Nash Vegas Photo Booths

Nashville, TN View map

You've found the best photo booth service in Nashville for quality, price, and customer service...

It's your big day and your wedding reception is a time for celebration. Rent a Photo Booth and give your guests the ultimate party favor! Not only will a photo booth make a lasting impression on your guests, it's an original and fun way to entertain everyone while providing mementos of your special day.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth

• User1416838 2+ years ago
    Nash Vegas was a pleasure to work with while planning my daughter's wedding. The card design was perfect with no need for changes. Staff was professional during the wedding while our guests had a blast taking pics with their fun props. Our guests were able to take home an instant photo card of our wedding experience plus we and our guests were able to download the pictures later from Facebook.

I highly recommend using Nash Vegas.
    Diane Married on 09/28/2013
    All the guests at the wedding had a wonderful time playing for the camera. The operator was great to work with, and seemed to have as much fun as we were. I downloaded all the photos the next day! A great addition to any fun event.
    Lauren Married on 08/04/2012
    I have to admit that a photo booth was not high on my priority list for my daughter's wedding, but she really wanted one. I contacted Nash Vegas Photo Booth and was so happy we decided to go with them. The photo booth was the hit of the reception. Our guests had so much fun! This company was great to work with, very flexible!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Nashville, 37201
Location of (Nash Vegas Photo Booths)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding