3777 Nolensville Road, Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nashville Zoo

The Nashville Zoo offers the most unique wedding ceremony and reception locations in Nashville. The Zoo is close to downtown, but guests will feel like they have traveled to an exotic location! Our venue provides beautiful scenery, an excellent onsite caterer, and impeccable customer service.

6 Reviews for Nashville Zoo

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

I couldn't imagine my wedding day being any more special. Amanda and her team were AMAZING and took care of everything for us so I didn't worry about a thing during the set up process. We had our ceremony at Botswana overlook with the rhinos in the background, and our reception at the carousel. Our guests had a great time and are still talking about how unique and awesome our venue was.

Sent on 10/06/2017
  • Maygan

Maygan · Married on 08/15/2015

When my, now, husband and I were looking for the perfect venue, honestly, the Nashville Zoo was the last place in the world we thought about getting married! One of their event coordinators is a good friend of mine, so we went to take a tour and had a look and were blown away at how perfect it actually was!

The historic home, where we had our ceremony, is nothing short of BREATHTAKING, especially in the spring and summer when the garden in the back is in full bloom; the aromatic scents took our breath away on the day of our wedding! We had our cocktail/appetizer hour at the carousel which was so much fun for all the guests and for the wedding party when we were done taking pictures all over the Zoo! Our reception was held at the Jungle Terrace Pavilion, and every detail that I had hoped for was absolutely perfect! The pavilion didn't even look like an event space, it was so beautiful!

After the wedding I received NUMEROUS compliments from several guests on how amazing the staff was at our wedding. From golf cart rides, to extremely friendly and attentive staff members, everyone was blown away by how personally the Zoo staff handled our wedding event!

I have since recommended the Zoo as a wedding venue to any person that will listen to me ;-) They made a day that was already magical and filled with love even more special!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Kyla · Married on 05/30/2015

The Nashville Zoo was the perfect venue for our wedding. Even with the not so happy weather the whole day we had a wonderful event. The entire staff was so helpful and made our day so special. Our event coordinator, Amanda Lynch, was so easy and enjoyable to work with. Her whole team was amazing. We had a few hiccups with the rain throughout the day but it stopped right on time for our ceremony. The Nashville Zoo event team gave us the option to go with our planned reception in the open air carousel area or they could move everything down to the jungle terrace covered area with no issues. We decided for the jungle terrace but they did leave the carousel area open for guests. Even with the slight change of venue everything came out perfect, even better than I imagined. The best past of having out wedding at the zoo was that the money spent goes back to the animals!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Real Weddings

• Jo's Custom Cakes and Catering, Inc
    Jo's Custom Cakes and Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

What a great place for a wedding! If you are an animal lover- and even if you're not- this is a wonderful venue for your wedding! The staff is great to work with and there is nothing else like it in the area! We highly recommend them.

• Enchanted Florist
    Enchanted Florist Wedding Florists

For those looking for the most unique venue in Nashville, you have found the spot! The team at the zoo are such a joy to work with and I would highly recommend them, to anyone!

• Branching Out Event Florist
    Branching Out Event Florist Wedding Florists

Love working with the crew at the Nashville Zoo! What a great place for a wedding and reception.

• 3777 Nolensville Road Nashville, 37211 See on map