New Jersey Videography Reviews

146 | East Brunswick, NJ

146 Reviews for New Jersey Videography

Nina · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent value and Extremely professional service

We had a wonderful experience with New Jersey Videography for our wedding. Alex provided us with the exact style we were looking for and was extremely easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent value and extremely professional service. No complaints whatsoever!

Liz X · Married on 09/22/2018

This is the best company!!!

We have used New Jersey Videography for both my daughters weddings. I can't say enough to express the excellent service and professionalism. We recently used them for photography and videography, and photo booth. Everything turned out beautiful and I could not be more pleased. Alex is very accommodating and easy to work with. I asked for the same photographers that I used eight years ago and was able to use them. The fact that all of them are still there says something about how well the company is run. The photographs and video are amazing. I received so many compliments from all my guests both times I used New Jersey Videography. This is the best company and staff in New Jersey and I highly recommend using their services.

Cara R · Married on 09/21/2018

Alex and his staff were awesome...They simply went exceeded all my expectations. They are very reasonable in price packages and final product was excellent. Alex will definitely be my family member from now on... I would recommend New Jersey Videography to anyone who wants top of the line service.

Tara R · Married on 09/07/2018

Thank you Alex for making our wedding day so memorable

New Jersey Videography did our wedding on 9/7/2018. They were amazing. We have some of the most beautiful shots of our wedding. They hang in our family room. They do the traditional poses, but what we loved were the more nontraditional, and candid shots they did. Some of our favorites were of our 17 months old son. They got a series of him looking out the window, they captured his personality perfectly. I believe the venue was also new to Alex. He did phenomenal working at a new venue. He is my first recommendation to anyone I know that is getting married, and will continue to be. My husband and I will never regret our choice. Our wedding photos will continue to hang in a spot that is first seen by us and are guests for years to come. Thank you Alex for making our wedding day so memorable, and helping us keep those memories with such beautiful and amazing pictures and video.

Hannah N · Married on 07/20/2018

Definitely the BEST choice

Everything was so awesome! From the engagement pictures to the actual day, they listened to everything we wanted and went above and beyond to capture my special day. The creativity was out of this world. I thought I was creative, but after looking at the pictures and video and just being myself with my fiance at the time, it wast stunning. They are flexible and they travel to accommodate you. You can't go wrong with choosing them! Believe me, you can't find a better photographer or videographer ANYWHERE and you will regret not choosing them.

Stacy C · Married on 03/16/2018

Great Vendor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Jersey Videography was excellent. I love my photo's and video. Alex was very flexible and worked within my budget. They took so many great pictures I had a hard time choosing ones for my book! I love the fact you never knew they taking pictures. They blended right in with the all the fun, yet captured all the great moments of my wedding and reception plus photos I would of never thought of to take. I also loved the fact you get all your pictures on a USB and that's included in your package. Many other photographers charge a huge fee for this. He worked with me to add pictures into my final book and I couldn't be happier with it. I would give this service more than a 10. If you want great lasting memories of your special day, New Jersey Videography should be your choice.

Heather T · Married on 03/16/2018

We absolutely loved the pictures

Alex and staff are so great! We absolutely loved the pictures that were taken of our wedding; as well as engagements and bridals, and of course - the video. Even my husband said how much fun he had taking pictures (that was the one thing he didn't want to do). We constantly get complimented on our shots. The creativity and uniqueness of each photo is something I would pay more for. These guys have a talent that is unmatched!

Jen · Married on 05/13/2017

Alex was great to work with! Videography was on of the vendors I definitely wanted and Alex's prices were so reasonable! Cannot wait to see our finished product!

• Z

Zorianna · Married on 05/13/2017

Alex and his company are amazing! Val shot our wedding and worked very well with our photographer. The editing on our final video is beautiful and they captured every special moment. Our video is crystal clear and really embodied our special day. Thank you again!!!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/28/2016

Alex did an amazing job with the video for our wedding. He is so easy to work with and really understands his craft. He gives you full studio quality for a fraction of the price. On top of that he already had a working relationship with our photographer so our whole day went incredibly smooth. I recommend Alex and his studio for anyone looking to get a high quality video without breaking your wedding budget.

Kendra · Married on 08/07/2016

Thank you so much for your hard work and you really did a fabulous job on our engagement/family photoshoot and wedding film! You provided the service we wanted and delivered great products.

Jasmin · Married on 08/06/2016

We hired Alex for videography services and he was absolutely a pleasure to work with! Our highlights video was amazing and exactly what he had hoped for. The best part about it was he was able to get a quick clip of so many of our guests on the dance floor! He was also very responsive to emails and phone calls. I've recommended him to every one of my friends!

Alissa · Married on 07/29/2016

New Jersey Videography provided my husband and I with exceptionally good service. The service that New Jersey Videography provided for our budget was far more worth than what we paid. We could not believe that everything that they said they were going to do they went above just that. They were reliable, dependable, cost-efficient, and a great team to work with. I will definitely use their services again and again. Thanks New Jersey Videography for making my Love Story and Wedding dreams come true.

Anna · Married on 07/23/2016

I had the best experience with everyone from New Jersey Videography. Not only were they great during our wedding but even after our wedding they still were so accommodating too. I have one of the best videos out there!!! I could not have been happier with the outcome. I have already watched it four different times and show everyone I can how fantastic our video came out!!! Thank You Alex and the team from New Jersey Videography!!

Daniela · Married on 07/08/2016

New Jersey Videography did an absolutely fabulous job at our wedding! My fiance and I were debating whether or not we could fit the videography into our wedding budget. We tossed the idea back and forth and in the end booked a package with New Jersey Videography. It was the best decision we made! They paid attention to all requests and delivered a video that exceeded our expectations. We have gotten so many compliments and so many people asking for their contact info. Wish we could do it all over again! Thanks again for adding to our amazing day!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/03/2016

My mother stressed to us during our planning how important it was to get a video of our wedding since it's a way to document relatives that might not be there someday. We didn't want to blow our budget on it, but had to contact Alex when we saw his reviews. Wow, did we not regret it! We chose to have a regular video done (not the cinematic type) and although we just got married ten days ago and obviously have not received the final product yet, we just had to say how unbelievably hard Alex worked the day of our event. He arrived early, and I swear, did not stop running around until our wedding was over. He was a one-man crew based on the package we signed for and he was everywhere! It really feels like he captured every moment. At the same time, he gave us our space and was not intrusive at any point during the getting-ready process or the wedding. Throughout our planning and the day of, he was extremely professional, easy to work with, and personable. We highly recommend Alex's work to anyone!

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

We are so happy we choose New Jersey Videography. Our wedding video was something we couldn't imagine possible! The video is very well put together and all of our families and friends love it! Not to mention how great they were on the day of the wedding! They made me feel so comfortable I felt like I knew them my whole life!!! I highly recommend this company to everyone! It was a pleasure working with them!

Mina · Married on 06/24/2016

I would definitely recommend Alex. He is on time, professional and his work is amazing!

Hannah · Married on 06/10/2016

Alex was absolutely wonderful!! We LOVE our video.

Marina · Married on 05/29/2016

These guys are pros. They really know what they are doing. They did a great job of capturing our style and personalities. The day of everyone was so professional and accommodating. We got the highlights and full length video back pretty quickly - in about 3 weeks - and it was amazing.

Another piece of unsolicited advice - DO go with a videographer. I had several married friends tell me that they watch their video annually on their anniversary and now with their young children. On the day of your wedding, your short term memory fills up and you will not remember it all. Fact.Trust New Jersey Videography to capture it all, artistically and in a way that is authentic to you as a couple!

Leah · Married on 05/28/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Alex, our wedding videographer. He was very professional, honest and fair throughout our entire experience of working with him. He really took the time to sit down to hear what our desires were for the end product. On our wedding day we did not have to worry about whether or not Alex was capturing the moment on video. We knew that he was doing his job and capturing the best moments on film. We were so pleased with how the final video came out. It was edited in the best way for reflecting the happiest day of our lives... Our wedding day!

Marina · Married on 05/15/2016

I have never written a review for a vendor, but felt compelled to do it in this instance. At a friend's recommendation, we booked Alex as our wedding videographer and he was fantastic!! Alex was super attentive and went out of his way to make sure he captured every moment of our wedding day! He did this all without being intrusive or ever getting in the way. In addition, Alex and his second shooter often would direct the photographers that we hired to take pictures of things that the photographers would have otherwise missed. At the reception, Alex put together a Same-Day Edit video for us which all of our guests loved. Everyone raved at how quickly he had put together such an excellent recap of our day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Alex and P Studio to anyone!!

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

After much debate, my now husband and I decided to stretch our budget a bit and hire a videographer. We are SO happy we did and that we had the chance to work with Alex. Alex was very easy to work with and his pricing was very fair. On the day of the wedding he was non intrusive, but by proof of his work - still captured all of our big moments in a beautiful way. We received our wedding video just a month after the wedding including a highlights trailer and longer video organized by chapters (church, dances, toasts, cake cutting, etc.). Sound from our ceremony came out crystal clear due to small body mics he had placed on the groom & pastor. Footage is also very clear, steady and well edited.

Alex was great! He worked with out budget and gave us EXACTLY what we wanted. Our highlight video was excellent and our friends and family are raving about how well it turned out. During the actual wedding he gave wonderful direction, paid close attention to detail and was never intrusive! The turnaround time was fast too! We got the video back in less than 2 weeks!! We are getting the raw footage as well once we provide him with a USB to put it on which we are really excited about. Thank you Alex for capturing out amazing day so beautifully!