New Jersey Videography Reviews

New Jersey Videography 5
New Jersey Videography 6
New Jersey Videography 7

Jenny N · Married on 02/15/2019

Very kind and a joy to work with

Alex was a joy to work with. He was very professional, and our wedding pictures are gorgeous and videos... OMG. They captured so many special moments at our wedding; my husband and I keep looking at our album over and over again because we love the pictures so much. Additionally, Alex was very prompt to respond to any phone calls or emails, and easy to schedule meetings/engagement picture sessions with. They captured beautiful pictures in a timely manner, so that the day of the wedding we didn't have to spend very much time taking pictures. Alex has a passion for photography and produces beautiful work. He is very kind and a joy to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Giusel E · Married on 02/15/2019

Very professional and understanding

Alex is very professional and so understanding. We had the engagement session six months before our wedding and he was very professional and soo understanding and willing to work with my husband and I as we don't like pictures taken. This was only a preview to our wedding day, we had two photographers and a videographer the day of the wedding and we loved them. they weren't intrusive and we didn't even notice them. Our guests loved the guest book he made for us with the engagement photos. You definitely get what you pay for as he is nothing but the best.
    I will definitely refer him and gladly recommend him to any body,
    Thank you soo much!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Paige G · Married on 01/11/2019

Alex is truly fantastic to work with

Alex is truly fantastic to work with and his ability to capture all the special details of the day is outstanding. He is extremely flexible and will respond very quickly to any questions or concerns you have. His passion for photography really comes through in his work and I am so happy we decided to have him there to capture our special day.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Valerie · Married on 11/23/2018

They are truly the best!!!

Chose New Jersey Videography for our engagement and wedding photos and video, so glad we did!! They were so carefree and easy to work with that being ourselves just came naturally. They give great direction on where to stand and how to pose, their confidence makes you feel confident. Our wedding was super small, filled with close family and friends. This made for a lot of people wanting a lot of photos! They handled all the requests with ease and was great at going with the flow. Did I mention that our photos and videos came in a beautiful wooden box filled with moss and cute things?! They are truly the best!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic Job!!!!!!!

They did a fantastic job! Alex was really flexible and open to our ideas. We are really happy with our photos and glad we went with New Jersey Videography.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Nina · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent value and Extremely professional service

We had a wonderful experience with New Jersey Videography for our wedding. Alex provided us with the exact style we were looking for and was extremely easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent value and extremely professional service. No complaints whatsoever!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Liz X · Married on 09/22/2018

This is the best company!!!

We have used New Jersey Videography for both my daughters weddings. I can't say enough to express the excellent service and professionalism. We recently used them for photography and videography, and photo booth. Everything turned out beautiful and I could not be more pleased. Alex is very accommodating and easy to work with. I asked for the same photographers that I used eight years ago and was able to use them. The fact that all of them are still there says something about how well the company is run. The photographs and video are amazing. I received so many compliments from all my guests both times I used New Jersey Videography. This is the best company and staff in New Jersey and I highly recommend using their services.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Cara R · Married on 09/21/2018

Alex and his staff were awesome...They simply went exceeded all my expectations. They are very reasonable in price packages and final product was excellent. Alex will definitely be my family member from now on... I would recommend New Jersey Videography to anyone who wants top of the line service.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Jaeeun N · Married on 09/11/2018

The BEST value vendor

New Jersey Videography was the best value vendor I had for my wedding! Despite all the planning and getting down to the smallest details before the wedding, there were still minor hiccups with almost all my vendors on the day of the wedding, except for the photographer and videographer. I didn't have any problem with Alex before, during, and after the wedding.
    He was easy to talk to on the phone when I first gave him a call for his availability, and he patiently explained to me his shooting style, how he likes to run the whole event from meet and greet up to the delivery of the final product(s). When we met up in person to discuss more about his services at my event, my husband (fiance at that time) and I instantly felt relieved to have found someone whom we though is the right fit for us - someone who's not too pushy, bossy, or full of energy (meaning someone who sucks the energy out of us), but also someone who's ready to guide us photo-shy couple at the right moment.
    He and his team, true to his words, blended in during the wedding and took beautiful candid shots. They were also flexible with last minute changes and whenever somebody or a group of people wanted their photos taken then and there. And all without missing the important parts of the wedding ceremony and reception. The best deal for me is I got to see how the place looked like through the photos Alex delivered to us. Most brides would agree, the day can get overwhelming and full of activities that there's really no time to see how all the planning and preparations ended up looking like - church and reception decoration, catering set up. They were able to capture them all.
    He made it super easy to make payments as well as the ordering of prints, albums, etc. - all over a secured website.
    When he delivered the promised flash drive, I was very impressed with at how fancy-looking it is. What a nice surprise!
    I highly recommend New Jersey Videography!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Tim K · Married on 09/11/2018

Amazing to work with

Alex was amazing to work with. His attention to detail was great. He so full of energy and a real pleasure to work with. We met several other photographers and videographers, and by far Alex was the best value. We're so glad we chose him, and highly recommend his services to everyone.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Tara R · Married on 09/07/2018

Thank you Alex for making our wedding day so memorable

New Jersey Videography did our wedding on 9/7/2018. They were amazing. We have some of the most beautiful shots of our wedding. They hang in our family room. They do the traditional poses, but what we loved were the more nontraditional, and candid shots they did. Some of our favorites were of our 17 months old son. They got a series of him looking out the window, they captured his personality perfectly. I believe the venue was also new to Alex. He did phenomenal working at a new venue. He is my first recommendation to anyone I know that is getting married, and will continue to be. My husband and I will never regret our choice. Our wedding photos will continue to hang in a spot that is first seen by us and are guests for years to come. Thank you Alex for making our wedding day so memorable, and helping us keep those memories with such beautiful and amazing pictures and video.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Hannah N · Married on 07/20/2018

Definitely the BEST choice

Everything was so awesome! From the engagement pictures to the actual day, they listened to everything we wanted and went above and beyond to capture my special day. The creativity was out of this world. I thought I was creative, but after looking at the pictures and video and just being myself with my fiance at the time, it wast stunning. They are flexible and they travel to accommodate you. You can't go wrong with choosing them! Believe me, you can't find a better photographer or videographer ANYWHERE and you will regret not choosing them.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Stacy C · Married on 03/16/2018

Great Vendor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Jersey Videography was excellent. I love my photo's and video. Alex was very flexible and worked within my budget. They took so many great pictures I had a hard time choosing ones for my book! I love the fact you never knew they taking pictures. They blended right in with the all the fun, yet captured all the great moments of my wedding and reception plus photos I would of never thought of to take. I also loved the fact you get all your pictures on a USB and that's included in your package. Many other photographers charge a huge fee for this. He worked with me to add pictures into my final book and I couldn't be happier with it. I would give this service more than a 10. If you want great lasting memories of your special day, New Jersey Videography should be your choice.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Heather T · Married on 03/16/2018

We absolutely loved the pictures

Alex and staff are so great! We absolutely loved the pictures that were taken of our wedding; as well as engagements and bridals, and of course - the video. Even my husband said how much fun he had taking pictures (that was the one thing he didn't want to do). We constantly get complimented on our shots. The creativity and uniqueness of each photo is something I would pay more for. These guys have a talent that is unmatched!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Paulina · Married on 10/14/2017

I got married on 10/14/17. I hired both photographer and videographer from this company. I cannot say enough wonderful things about New Jersey Videography! They were absolutely amazing to work with. Punctual, attentive, non intrusive, fairly priced, professional and beyond down to earth. I just received my photos and love every single one. I cannot wait to see the video! During booking I emailed with Alex who responded quickly to every question and made the booking process easy and stress free. The professionals that were sent to work with us were great and we had so many great laughs with them. I will highly recommend this company for anyone looking to capture their special moments!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

New Jersey Videography's reply:

Dear Paulina, thank you for using our services for your wedding, it was an honor to serve you!

Jen · Married on 05/13/2017

Alex was great to work with! Videography was on of the vendors I definitely wanted and Alex's prices were so reasonable! Cannot wait to see our finished product!

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • Z

Zorianna · Married on 05/13/2017

Alex and his company are amazing! Val shot our wedding and worked very well with our photographer. The editing on our final video is beautiful and they captured every special moment. Our video is crystal clear and really embodied our special day. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/28/2016

Alex did an amazing job with the video for our wedding. He is so easy to work with and really understands his craft. He gives you full studio quality for a fraction of the price. On top of that he already had a working relationship with our photographer so our whole day went incredibly smooth. I recommend Alex and his studio for anyone looking to get a high quality video without breaking your wedding budget.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kendra · Married on 08/07/2016

Thank you so much for your hard work and you really did a fabulous job on our engagement/family photoshoot and wedding film! You provided the service we wanted and delivered great products.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jasmin · Married on 08/06/2016

We hired Alex for videography services and he was absolutely a pleasure to work with! Our highlights video was amazing and exactly what he had hoped for. The best part about it was he was able to get a quick clip of so many of our guests on the dance floor! He was also very responsive to emails and phone calls. I've recommended him to every one of my friends!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Alissa · Married on 07/29/2016

New Jersey Videography provided my husband and I with exceptionally good service. The service that New Jersey Videography provided for our budget was far more worth than what we paid. We could not believe that everything that they said they were going to do they went above just that. They were reliable, dependable, cost-efficient, and a great team to work with. I will definitely use their services again and again. Thanks New Jersey Videography for making my Love Story and Wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Anna · Married on 07/23/2016

I had the best experience with everyone from New Jersey Videography. Not only were they great during our wedding but even after our wedding they still were so accommodating too. I have one of the best videos out there!!! I could not have been happier with the outcome. I have already watched it four different times and show everyone I can how fantastic our video came out!!! Thank You Alex and the team from New Jersey Videography!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Daniela · Married on 07/08/2016

New Jersey Videography did an absolutely fabulous job at our wedding! My fiance and I were debating whether or not we could fit the videography into our wedding budget. We tossed the idea back and forth and in the end booked a package with New Jersey Videography. It was the best decision we made! They paid attention to all requests and delivered a video that exceeded our expectations. We have gotten so many compliments and so many people asking for their contact info. Wish we could do it all over again! Thanks again for adding to our amazing day!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/03/2016

My mother stressed to us during our planning how important it was to get a video of our wedding since it's a way to document relatives that might not be there someday. We didn't want to blow our budget on it, but had to contact Alex when we saw his reviews. Wow, did we not regret it! We chose to have a regular video done (not the cinematic type) and although we just got married ten days ago and obviously have not received the final product yet, we just had to say how unbelievably hard Alex worked the day of our event. He arrived early, and I swear, did not stop running around until our wedding was over. He was a one-man crew based on the package we signed for and he was everywhere! It really feels like he captured every moment. At the same time, he gave us our space and was not intrusive at any point during the getting-ready process or the wedding. Throughout our planning and the day of, he was extremely professional, easy to work with, and personable. We highly recommend Alex's work to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2016