Naomi Vida Makeup Art

Pensacola, FL View map

Aloha! I'm Naomi Vida, Makeup Artist. I was born and raised in beautiful and diverse Honolulu, Hawaii, where I began my training in makeup art. I relocated to Pensacola, FL in 1999 and shortly after began my professional career as a makeup artist.
I provide on-location makeup services for your wedding or special event. With many years of experience and training with a premier cosmetic company, I specialize in all makeup styles and accommodate all cultures and skin tones. Ask about pre-wedding date trials and consultations or engagement photo shoots. I service the Gulf Coast from Orange Beach, AL to Destin, FL and beyond.
Feel free to visit my site for a more thorough look at my work: www.NaomiVidaMakeup.com
I look forward to hearing from you! Happy Wedding Planning!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Samantha Married on 05/16/2015
    Naomi did an amazing job with my wedding makeup and for my bridesmaids. everyone looked absolutely beautiful! The make up even lasted after a few happy tears during the ceremony. I received many compliments on my makeup. Would highly recommend!
    Nichole Married on 04/04/2014
    Naomi was very friendly and did an amazing job!
    Holly Married on 03/22/2014
    Naomi was a pleasure to work with. She came to us did my daughters, my mother and myself for my oldest daughter's wedding. My daughter's wedding was a destination wedding therefor some things had to be taken care of over the phone.. Which can make you a little nervous and no time for a trail run. She was prefect! My daughters are beautiful on their own and Naomi just enhanced that.. ;) meaning that she didn't make them look over made up, not themselves. Highly Recommend !!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

R&R Productions R&R Productions Wedding Photographers

Naomi was awesome to work with. Her makeup was amazing and our Bride loved her work! We are so grateful and appreiciative we were able to work with you. RRI looks forward to doing future business with you again, Thanks alot.

Alley Kat Photography Alley Kat Photography Wedding Photographers

I watched this girl wip up a stuning makeup job in 30 min... the bride look awesome. This girls knows her makeup.

P.O. Box 30291 Pensacola, 32503
Location of (Naomi Vida Makeup Art)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding