16 Navy Road, Montauk, NY 11954 Map · Phone number

About Navy Beach

Navy Beach is Montauk's favorite beachfront restaurant, serving casual coastal cuisine in a laid back, family-friendly setting. Positioned on a 200 foot private beach facing Fort Pond Bay, the restaurant offers seating on the sand and some of the best sunsets in the Hamptons.

znxh1w2yd1xpv5qwrgaqnv9werzoamsjrpcgv6u2pi

Navy Beach 1
Navy Beach 2

Steph · Married on 05/19/2018

Five Stars

Navy Beach gave me and my husband the wedding of our dreams. The only thing we love more than the beach is each other, so we knew from the moment we got engaged we wanted a beach front wedding, but we weren't set on a venue. If you are in that boat, I can make it easy for you, choose Navy Beach! It is unlike any of the cookie cutter long island venues, and gives your wedding a much more fun, laid back vibe. Franklin is the coordinator and he is amazing. From my very first phone call, Franklin put me at ease and was always available with quick and creative answers to my questions. If you have any questions, concerns, ideas he will not only get back to you instantly, but if your request can be accommodated it will be. I honestly don’t know how we would have done everything without his guidance! It rained on our wedding day, luckily for us the rain stopped shortly before the ceremony began and we were able to host it outside (this seems true of many May weddings in this area). Initially I was a bit bummed we didn’t get a beautiful sunset ceremony, however the post-rain fog that lingered made our pictures and video look more stunning than I could have ever imagined. The rain also cooled down the evening which was perfect because the outdoor dance floor – which I feel is a must if you book this venue – was packed all night. So, if you are concerned about the weather ruining your big day - don't be, they will work through anything Mother Nature throws without stressing you at all! The whole day went off without a hitch. Multiple guests told me it was the most beautiful wedding setting they had ever seen. If I could do it all again, I would, and I would not change a SINGLE thing (even the weather my May brides)! I would recommend getting married at Navy Beach to ANYONE. We simply can’t thank the entire team at Navy Beach enough for providing an unforgettable wedding day. I’d recommend them a thousand times over!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Navy Beach 3
    Navy Beach 4

Dana · Married on 09/19/2015

Per feedback from our guests, our wedding at Navy Beach was the best wedding most had ever been to.....and I can't disagree. From the planning phase and working with owner, Franklin Ferguson, to the gorgeous, yet laid back location, the quality of food and service from the staff, we could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day and venue. Our wedding ceremony was on the beach where we had a backdrop of the water and sunset. For food, we chose to do family style which allowed guests to try a wide variety of food, which I would highly recommend. Franklin / Navy Beach provided an extensive list of recommended vendors which made the wedding planning so much easier! I would highly recommend Navy Beach for your wedding/reception, if looking. There is not a single thing I would have changed about our day.

Sent on 03/19/2016
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 05/30/2015

Our wedding at Navy Beach on 5/30/15 was perfection; more than we could have even imagined. Our guests are saying it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended! The food was amazing, the staff were helpful and attentive, and the scenery couldn't have been better. We had the most amazing sunset!

What makes Navy Beach really special is that everything is completely customizable and you can't beat the location! The guests especially loved the food as well. Everything served beginning at cocktail hour to the entrees and sides were delicious, and that is hard to do at a wedding!

A special thank you to Franklin for answering my hundreds of questions, setting up the day of, and just general friendliness! He was the best person I worked with throughout my entire wedding planning.

We highly recommend anyone looking to get married in Montauk to check out Navy Beach, you won't regret it.

Love, Stefanie and Daniel Valenti

Sent on 07/20/2015

Award

Navy Beach FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 175
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Valet