Murfreesboro, TN 37128 Map · Phone number

About Music Tree Entertainment

Music Tree Entertainment is commited to making your wedding experience as easy and fun as possible. We will guide you through the process of picking out music, setting up a timeline, keeping guest involved and entertained, and provide you with wireless microphone, lights, projection screens and anything else that will make your big day as special as you imagine.

Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
Couple dancing
Couple dancing

19 Reviews for Music Tree Entertainment

Casey · Married on 09/10/2016

Jon Boyce did such an incredible job with our wedding. He was so very helpful with making timelines, was willing to help with coordinating when ours fell through at the last minute, and he saved the day with wonderful entertainment when our wedding was delayed due to rain. Highly recommend him for any event needing a DJ. Could not have went any better!!!
    -CaseyandCasey

Kacie · Married on 05/21/2016

Jon is wonderful--full of great ideas and extremely helpful with keeping the ceremony and reception on track and running smoothly. We got married 5/21/16 and I am 100% confident that it would not have been as amazing without Music Tree Entertainment. We did a lot of searching for a good DJ, and very few can match their level of service and professionalism in conjunction with a decent price.

Staci · Married on 10/24/2015

Jon is hands down the best DJ I could've asked for! Even though we've "grown up" with one another between sports and jobs- he treated me like he would any other Bride on her special day.

To say the least my music selection was very non-traditional. My men walked out to "Here comes the BOOM" while my ladies walked out to "Who run the world- GIRLS" and my family walked to "I'm walking on sunshine"

Jon was very professional and no task was too hard for him to handle. My guests all enjoyed his choice of filler music as well as our special request to announce the UT vs BAMA game ((ROLL TIDE!!!))

There aren't enough kind words to express how stress free Jon made my day and how much I appreciate all his hard work to perfect every minor detail. Jon is definitely the best guy for any occasion you need a DJ for!

Music Tree Entertainment FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Marisa Henson Photography
    Marisa Henson Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Jon (Music Tree Entertainment) at a wedding a few weeks back and he was AMAZING. He was very professional, easy to work with and kept the party going the entire time. One thing he did that really made an impression on me was during the seating of the guest, he would come over the loud speaker thanking the guest for being there, and letting them know how long until the ceremony would begin. Not only did this help me to know time, but the guest were not sitting there wondering what was going on. Jon had a great set up with fun lights and an awesome selection of tunes. He did a great job of speeding up the music and slowing it down when needed and catered to all age groups at the reception. Professionally he was a joy to work with, he kept me informed on times and communicated well with me for the highlights of the reception so that I had plenty of time to get in position before things happened. I would highly recommend Music Tree Entertainment to any bride and groom looking for a DJ.

• Murfreesboro, 37128 See on map