1940 N 30th Rd booth 37, Hollywood, FL 33021 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About nazaHenna

Borne from the desire to create art and beauty in all aspects of life, nazaHenna's main purpose is to passionately adorn each client with organic traditional henna body art. Specializing in South Asian weddings, our goal is to provide the richest and darkest stain possible using the finest quality ingredients as provided by Mother Nature herself. Along with crafting intricate designs and embellishments fit for a Maharani (High-Queen), we strive to provide an all encompassing service that both pampers and nurtures the client's spirit and senses.

• Katy Taurel Makeup & Hair

Videos 2 vídeos

2 Reviews for nazaHenna

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Washburn · Married on 04/06/2019

Great henna team for our fusion wedding

I worked with Naza and her team for several events for our Indian-American fusion wedding: for my low-key mehendi, for henna for the guests at our sangeet, and for sari tying both pre-sangeet and pre-wedding. My husband is Indian, but I am not, and especially at the mehendi where we had quite a mix of Indian and Western guests, Naza worked well with everyone and showed a lot of versatility with the range of designs requested. She also did my bridal henna and I was super happy with it. I also liked that she makes her own organic henna and after-care products – her coconut oil balm was excellent for my dry feet. Highly recommend Naza and her team.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2013

First review yay :0) I'm so glad that I chose Nazha from NazaDesign to capture our wedding photos. They were absolutely beautiful and a true testament to the art of photography and photo journalism. In the months leading up to my wedding I knew that I wanted that "photo journalistic' look to our wedding photos, but most of the other local vendors who provide that were priced way out of my budget. Not only does Nazha provide incredible service, she is also affordable. We had a wonderful engagement shoot with her and she helped us to create this beautiful love story with blue baloons as well incorporate my step daughter and our family dog. Nazha used these photos to design a beautiful save the date as well as return address labels, which I still use today. What really sets her apart is the 1 hour pre-shoot she has in all of her packages. I was able to get incredible detail shots of my dress, rings and accessories before the wedding so that way on the day of, it was not a scramble to find everything. All of her work is absolutely gorgeous and she really knows how to get that "perfect shot." I am very pleased with how all of the pictures turned out and I can't wait to get my album put together!

Sent on 05/21/2013

nazaHenna Pricing

nazaHenna Price Rates

nazaHenna FAQ

• What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 35.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 1940 N 30th Rd booth 37 Hollywood, 33021 See on map