New Jersey Videography Reviews

178 | East Brunswick, NJ

178 Reviews for New Jersey Videography

Susan · Getting married on 08/11/2021

We were blown away!

Really, what can I say? I can only say the most stellar comments about New Jersey Videography as our wedding photographers & videographers. Jason and I met Alex at our friends wedding - He was so professional, so friendly, so considerate and SO hard working. His communication was beyond thorough, he showed so much care and passion for his work and he made us feel so comfortable and special. It really was a delight to have Alex be a part of our special day. We were blown away by not only what a true professional he was, but what a genuine, incredible human being. Alex, is one of a kind! Our wedding photos and videos are SO beautiful - We get compliments all the time on them. Our wedding day was very special and we say a big thank you to Alex for being a part of it all because he well and truly positively added to our wonderful it was. Once you work with Alex, you will understand. Jason and I will forever be grateful to Alex and it was a privilege to meet him. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2021

New Jersey Videography

In our search for the perfect photographer and videographer, we had three main criteria: personality, budget, and aesthetic. In short, New Jersey Videography exceeded our expectations in every single category. We highly recommend this company to everyone and anyone. Alex is a generous, kind artist who treats his clients with professionalism, respect, and attention. During the photo shoots (both engagement and wedding), our photographer was friendly and relaxed, managing to put us at complete ease. Alex routinely went above and beyond while charging us a really affordable price compared to many other companies in the area. He always arrived before us to snap a few extra details, and was on hand for every important moment. When it came to picking an album, he gave us fantastic advice, and put in a lot more time than necessary arranging, then rearranging photos to cater to our picky, ever-changing tastes. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but he's also the kind of person that will throw in a little bonus item here and there, or personalize all your products for that extra special touch. He is also a brilliant photographer with a great eye for details, emotions, and special moments, and the composition of his photographs blew us away. His subtle photo-editing was just enough to highlight and accentuate the moment, and we were amazed at his ability to bring out the natural beauty and the bright, whimsical mood of our wedding. A true professional, Alex cared first and foremost about our happiness and satisfaction. We feel that they captured our character and personality in all of the photos and video they took. Bottom line, Alex is ridiculously good at his job. You will not be disappointed if you choose New Jersey Videography!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Rick · Married on 05/10/2021

Excellent, reliable & completely professional

My wife & I had the BEST experience hiring New Jersey Videography to do our wedding. Alex helped make our experience amazing, with amazingly beautiful pictures to help keep the memories locked in time!!! Thank you sooo much New Jersey Videography, we are proud that we’re a part of our perfect day!!!
    If you are looking for someone to help keep the stress & anxiety of your special day to a minimum, hire New Jersey Videography, guaranteed to not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 02/16/2021

Alison · Married on 04/11/2021

Alex was our favorite!

One of the things we loved about working with Alex was his focused energy. Alex knew that there were great shots to be had and helped encouraged us to make it happen and the resulting shots are fantastic. Another thing we loved about Alex was that he and his assistant were totally unobtrusive. They were there and got every shot but, it never felt like we were being followed around by a camera. Also, Alex never pushed the poses on us so it all felt really natural and easy. Alex was professional, responsive and accessible throughout the process. Most important though, his work, out photos are gorgeous. He captured the happiness and meaning of our day and we can’t recommend him more strongly. Thank you Alex!!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Mackenzie · Married on 02/02/2021

Worth every penny!

Now that a little time has passed since our actual wedding day, I can vouch for just how important a great photographer is. We came across some cheaper alternatives, but the value you get with New Jersey Videography is a superior level of photographs, with impeccable customer service. Our photos and video aren't the typical staged set up we saw in other vendor's portfolios. Our photos are candid, sweet, meaningful, and tied into the beautiful natural surroundings which was important to us. All that- plus they are accommodating and a dream to work with during such a stressful time.

Sent on 09/15/2020

Jesse · Married on 12/06/2020

They made our wedding haste free

Alex did everything in his power to accommodate our wedding during the COVID crisis. Changes in the date, location, and wedding party were stressful, but Alex made it as easy as possible to get great photos and video of our special day. They took the time to scout out our venue to find perfect photo spots, which was appreciated because the bride and I don’t know much about photography and videography. This service and these people are really special. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographers and videographers.

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • O

Oliver · Married on 11/06/2020

The Best in the Business

Sooo many great things to list about New Jersey Videography, we can't fit them all here! Alex and Kam are simply the best. They are more than just wedding photographers videographers, they are wedding experts! They had so many great suggestions that we were able to implement. They are so easy to get along with, and will go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect, and what you want. My wife and I cannot say enough about New Jersey Videography. Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Jen · Married on 10/07/2020

New Jersey Videography is amazing!!!!

Alex was amazing! He was there as an extra hand when we needed it and was excellent in fielding the family for photos. The photos and videos also came out amazing and the quality was worth every penny, I would recommend his services and his excellent books, which custom designs with the pictures from the event... they are a treasure we can enjoy forever. I would highly recommend him and his artistic eye!

Sent on 12/15/2020

Gerard · Married on 09/01/2020

Highly Recommend

We are so grateful we chose New Jersey Videography to be our photographers and videographers. They captured everything beautifully and were an absolute pleasure to work with. Their presence on our special day was calming and we felt completely stress-free knowing they were handling everything. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND New Jersey Videography, they are amazing.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Danielle · Married on 08/09/2020

I was very pleased with New Jersey Videography for my wedding

I was very pleased with New Jersey Videography for my wedding. Alex responded to my requests immediately. He was VERY reasonable in price. He continued to follow up with us as the day got closer to make sure he knew what we wanted. He was all over the place capturing every moment. He impressed everyone with his ability to get the best shots. He was efficient and professional the entire evening. He was courteous to my family (the kids loved him) and remained very patient while they shot their photos as well. The schedule was running behind and his services were almost expired; but he stayed just to get the perfect pics. I never thought I'd receive so many compliments. He continued to get amazing feedback throughout the weekend. Everyone asked me where I found him. The photos of my wedding were posted on his website in only 5 days after the event and video after only 2 weeks! I was really pleased with pics and videos. I was really lucky to have come across his services. Thanks Alex, you helped make our day complete!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Michelle · Married on 07/02/2020

Amazing experience!

These guys have an eye for finding beauty in the ordinary, and a knack for making the already beautiful look even more amazing!

Sent on 06/16/2020

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2020

Simple the BEST!!!!!!

New Jersey Videography was our photographer and videographer for our sweet 16, and they did an excellent job in grabbing each memory of the party. Alex came early to set up and even brought some lightning with backdrops. They captured the before with all the party decorations, to the dining, and of course the dancing. My favorite photos are the portraits of my sister in her dress, and the candid shots of her. I would definitely have New Jersey Videography as our photographer/videographer again for our next event.

Sent on 04/20/2021

Nancy · Married on 06/07/2020

We we're very lucky to find Alex!

We we're very lucky to find Alex! I love love his work, extremely professional, very creative, worked well with everyone, he and his team capture every moment and made my day so much special, I loved my engagement pics and the book, my wedding book was amazing! I get nothing but complements when I show it off, Alex is extremely talented man! his work is amazing, his service is outstanding, he takes pride in his work, always there to answer your questions! It was a pleasure working with Alex and his team at New Jersey Videography, and having them cover my wedding! I loved his work so much that my sister has booked them for her wedding next Oct! her engagement pictures are amazing! his work shows his talent and passion for the art! I would give New Jersey Videography 10stars but only goes up to 5:)

Sent on 11/19/2019

Pascalle · Married on 04/10/2020

New Jersey Videography is AMAZING!!!

Alex and Kam at New Jersey Videography are amazing and we could not have wished for a better experience on our wedding day. They are sharp, imaginative, creative and artistic. They have been able to capture that ' tender, intimate and emotional moment' that words could not express on our wedding day through their camera lens. We can not thank Alex and Kam enough for all their hard work, and believe me they worked very hard making sure the lighting was 'just right' running up and down a hillside of rock to capture that perfect picture at sunset. Alex and Kam are not your typical wedding photographers, they are the best up and coming professionals that wedding photography has seen. Thank you Alex and Kam, you have been able to take the love that we have for each other, capture and express it in your work.

Sent on 03/16/2021

Charles · Married on 03/06/2020

highly recommended for high quality at a reasonable price

We were overwhelmed with the high quality of the pictures/videos we received from New Jersey Videography. Shots and equipment were first rate. Very pleased and very thankful that we picked Alex for our wedding. Wedding was so memorable with the great images captured. Also very much enjoyed Alex's wit and humor. He made big difference. New Jersey Videography is highly recommended, for high quality at a reasonable price.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Jackie · Married on 03/01/2020

Great quality, reasonable prices

Alex did both our photography and videography and we were very pleased with the quality of each of them. In addition he is really easy to work with and his prices were reasonable.

Sent on 03/17/2020

Annie · Married on 02/11/2020

We felt so lucky to have New Jersey Videography document our day!

We felt so lucky to have New Jersey Videography document our day! Alex and his team did everything we asked of them and more! We were delighted when we received our smartly packaged digital files, sifting through all of the moments that my husband and I either purely enjoyed, or just plain missed due to the enormity of the day. Every time we look at our pictures, we literally say out loud, "thank goodness we had New Jersey Videography do our pictures and videos."
    In addition to capturing the best moments of our day, Alex did a wonderful job on keeping us on track. He worked with us on a timeline, and ensured the pictures we requested were taken.
    Many thanks go to Alex @ New Jersey Videography - I recommend him and his team any chance I get!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Mason

Mason C. · Married on 11/23/2019

Very professional!

It was the right choice to hire NJ Wedding photographer! I'm really impressed by our wedding pictures! They are full of emotions, especially love and happiness! That's exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2019

Choosing New Jersey Videography for our wedding was a smart choice!

Choosing New Jersey Videography for our wedding was a smart choice! Not only the photos and videos are fantastic, but having Alex's expertise to coach and guide us through (all the poses and groupings) made it completely stress-free for me, the Bride,---yea! :-) His calm, pleasant demeanor and professionalism made it a piece of cake for my husband and me to relax, to simply focus on the happiness of our ceremony, family, and enjoy our dinner party while Alex and his team took care of arranging all the photos to properly capture the entire event. Thank you, Alex, for the beautiful, artistic photos and amazing videos for our keepsake forever memories of our wedding!!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Marianne

Marianne H. · Married on 11/09/2019

Stunning photos

We used NJ Videography for both our photographer and videographer.

We loved working with Alex right from the start. He was always so professional and very quick to answer questions.

The day of the wedding, we found out the photographer that we had requested was sick. Alex did an amazing job in choosing Tony for us as a replacement. He had the exact style we wanted, somewhere in between classic and editorial pictures. His eye was amazing!

We haven’t seen our video yet but I’m sure it will be as amazing as our photos.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing!

Alex is AMAZING! So informative, so professional, so nice! The quality of his videos are by far one of the best. Alex and his partner sure delivered. Our guests keep telling us how nice and sweet they were. They also said they know the videos will be amazing because they were EVERYWHERE! And it is so true. My husband and I received our videos and are IN LOVE! It is hard to believe they are so affordable. I hesitate to say "cheap" because they are not cheap, but they are the most affordable out there. Usually you say "you get what you paid for", but the quality of the work seems far more than what we paid. We have heard horror stories about videographers/cinematographers but Alex and his team were far from horror, they were a dream come true. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend New Jersey Videography. In fact, we already have!!! Thank you Alex and team!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Julianne F. · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful Wedding Video

We are so happy that we chose to work with Alex and New Jersey Videography. Throughout the whole process Alex was very responsive and attentive to any questions we had. I met with him before hiring him and he showed me a range of different types of wedding videos he had shot and explained the different packages so we knew what to expect. On the day of the wedding Alex was very professional and made sure to get the perfect shots without being intrusive on our day. Our wedding trailer and full video came out absolutely beautiful. I definitely recommend using New Jersey Videography for your wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing Pictures and Service

I booked Alex for my wedding and I am so happy I did!! Not only was he friendly and customer service oriented; he was also extremely fast in delivering my wedding proofs-within a week of my wedding!!! I’ve not been able to stop staring at my pictures since receiving my proofs and it’s going to be an extremely hard decision choosing which ones I want for my album!!! :)
    In addition to professionalism and prompt service, you’ll also receive a great package deal from Alex and you can’t beat that when it comes to capturing your memories! So glad I chose him!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

New Jersey Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Valerie! Your put together a beautiful event and I'm so happy you are pleased with the photographic results! It was a pleasure being a part of the day and meeting you!

Ashley · Married on 04/04/2019

This company does a fantastic job!

This company does a fantastic job! Pictures and videos are absolutely amazing. They capture "real" moments. Very creative in finding ways to make you look your best and make pictures stand out. I will definitely use them again for any other occasions!

Sent on 10/15/2019