Brewster, NY 10509 Map · Phone number

About Mystical Rose Floral Designs

The first step to 'Happily Ever After..." begins with us.

Mystical Rose Floral Designs offers an extensive list of packages to make your day special. Since 1990, we have specialized in crafting unique and elegant floral arrangements customized to your personal taste that will bring your vision to life. Our certified designers will inspire you to make your dream a reality while giving attention to every detail. Recently, we have expanded our services to include event planning, entertainment, and more. We work to give you the quality you deserve at a price to suit your budget. We look forward to assist you in planning the most important day of your life!

Call for a complimentary consultation (845) 803-3172.

For more information and testimonials, visit our website mrfloraldesigns.

Dear Brides and Grooms to Be,

When my fiancé and I were planning our wedding, we focused on the reception and music, leaving the flowers and limo to be planned last. As our budget was diminishing quickly, so we gladly accepted a package deal which offered both flowers and limousine services at a very low cost. The pictures they showed me were beautiful, so I trusted them to make my arrangements expecting equal quality. All they asked for was the color of the girls dresses and said to leave everything up to them. What a huge mistake that was.

When my big day arrived, the flowers were delivered in a huge crate. All the bouquets were stacked one on top of the other. The ribbons were all wrinkled. My bridesmaids’ flowers were white mums and carnations, which were randomly sprayed blue!!! Before this moment, I believed flowers were a waste of money and I could cut back on our budget by not investing in professional arrangements. I quickly learned my lesson. When I tried to complain, they replied, “Well you have two choices, either return them and have no flowers for your wedding, or deal with it.” I was completely horrified!

From that moment on, I was determined to make sure other brides do not share the same experience. I became a certified florist and began to build my experience specializing in weddings and special events. I have been in business since 1990, being published on more than one occasion. Most recently, I was honored to receive the VIP award from Worldwide Who’s Who for business entrepreneurs.

I pride my success in providing a personal touch while creating unique arrangements that will compliment your personal style. I offer a wedding service that will assist you every step of the way in planning the most important day of your life. Recently, my business has expanded to include photography, videography, DJ, live music, limo, special effect lighting, cakes and wedding event planning.

I look forward to hearing about your ideas and plans for your wedding day. Mystical Rose Floral Designs is here to assist you personally to make your dream a reality!

Sincerely,

img8747
pr1 branded

5 Reviews for Mystical Rose Floral Designs

Joanne · Married on 08/02/2014

The flowers were the "hit" of the day! No one could believe how beautiful they were. Not only that, they lasted over a week and a half in the fridge.I saved some of them for my albulm and will treasure them always. Patricia has a "super" talent and you can be sure I will highly recommend her to anyone who needs flowers.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Coleen · Married on 07/02/2014

Patty Brady and her service were so professional and accommodating. In the planning of a wedding in which there is so much to do, her calm manner was so refreshing. The flowers were beautiful and many asked "who did my flowers?"

Sent on 10/07/2014

judy · Married on 02/26/2014

Best Florist ever!
    i asked patty for a classic with a modern twist wedding bouquet and she delivers. I was very happy not only for my bouquet but also for all the flower arrangement that she created.

Patty gave us more than what a florist would do. She is very knowledgeable. Very professional. Very understanding and most of all she is very passionate on her profession. Not only that she gave us good advice during the wedding planning but she also help us decorate our cake ( on the day of the wedding, and if she didn't our wedding cake would have been very boring. thanks for that patty!!!)

i love looking at our wedding photos. I always smile whenever i looked at my bouquet and made me think of patty and how she made our wedding special.

i highly recommend patty from Mystical rose floral design to all the newly engage couple, sweet sixteen and all who are planning to have any flower arrangement! you won't regret because she is the best!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Mystical Rose Floral Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery