Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Natural Light Images

So a little about me.....well, I have been a photographer since I can remember. I know the ins and outs of both a color and black and white darkroom, have worked with many different cameras and film sizes and now digital. I am in my element when I am behind the camera. To see a moment in life transformed into a photograph has always seemed so magical to me. My photography is a spontaneous reaction to the things and events around me. Being a photographer is an amazing job....to be able to transform the feelings and emotions of my clients into life long artistic images.

I studied photography at Milwaukee Institue of Art and Design and at MATC in Madison, WI. Although I have a degree in photography, it has been the teachings and lessons along the way that have taught me the most. Over the years my work has taken on many different faces…as I change, my work changes. Consciously I try to inhibit both traditional and innovative techniques with my photography. I am always striving to craft more unique images.

Natural Light Images was formed in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 2001. The business has steered me in many different directions, but people and food is were my passion lies.
Thanks for your interest in my work.

Follow Natural Light Images on

sj0177 copy
sl150

4 Reviews for Natural Light Images

Allie · Married on 09/12/2015

Paul Jo did a fantastic job with our photos. My husband isn't a big fan of the camera but she did such a great job of making him feel comfortable. She is very laid back and easy to work with. The final product was beautiful and the box and flash drive she gives you are amazing!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/09/2012

AMAZING! Paula is wonderful and so creative. We had our pictures back so fast and really loved working with her for engagement and our wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Meg · Married on 02/02/2012

Paula was so great! She communicated well, worked with us to achieve what we wanted, and was always professional and courteous! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Natural Light Images Pricing

Natural Light Images Price Rates

Natural Light Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Steamboat Springs, 80487 See on map