My House Boat Party

6900 Lanier Islands Pkwy, Buford, GA 30518 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About My House Boat Party

My House Boat Party is a luxury houseboat wedding venue in Buford, Georgia, that serves the Atlanta area. Ideal for intimate celebrations, including elopements, My House Boat Party is owned and operated by Lionz Den Entertainment’s own Vaughn Harvey, a.k.a. DJ Lionz. Situated on the gorgeous Lake Lanier Islands, My House Boat Party is the ideal space to host the houseboat wedding of your dreams on the largest lake in Georgia.

Facilities and Capacity

My House Boat Party can accommodate up to 70 wedding guests on the entire houseboat and between 25 to 30 people in the enclosed cabin. The houseboat’s upper deck features a partial shade cover and tables and chairs. My House Boat Party also features two bedrooms and two baths with a full kitchen and bar. You and your guests can sail the night or day away as you celebrate one of the most important days of your lives on My House Boat Party.

My House Boat Party is ideal for hosting intimate wedding celebrations, such as small ceremonies and receptions. They offer a variety of event services to couples planning their special day in the Atlanta area. Those services include onboard DJ services, a boat captain and a four-hour cruise on the houseboat. My House Boat Party also offers dock parties that include a DJ and an overnight stay on the boat, which includes full access to everything. My House Boat Party recommends preferred vendors that they work with in the area for wedding events.

Follow My House Boat Party on

1 Reviews for My House Boat Party

My House Boat Party Pricing

My House Boat Party Price Rates

My House Boat Party FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,850.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,850.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,850.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Lighting/Sound
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer? Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? September, November, December

• 6900 Lanier Islands Pkwy Buford, GA, 30518 See on map