Naples, FL 34109 Map · Phone number

About Naples Makeup Artistry

With over 20 years experience, as a makeup artist, and numerious weddings under her belt, Brandi Perkins is a must go to premier makeup artist.

Full service onsite makeup artist, Brandi puts the bride at ease on her special day, looking geourgus till the last dance.

Follow Naples Makeup Artistry on

Naples Makeup Artistry 5
Naples Makeup Artistry 6
Naples Makeup Artistry 7

Amanda · Getting married on 01/18/2027

Brandi was such a pleasure to work with. During the trial, she was great at understanding the look that I wanted and making it happen. She made me feel comfortable, relaxed and so beautiful on our wedding day, making sure that my makeup was flawless before the ceremony. She even gave me the lip gloss that she used for my look so that I would have it for touch-ups throughout the night. Overall a great experience and I would definitely hire her again for any future events!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Naples Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words Amanda! You were the most beautiful bride on your wedding day. Such a pleasure to be around. Thank you for the taking the time out of your busy day to express these words and give us your feedback. We greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much. 💗💗💗💗
  • Julie

Julie Furrer · Married on 10/13/2019

Top of the Line

Brandi is a GEM! My entire experience with her from beginning to end was 11 out of 10 stars! Besides her incredible knowledge and expertise with makeup and skincare, she went above and beyond in the communication and planning of our wedding to ensure everything ran smoothly the morning of. She is incredibly personable and made me and all my bridesmaids feel like super models! I was lucky enough to be teamed up with Megan on hair and the two of them were a DYNAMIC DUO! The products Brandi uses stayed on the entire day without having to touch up once (and I cried like a baby during my ceremony HA). I am SO incredibly pleased with the way everyone's hair and makeup looked in photos. Naples Makeup Artistry is definitely top of the line and I will be using Brandi and her team for every event in the future.

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Naples Makeup Artistry 8

Naples Makeup Artistry's reply:

Julie! Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be with you and your amazing gorgeous family and friends 💗 you are so beautiful inside and out
    Thank you again for all the kind words and we can’t wait to see more pics and see you again!!! Congratulations xoxo 💋

Mariah · Married on 05/11/2019

100% Recommend

Brandi was absolutely amazing, and I would recommend her 100%. I am very picky when it comes to makeup and Brandi used all the products I wanted her to use and did exactly everything I asked for without hesitation. My makeup and my bridesmaid’s makeup looked amazing and flawless. She is also a very comforting person to have around the day of the wedding. It is a high stress day, but Brandi is very relaxed which helped me to feel relaxed and excited about the day which is so important and not something you really think about until you are in the situation.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Naples Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you soooo much Mariah! You were a gorgeous bride and so lovely to be around! Megan and I loved being part of your special day! You are your bridesmaids were the absolute BEST🤩💗🥰👰🏼Thank you so much for these kind words! Xoxo 💋 Brandi

Award

Naples Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 100.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair