Nate Laird Photography

Glen Burnie, MD View map

I've been capturing moments professionally for the last nine years. I love light and color. I've been fortunate enough to live in and travel to places I dreamed about when I was a kid. I strive to improve my photography every day. Being in the right place at the right time has given me the opportunity to produce some of the photos you'll see on my site. If you think I can capture some of the special moments in your life, drop me a line!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
    Nicole Married on 04/06/2014
    Nate was incredible! From day 1, he was extremely responsive. He made sure that he was clear on what we wanted on our big day. He blended in very well and got many amazing shots without being intrusive. I have to say, his candid photographs were some of the best that I have seen; he truly has an eye for good photographs. He sent us all of his photos on a zip drive, so we got to look through everything and choose our favorites. His rates were incredibly reasonable and I would definitely recommend him to other brides. We were very happy with all the amazing shots that he got and the professionalism that he displayed throughout the entire process.

Glen Burnie, 21060
Location of (Nate Laird Photography)

Nate Laird Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Nate Laird Photography offer?

Nate Laird Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nate Laird Photography offer?

Nate Laird Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Nate Laird Photography offer for wedding events?

Nate Laird Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Nate Laird Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nate Laird Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding