Nashville Wedding Guitarist

Nashville, Tennessee View map Visit website

$240 Most Popular Price

Nashville Wedding Guitarist is a talented wedding musician in Nashville, Tennessee. Covering instruments including classical guitar, cello, violin, and flute, they’ll work with you for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception. Nashville Wedding Guitarist has been hired to perform the musical backdrop for hundreds of weddings. Led by guitarist Rob Higginbotham, musical selections include a range from from classical, contemporary and Celtic genres. They feel their work is “simple, elegant, and beautiful,” and they will choose the best style to align with the vibe and setup of your wedding.

Nashville Wedding Guitarist offers the option to have anywhere between one and three instrumentalists on hand at your event. Their coverage area includes the greater Nashville area, and they handle setup at the events, so no need to worry about this yourself. Other services include:

• PA/sound system
  • Learn new songs
  • Cocktail hour
  • Vocals

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$240

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$240

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Flute
Guitar
Piano
Trumpet
Saxophone
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

1 User photo

• Anne
    Anne B. Married on 09/05/2021

An Overall Amazing Experience

My fiance and I cannot say enough great things about Rob! He played guitar and provided vocals for our 'Minimony' ceremony and cocktail hour and did an incredible job. He was great at communication and worked with us as we navigated song choice. On the day of, we had a few minor things that changed and he was more than flexible during the process. We would recommend him over and over for any big, medium or small event. Thank you Rob!

Nashville Wedding Guitarist's reply:

Thanks Anne, it was a pleasure to work with you to make your big day special. I love working with couples that really care about the music. Even though your wedding was small in number, it was really big in heart. Congratulations to both of you!
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 10/25/2020

Can’t say enough good things

Wowwwww just wow. I was blown away by Rob and his fiddler at my ceremony. I rewatch the video just to hear the song he played for me that was not in his list. They did SUCH a great job putting it together for me. I highly recommend using Rob, you won’t regret it. It was one of my favorite parts of my wedding.

Nashville Wedding Guitarist's reply:

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure playing for your big day. I'd love to see the video if you can share it with me!
    Nathaniel F. Married on 10/20/2018

Great music

While it's a little hard to concentrate on the ceremony music when you're in the midst of marrying the love of your life, Rob is a wonderful guitarist. His playing is truly beautiful. He is also very helpful guiding you on deciding what music to pick and sends a lot of pieces to choose from. We wanted a mix of classical and Beatles tunes, and he did them perfectly. he also offered to learn any other pieces we wanted if needed. He was professional, straightforward in communication, and a great accompaniment to our wedding ceremony.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Belles Fleurs Belles Fleurs Wedding Florists

We have worked many weddings in the company of Rob, your Nashville Wedding Guitarist. Absolutely, our #1 choice for beautiful guitar music.

Cedarwood Weddings Cedarwood Weddings Barn & Farm Weddings

Rob (Nashville Wedding Guitarist) is Cedarwood's 'go to guy' for ceremony music. He is a master musician.

5510 Country Dr Nashville, Tennessee, 37211
615-696-7549
Location of (Nashville Wedding Guitarist)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding