04/2019

This company does a fantastic job!

This company does a fantastic job! Pictures and videos are absolutely amazing. They capture "real" moments. Very creative in finding ways to make you look your best and make pictures stand out. I will definitely use them again for any other occasions!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Jenny N · Married on 02/15/2019

Very kind and a joy to work with

Alex was a joy to work with. He was very professional, and our wedding pictures are gorgeous and videos... OMG. They captured so many special moments at our wedding; my husband and I keep looking at our album over and over again because we love the pictures so much. Additionally, Alex was very prompt to respond to any phone calls or emails, and easy to schedule meetings/engagement picture sessions with. They captured beautiful pictures in a timely manner, so that the day of the wedding we didn't have to spend very much time taking pictures. Alex has a passion for photography and produces beautiful work. He is very kind and a joy to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Giusel E · Married on 02/15/2019

Very professional and understanding

Alex is very professional and so understanding. We had the engagement session six months before our wedding and he was very professional and soo understanding and willing to work with my husband and I as we don't like pictures taken. This was only a preview to our wedding day, we had two photographers and a videographer the day of the wedding and we loved them. they weren't intrusive and we didn't even notice them. Our guests loved the guest book he made for us with the engagement photos. You definitely get what you pay for as he is nothing but the best.
    I will definitely refer him and gladly recommend him to any body,
    Thank you soo much!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Paige G · Married on 01/11/2019

Alex is truly fantastic to work with

Alex is truly fantastic to work with and his ability to capture all the special details of the day is outstanding. He is extremely flexible and will respond very quickly to any questions or concerns you have. His passion for photography really comes through in his work and I am so happy we decided to have him there to capture our special day.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Valerie · Married on 11/23/2018

They are truly the best!!!

Chose New Jersey Videography for our engagement and wedding photos and video, so glad we did!! They were so carefree and easy to work with that being ourselves just came naturally. They give great direction on where to stand and how to pose, their confidence makes you feel confident. Our wedding was super small, filled with close family and friends. This made for a lot of people wanting a lot of photos! They handled all the requests with ease and was great at going with the flow. Did I mention that our photos and videos came in a beautiful wooden box filled with moss and cute things?! They are truly the best!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic Job!!!!!!!

They did a fantastic job! Alex was really flexible and open to our ideas. We are really happy with our photos and glad we went with New Jersey Videography.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Nina · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent value and Extremely professional service

We had a wonderful experience with New Jersey Videography for our wedding. Alex provided us with the exact style we were looking for and was extremely easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent value and extremely professional service. No complaints whatsoever!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Liz X · Married on 09/22/2018

This is the best company!!!

We have used New Jersey Videography for both my daughters weddings. I can't say enough to express the excellent service and professionalism. We recently used them for photography and videography, and photo booth. Everything turned out beautiful and I could not be more pleased. Alex is very accommodating and easy to work with. I asked for the same photographers that I used eight years ago and was able to use them. The fact that all of them are still there says something about how well the company is run. The photographs and video are amazing. I received so many compliments from all my guests both times I used New Jersey Videography. This is the best company and staff in New Jersey and I highly recommend using their services.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Cara R · Married on 09/21/2018

Alex and his staff were awesome...They simply went exceeded all my expectations. They are very reasonable in price packages and final product was excellent. Alex will definitely be my family member from now on... I would recommend New Jersey Videography to anyone who wants top of the line service.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Jaeeun N · Married on 09/11/2018

The BEST value vendor

New Jersey Videography was the best value vendor I had for my wedding! Despite all the planning and getting down to the smallest details before the wedding, there were still minor hiccups with almost all my vendors on the day of the wedding, except for the photographer and videographer. I didn't have any problem with Alex before, during, and after the wedding.
    He was easy to talk to on the phone when I first gave him a call for his availability, and he patiently explained to me his shooting style, how he likes to run the whole event from meet and greet up to the delivery of the final product(s). When we met up in person to discuss more about his services at my event, my husband (fiance at that time) and I instantly felt relieved to have found someone whom we though is the right fit for us - someone who's not too pushy, bossy, or full of energy (meaning someone who sucks the energy out of us), but also someone who's ready to guide us photo-shy couple at the right moment.
    He and his team, true to his words, blended in during the wedding and took beautiful candid shots. They were also flexible with last minute changes and whenever somebody or a group of people wanted their photos taken then and there. And all without missing the important parts of the wedding ceremony and reception. The best deal for me is I got to see how the place looked like through the photos Alex delivered to us. Most brides would agree, the day can get overwhelming and full of activities that there's really no time to see how all the planning and preparations ended up looking like - church and reception decoration, catering set up. They were able to capture them all.
    He made it super easy to make payments as well as the ordering of prints, albums, etc. - all over a secured website.
    When he delivered the promised flash drive, I was very impressed with at how fancy-looking it is. What a nice surprise!
    I highly recommend New Jersey Videography!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Tim K · Married on 09/11/2018

Amazing to work with

Alex was amazing to work with. His attention to detail was great. He so full of energy and a real pleasure to work with. We met several other photographers and videographers, and by far Alex was the best value. We're so glad we chose him, and highly recommend his services to everyone.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Tara R · Married on 09/07/2018

Thank you Alex for making our wedding day so memorable

New Jersey Videography did our wedding on 9/7/2018. They were amazing. We have some of the most beautiful shots of our wedding. They hang in our family room. They do the traditional poses, but what we loved were the more nontraditional, and candid shots they did. Some of our favorites were of our 17 months old son. They got a series of him looking out the window, they captured his personality perfectly. I believe the venue was also new to Alex. He did phenomenal working at a new venue. He is my first recommendation to anyone I know that is getting married, and will continue to be. My husband and I will never regret our choice. Our wedding photos will continue to hang in a spot that is first seen by us and are guests for years to come. Thank you Alex for making our wedding day so memorable, and helping us keep those memories with such beautiful and amazing pictures and video.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Hannah N · Married on 07/20/2018

Definitely the BEST choice

Everything was so awesome! From the engagement pictures to the actual day, they listened to everything we wanted and went above and beyond to capture my special day. The creativity was out of this world. I thought I was creative, but after looking at the pictures and video and just being myself with my fiance at the time, it wast stunning. They are flexible and they travel to accommodate you. You can't go wrong with choosing them! Believe me, you can't find a better photographer or videographer ANYWHERE and you will regret not choosing them.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Stacy C · Married on 03/16/2018

Great Vendor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Jersey Videography was excellent. I love my photo's and video. Alex was very flexible and worked within my budget. They took so many great pictures I had a hard time choosing ones for my book! I love the fact you never knew they taking pictures. They blended right in with the all the fun, yet captured all the great moments of my wedding and reception plus photos I would of never thought of to take. I also loved the fact you get all your pictures on a USB and that's included in your package. Many other photographers charge a huge fee for this. He worked with me to add pictures into my final book and I couldn't be happier with it. I would give this service more than a 10. If you want great lasting memories of your special day, New Jersey Videography should be your choice.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Heather T · Married on 03/16/2018

We absolutely loved the pictures

Alex and staff are so great! We absolutely loved the pictures that were taken of our wedding; as well as engagements and bridals, and of course - the video. Even my husband said how much fun he had taking pictures (that was the one thing he didn't want to do). We constantly get complimented on our shots. The creativity and uniqueness of each photo is something I would pay more for. These guys have a talent that is unmatched!

Sent on 11/20/2018