19 Reviews for Music Tree Entertainment

19 Music Tree Entertainment Reviews

Jon Boyce did such an incredible job with our wedding. He was so very helpful with making timelines, was willing to help with coordinating when ours fell through at the last minute, and he saved the day with wonderful entertainment when our wedding was delayed due to rain. Highly recommend him for any event needing a DJ. Could not have went any better!!!
-CaseyandCasey

Profile Picture Casey, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jon is wonderful--full of great ideas and extremely helpful with keeping the ceremony and reception on track and running smoothly. We got married 5/21/16 and I am 100% confident that it would not have been as amazing without Music Tree Entertainment. We did a lot of searching for a good DJ, and very few can match their level of service and professionalism in conjunction with a decent price.

Profile Picture Kacie, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jon is awesome and I wouldn't want to use anyone else. He makes a party upbeat and fun, especially when you have teens who are scared to get on the dance floor and dance! I will always use him when he's available for my events!

Profile Picture User6239169, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jon is hands down the best DJ I could've asked for! Even though we've "grown up" with one another between sports and jobs- he treated me like he would any other Bride on her special day.

To say the least my music selection was very non-traditional. My men walked out to "Here comes the BOOM" while my ladies walked out to "Who run the world- GIRLS" and my family walked to "I'm walking on sunshine"

Jon was very professional and no task was too hard for him to handle. My guests all enjoyed his choice of filler music as well as our special request to announce the UT vs BAMA game ((ROLL TIDE!!!))

There aren't enough kind words to express how stress free Jon made my day and how much I appreciate all his hard work to perfect every minor detail. Jon is definitely the best guy for any occasion you need a DJ for!

Profile Picture Staci, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Seriously the best! Very friendly and fun. He mapped out our ceremony and reception perfectly! I honestly don't know what I would have done without him. He got all the quests involved in everything. If you don't want to have a good time don't hire him. If you want your wedding to be the best day of your life hire Jon Boyce! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Carlee, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough good things about Music Tree Entertainment and Jon Boyce!! There were so many details to planning my wedding and Jon helped me with so many of them! Not only did he provide the perfect music for my entire day, he coordinated with my photographer to keep everything on track. My wedding day was magical and went more smoothly than I could have imagined and I have Jon to thank for that! I highly recommend this DJ to anyone!!
He even took a photo with me and my new husband so we would never forget how awesome he was!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jon is a great DJ! Me and my husband had never even been to a wedding we could remember before our own and he was VERY helpful in timeline setup and other details. Played every song we requested with no issues or problems at all!
He is the best.

Profile Picture User6414133, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jon is an awesome DJ! So nice and personable and will do his best to cater to your specific requests. I would recommend his services to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jon Boyce is the BEST DJ around. Friendly, Helpful, and Professional! He helped map out our reception, got the crowd involved, and kept the party going all night. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Go with Jon for your party needs. He communicates well, maps out the entire event ahead of time, dresses appropriately, is flexible, reliable, very reasonably priced and is generally a pleasure to do business with.

Profile Picture Larry, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ in town! Great service and Jon is amazing at what he does!! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jon Boyce is hands down best DJ in middle TN! He's young, he's fun and he works very hard for you but makes it look effortless. He is so entertaining and will guide your wedding day so that it runs smoothly. This guy knows his stuff too! He's full of creative ideas and will do everything he can to make your day special. This is the DJ you want!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a great DJ to work with!!! Jon was very professional and really fun! He's also very reasonable with prices!! I highly recommend him! Great dj, great price, great guy!

Profile Picture Analisa, 8/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jon Boyce with Music Tree Entertainment was great! We used him for the ceremony and the reception. He helped so much with the time line of the actual ceremony and even though is was freezing cold he did the reception which was at The Cabin By the Springs at The Hermitage. He was easy to work with and he made the wedding party get involved in the dancing. We could not ask for a better DJ! We would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding we have no complaints at all, wish it had of been a little warmer so that we could of enjoyed his services even longer.

Profile Picture Pam, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Great DJ he kept the wedding moving and the reception too. Very funny and time conscious. He brings all his own equipment and he did a video for us.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Music Tree Entertainment did an amazing job dj'ing our wedding! We got so many compliments on our music! He did our ceremony and our reception too. He was very professional and helpful. He even helped us create our timeline for both the ceremony and reception so everything would run smoothly. You can tell he is an expert who knows what he is doing and has done numerous weddings before. He listened to us and made sure he understood what we were looking for. Everything was perfect. He had an extensive collection of music and had something to fit every event. Not only was the music great but he made sure everything ran smoothly and was coordinated. And you can tell he is in the broadcasting field because of his radio voice and outgoing personality. And to top it off, it was a great value. We shopped around and it was one of the best prices we found for all that was included. We were extremely happy with everything!

Profile Picture User2959981, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

great dj, wonderful organization!

Profile Picture User3661514, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommended! We created the timeline for the reception which made me feel a lot more organized & way less stressed. On the day of, everything was perfect & went smoothly! Jon was very punctual & kept to the schedule we had made. All of the music played was exactly what I was looking for! The entire wedding party & guests had a BLAST dancing the night away! Thank you so much for making my special day so much fun!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome, professional, personable, organized, excellent, unbeatable value. He was the greatest, and I highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/12, 5 Reviews