1021 S. Graycroft Ave, Madison, TN 37115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Nathan Morgan Photography

The ceremony is just one part of your wedding day, I like to tell whole story of what that memory will look like. Simply put, the moments don't begin or end based on a call time, so I spend the necessary time to make sure your wedding is covered from the bride putting on makeup to the groom loosening his collar.

Consultations are encouraged as a way for us to get to know each other and a schedule/shot sheet is provided to ensure the day goes smooth.

We are available for travel worldwide. Nathan Morgan Photography provides his services in Los Angeles, Nashville and Internationally for destination weddings. No travel fee for weddings within 15 miles of LA or Nashville.

Your wedding photography will include a combination of photojournalistim shots but traditional where it's needed. I specialize in telling the story. A photojournalist by trade, I genuinely enjoy meeting new people and hope to be more than just "the wedding photographer" by the end of the day.

Thanks you for your consideration, it would be an honor to be your wedding photography.

Best,

101113nmKodiak1218

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for Nathan Morgan Photography

tracey · Married on 05/27/2012

Thank you Nathan for your amazing pictures!! --We had a small elopement reception where there was nothing more than a simple hall , our guests, and our floral decorations . Since scenery was scarce , I asked Nathan to take close ups of our guests and their shenanigans . I can honestly say I can look through my album and completely be back in that beautiful time again!!! I have pictures that my friends and family can display of themselves proudly . He used several diffrent lens - the quality of the photos are amazing!! He always responded back promptly with answers to my questions. Was on time and professional. Nathan completely blended into our party without distracting our guests from having a good time . Thank you thank you ! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Megan · Married on 05/26/2012

Working with Nathan was an absolute joy! He meet with my husband and I go go over our history and to ask us what we wanted in our photos months before our wedding. He's very like able and easy to work with. He made very one feel comfortable which was reflected in all the beautiful smiles. I couldn't be happier with my pictures! Thank you Nathan!

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Dionne

Dionne · Married on 11/11/2011

It was such a pleasure to work with Nathan and Hailey. Nathan was easy going, organized and full of energy from beginning to end. When I received my pictures they brilliantly told the story of one of the most amazing and happiest days of my life. I smile every time I look at them and would recommend Nathan time and time again. Thank you!!! Dionne & Jorge Luna

Sent on 03/03/2012