Farmingdale, NY 11735 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About MUSIC MIXED INTELLIGENTLY

We are wedding DJ specialists and have performed at over 1000 weddings. Our professional MC's never yell, they thrill. We keep the focus on you and not on us and there are no breaks or mistakes! We will play all your requests and will keep your guests on the dancefloor all night long. People will be talking about how great your wedding was for years to come!

5828e5be369832b4 1522083849 a93b92719dbcca5a 1522083849 40c77a56bdb898fa 152208
Frank loved when we played "Jump on it"
Everybody clap your hands!!!
Everybody clap your hands!!!
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
Creative couple portrait
Creative couple portrait
5828e5be369832b4 1522083849 a93b92719dbcca5a 1522083849 40c77a56bdb898fa 152208

9 Reviews for MUSIC MIXED INTELLIGENTLY

Lois-Mae · Married on 08/13/2015

I booked Raphael for my wedding in August and I have no complaints. He is thorough in ensuring that the reception has the flow that each couple uniquely desires. He is prompt, professional and flexible. He is an MC as well as DJ so he has the expertise you need to have an amazing reception. Two thumbs up!!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • F

Foundry · Married on 08/22/2013

Music Mixed Intelligently is absolutely amazing! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Raphael – he’s professional, experienced, has a vibrant personality and was a pleasure to work with. I met with several other entertainment companies within NYC but it was hard to find someone who in addition to playing top 40s, dance, rnb and hip hop, was able to mix current and old school dancehall reggae and soca. A colleague at work highly recommended MMI as she used them for her wedding a couple of years ago and after my first meeting with Raphael I knew immediately that he was the man for the job. After we booked with MMI, Raphael sent us a few documents that included the most requested songs for several different genres of music which was an excellent starting point. Raphael prides himself on being an expert in all genres of music and assured me that he would keep my guests on the dance floor all night….and that’s exactly what he did! He came up with the genius idea of having two separate djs playing different music - one dj in the main room of the Foundry and another dj in the greenhouse. This is what made my wedding the wedding of the year (I’m not just saying that because it was my wedding!!). Now, several months after my wedding, I’m still receiving compliments on how great the music was. Throughout the night he provided my guests with hats, maracas and beads which only added to the fun! We HIGHLY recommend Raphael, he exceeded my expectations and was truly one of the highlights of my wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2012

Mid way through planning my Husband and I met with Raphael. We ate at Dave and Busters in Long Island and had a great conversation and Husband loved him. I originally found him on Wedding Wire while looking up African American DJ's. I wanted to make sure he was going to play all music from Soca, Reggae and Hip hop and Pop and House/Club. I like ALL music. I wanted it all. LOL. My Husband's families and I are from St. Lucia and St. Kitts and we also had a bunch of older folks and a few children. I wanted to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. Raphael did just that! He also made sure to play all of our requests even though we gave it to him like the day before the wedding. (What a crazy wedding week!) To be honest, this part of the night was a blur. (Thank god I have film!) I do remember dancing and getting down but to say I remember every single song and all details I'd be lying. I was on such a high off life. (I only had 2 drinks the whole night because I was busy having fun!)
    But the overall feeling of our reception was live! I was getting down and sweating and my husband's grandma even told me she thought I had no bone in my body because I was wining up a storm, lol! Even my mom (who is in a wheel chair) got up out the chair and shook her groove thing. It was some party and I'm glad we chose Raphael because music is such an important part of the day and he made our party memorable!

Sent on 12/27/2012

MUSIC MIXED INTELLIGENTLY FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,167.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,552.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MUSIC MIXED INTELLIGENTLY 1
    New Client referral
    If you refer us a new client and they book before your wedding date, you get $50 off your balance

• Farmingdale, 11735 See on map