950 Cherokee Rd. #5, Louisville, KY 40204 Map · Phone number

About My Kentucky Planner

My Kentucky Planner offers all levels of coordination for your big day!

Just recently engaged and looking for an consultant in all aspects? MKP can advise from the very beginning: date selection, locations, vendors, etc. You can focus on the big picture (your upcoming marriage!) and we'll hone in on the details.

Or are you simply in need of an extra set of hands to bring your ongoing plans to fruition? Let us do all of the finalizing for the day-of. Cooordination of details with your vendors, creating a timeling and flow of events, and then execute them smoothly for you.

From engagement to the big day, My Kentucky Planner will help you build a stress-free and exciting event, for you and your guests! Contact us today for free initial consultation. Thanks for your interest!

Follow My Kentucky Planner on

ar 97
c40076ef477ff90c 1415310563812 506img9405

10 Reviews for My Kentucky Planner

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2015

Kelly Hill did an outstanding job bringing my wedding dreams to life! I had a vision and she coordinated everything perfect. I was in search of someone to decorate the day of my wedding as well as keep me on a schedule. What I got was a very structured schedule for the rehearsal as well as the day of (which is exactly what I needed). I gave her all of my decorations for the reception and she made it look perfect! Kelly took away a lot of stress that I would have otherwise had, she made my wedding day completely stress free, she kept in contact with all of my vendors (she also recommended an awesome guy for beer and wine that I have since recommended to others). She also did a great job keeping things flowing during the reception, things like cutting the cake and dances, I otherwise wouldn't have known when to do what. I cannot say enough about Kelly! I would recommend her to anyone and have recommended her to a few people since my wedding. My husband and I were both very impressed with everything she did both before and during the day of the wedding. A huge THANK YOU to Kelly Hill for making our day perfect!

Sent on 12/29/2015

My Kentucky Planner's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! You and your family were such a joy! I loved every minute of it! :)

Allison · Married on 07/25/2015

Kelly was an absolute dream! She had everything prepared and prepped for us. She was prepared to handle any hiccups that may occurre. She literally made the day run so smooth for us. We couldn't have done it with out her!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Tara · Married on 06/20/2015

Kelly was absolutely amazing! She was prepared for anything and everything and she made sure the event went flawlessly! We were so thankful to have her on this special day! :)

Sent on 06/22/2015

My Kentucky Planner's reply:

Thank you Ms. Tara. Such Lovely words! We truly appreciate your review!

Award

My Kentucky Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• COMPLETE weddings + events
    COMPLETE weddings + events Wedding DJs

Complete has worked with Kelly at My Kentucky Planner numerous times over the past few years, from her days at the Kentucky Center for Arts, to now at her own business. It has truly been a pleasure, and we highly recommend her to any customers for all types of events!

• 950 Cherokee Rd., #5 Louisville, 40204 See on map