West Branch, IA 52358 Map · Phone number

About Nature's Grace Photography

I am a Midwest Wedding Photographer inspired to capture the natural essence of couples's stories together.

A free Engagement Session, Digital download (or USB), slideshow & link to a professional print are included (No print charge).

Please take a moment to visit my site and connect with me

Follow Nature's Grace Photography on

ca58ef119da9a5a2 1470079284610 2016 04 260004
04 220005

6 Reviews for Nature's Grace Photography

April · Married on 10/15/2016

We have just loved working with Erin so far! We did our engagement session in late October--the weather was kind of iffy at first and Erin confirmed with me that we were still good--the fog lifted and we had a great day for pictures. The edited package we received was amazing in quality--we had some special costumes and she added in some special effects for us that were truly stellar! We are so excited for our wedding pictures and know they will be just excellent!

On the wedding day Erin came very well prepared with two assistants who were great and flexible. She kept everything on track and made sure all my must-have photos were taken and had some great ideas to fill in the time. She even agreed to take a large family photo for my aunt.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Nature's Grace Photography's reply:

Thanks so much April! !! You guys were so fun to work with! Awesome to get the chance to do something so different, the costumes were the best! :)

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

Nature's Grace Photography is fantastic! Erin is so pleasant and easy to work with, always responds to communication, and her photos are absolutely just as beautiful as photographers that charge much more. Several people came up to me during my wedding reception and commented on how much they liked Erin! We had so much fun during our engagement session with her, and she managed to get both our dogs to actually look at the camera and never lost patience with our rowdy nieces and nephews during the family photos at our wedding. If you want true excellence, look no further!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2013

Erin and her assistant were amazing to work with! They were both so chill, which really helped on such a stressful day! We were running behind our schedule and when they arrived, they just got straight to work and took photos that I wouldn\'t have even thought of asking for, all while we finished getting ready. We also had such a windy day that we couldn\'t take any photos outside before the ceremony and Erin really just rolled with it. She found the best places to take photos at the church, taking them efficiently to make up for our lateness and still managing to take so many beautiful photos that I really can\'t choose my favorite. The photos themselves really are fantastic. I love them so much and I really feel like she caught the personalities of me and my spouse as well as the feel that we wanted for our ceremony! \r\n\r\nThank you so much, Erin! You were so helpful and communicative! You have a lot of talent and I am so thankful we picked you to do our photos!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Nature's Grace Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• West Branch, 52358 See on map