2761 Stephens Street, Easton, PA 18045 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $700

About New Direction Music and Sound

I have been a dj since 1989, playing some of the best music on the planet. I play R&B, Gospel (one of my specialties), Jazz, House (one of my specialties:all types of house including soulful, deep, gospel and tribal), Club classics, old school hip hop, Motown and all of the line dances. I also will play bachata, merengue, and Bollywood. I will play for your weddings, graduations, retirement parties, or whatever you have in mind. I will not, however, play any vulgar or derogatory music whatsoever. I will emcee your event as well, make any necessary announcements or whatever it will take to make your event the best it can be within my powers.

img4281
img2819
img2962

New Direction Music and Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 550.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• 2761 Stephens Street Easton, PA, 18045 See on map