Castro Valley, CA 94546 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

16 Reviews for Nancy's Foliage and Flowers

Linda · Married on 11/15/2014

Nancy started out being just our florist for our wedding in November 2014 then turned out also being a "day of" coordinator for that day. With our first meeting she listened and did her best to understand my wants. She kept in constant contact with me and followed up if she had any questions or concerns as well as addressed any questions and concerns that I had. She is very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout the whole wedding planning process. My bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, and the centerpieces turned out to be more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Nancy takes pride in her work and did all that she could to make our day as special and memorable as it was. I thank her for that and hope to use her services again as well as refer everyone I know to her.

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

Nancy really came to the rescue for me! I was planning a wedding in less than 6 months and had met Nancy at the Treasure Island Bridal Fair. She does absolutely beautiful work out of her home and is very affordable! The flowers were absolutely stunning and couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anybody!!! Thanks again Nancy!!!

Marshecka · Married on 08/29/2014

If you're looking for a kind, honest, professional and talented florist to create breathtaking floral arrangements for your wedding or special event, I would highly recommend Nancy from "Nancy's Foliage and Flowers." Nancy was a true professional and a pleasure to work with! Outstanding Customer Service and Professionalism!!!

Award