152 Conners Ave, Naples, FL 34108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Naples-DJ.com

Naples-DJ s a party and wedding disc jockey (DJ) service in Southwest Florida / Naples.

We are a fun, professional group of well-known radio DJs and well-known club DJs whom will work with you to make your event the best possible.

Naples-DJ is an affordable service provider of professional DJs and solo singing acts and bands in Naples, Florida. minimum price and hours is 3 hours, $500 for basic. we all have an avg of 3 decades of experience as dj professionals, we are not kids with I - pads and a few of our personal favorites on our personal playlist, we have your music and will put our time in to your music and get it right. we are not the cheapest but we are the best. DJ Gentry Thomas, Brian savage, Art Roony and Mighty Mike Angelo. the best in this field, on the roster. Naples-Dj

60817e7707af53c6 1368631089019 660995356989731190931026267442n 1

• Videos 6

3 Reviews for Naples-DJ.com

• LaRita

LaRita · Married on 04/18/2014

I cannot say enough how make made everything great for our day. We renewed our wedding vows on our 7th anniversary. We had a very unique ceremony on 8th Ave South Beach Naples, Florida where I put together a poetry CD of all the voices of my family and played them as the attendants walked(or worked). This of course could not have gone off without an expert like Mike(generator,turntable,computer,etc). The audio sounded so good that you would think it's a sound track when we played the footage on the video. He had the microphone for the commentator, the officiant and for us to speak our vows. He even played the songs we wanted right before and after the ceremony for the guests. He was thorough, and was excellent at walking me through at what to expect prior to the ceremony. He was friendly, easy to talk to and very professional with all our communication prior to the ceremony the weeks before. He was easygoing during the actual ceremony and very flexible., I called him to let him know that we had to move the time up for rain, and he was there: front and center almost an hour earlier. Mike's diligence was the key to the success of my ceremony. Thank God for people that are this professional and dedicated to others.. Mike if you read this, I want you to know we truly truly appreciated you and I know we are going to run into each again in the future. Mike goes in the category of your ride or die professionals.

You Tube Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgFFMAFLv8Q

Sent on 05/02/2014

Not only the best dj ever, hes professional and efficient. Definitely book him!!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

rosa · event on 04/01/2013

Naples- DJ, Mike Rivera, did a fantastic job at our fundraiser. He played excellent music, lead the crowd perfectly throughout the event, was punctual and very helpful! He is always top-notch and I recommend him often to my friends and family for their events. Thanks for always doing such a great job!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Naples-DJ.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 597.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 152 Conners Ave Naples, 34108 See on map