517 Devils Lane, Naples, FL 34103 Map · Phone number

About Naples Makeup Artistry

With over 20 years experience, as a makeup artist, and numerious weddings under her belt, Brandi Perkins is a must go to premier makeup artist.

Full service onsite makeup artist and hair Brandi and her team puts the bride at ease on her special day, looking geourgus till the last dance. We are on location makeup and hair team!! We come to you!!!!!

Follow Naples Makeup Artistry on

Bridal Makeup
screenshot 2020 05 13 at 3 47 56 pm 51 727345 159338717228299

32 Reviews for Naples Makeup Artistry

Amanda · Getting married on 01/18/2027

Brandi was such a pleasure to work with. During the trial, she was great at understanding the look that I wanted and making it happen. She made me feel comfortable, relaxed and so beautiful on our wedding day, making sure that my makeup was flawless before the ceremony. She even gave me the lip gloss that she used for my look so that I would have it for touch-ups throughout the night. Overall a great experience and I would definitely hire her again for any future events!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Naples Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words Amanda! You were the most beautiful bride on your wedding day. Such a pleasure to be around. Thank you for the taking the time out of your busy day to express these words and give us your feedback. We greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much. 💗💗💗💗
  • Bria

Bria Thamarus · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Engagement photo shoot

Brandi is amazing at what she does. She’s very responsive and very professional. She knows how to make feel comfortable and relaxed while getting your make up done. She makes your vision come alive with what ever look you want. I truly felt and looked like a queen after she did my makeup for my engagement shoot. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Naples Makeup Artistry's reply:

You are such a natural Beauty and you truly were a queen for your shoes your make up your hair you look so amazing. Thank you again for trusting us with your envision and letting us be part of your special engagement shoot. We wish you were getting married down here LOL but we wish you all the best and hope we can stay in touch thank you again for taking the time to write this thank you so much💓🌟❤️

Emily Hughs · Married on 11/14/2020

Great communication and professionalism

I am so happy that I hired Brandi for my hair and makeup for my wedding. From the day I hired her, to the trial, and up to my big day Brandi was very communicative and helpful! We discussed so many options for my makeup, she suggested brands that I could purchased so I could do touch ups, she helped offer some makeup advice to my bridesmaids, and she made all of us look amazing. I felt so radiant and beautiful on my big day thanks to her and Megan (hair).

Sent on 11/16/2020

Naples Makeup Artistry's reply:

Emily!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!! And wow you are fast!! I have to try a o you as well because it’s takes two ya know!! You were an amazing communicative bride and were direct! Which we love! We are soooo happy you had the best day ever!! You and your family and bridesmaids were so fun! Thank you again for choosing us as your beauty team!! We are truly blessed!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Naples Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Naples, 34109 See on map
    Location of (Naples Makeup Artistry)